Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money

Go down

Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money Empty Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:47 am

Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money

Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money Diala-04994948488575757

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The Iraqi militias after the imposition of economic sanctions against Iran are threatened to reduce the funding of military and political activities in the country, according to the channel "Arab".

The US Treasury Department earlier disclosed the existence of files condemning Iraqi individuals, companies and banks linked to money laundering and smuggling operations for the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, which in turn provides financial and military support for these militias.

Iraqi economic expert Muammar al-Araji told the channel that financial transfer companies and private banks owned by Iraqis and Iranians under the cover of banking and trade are exploiting the currency market, which has become a fertile market for money laundering operations for militias.

It is noteworthy that Iraq ranked 208 in the risk index of money laundering, ahead of Iran, which list in the center of 219.

Al-Araji added that many question marks revolve around the Iraqi economic system. The widespread corruption in the state's financial institutions has turned it into a haven for illegal activities, including the activities of Daqash, Hezbollah and the Quds Force.

He pointed out that there are large private banks using illegal and twisted methods to finance the militias of Iran and Iraq.

The US Treasury Department has imposed sanctions on the Islamic Bank of the country and its partner, Aras Habib al-Fili, who won the last legislative elections for linking the financing of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps to the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps.

Contracts and fake projects

Al-Araji explained that the financing of these activities takes place through contracts and fictitious projects, salaries of thousands of fictitious employees, financial market transactions, currency exchange, thefts, bribes, kidnappings and extortion. The Iraqi militias may be affected by US sanctions against Iran.

It is noteworthy that the Central Bank of Iraq through its official window, the sale of between 150 million and 200 million dollars a day, to secure cash for government work, in local currency.

As for the extortion and bribes, a private security source, who asked not to be named, told Al-Arabiya.net that border ports and ports are one of the most important places of kidnapping and extortion. He pointed out that the Euphrates port in Diyala province due to the actions of the Udayb and Badr militias has become unsafe for many. Of traders who impose royalties on imported goods.

The source added that the work of these militias not only to impose royalties, but are trying to smuggle some trucks from this port, and if they are prevented, the bomb is bombarded by the mortar at night, to be easily accused of an organization calling for it.

With regard to seaports, the source explained that it is one of the most important financial sources. There are special offices for each militia called "customs trustee", which facilitates the entry and protection of goods in return for money, pointing out that the traffickers evade the administrative routine. Ships.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/150558a9-bc82-4d81-b35c-22bab39f5eaa

Station: Militants control an outlet in Iraq and this is what they do to make money 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum