Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy

Go down

A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy Empty A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:45 am

A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy

A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy 11201722112952503

Twilight News

8 hours ago

The US-based al-Hurra television channel on Saturday published a report entitled "Iran's Secret Financing Networks in Iraq".

The report highlighted hundreds of millions of dollars of money transfers by small exchange companies in Iraq and other countries, under bank and commercial cover, to fund the Quds Force, Hezbollah and other organizations.

She explains how Iran uses its financial arms, such as the Lebanon branch of the Bank, to hand over its remittances to its allies.

"The US Treasury Department has committed two crimes, the first of which is money laundering, and the second is that these funds are not washed for the sale of infant formula but to the terrorist Quds Force and the Revolutionary Guard," said Iraqi politician Antifad Qanbar.

On May 10, the US Treasury Department imposed sanctions on individuals, companies and banks in Iran, Iraq and the United Arab Emirates and was accused of involvement in funding the operations of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard and Hezbollah of transferring hundreds of millions of dollars through a network of exchange shops owned by Iranians and Iraqis, Crooked, under bank and commercial cover.

"The uncertainty surrounding the Iraqi financial sector was not the result of that moment, it was always the cash operations. Cash operations and financial networks associated with corruption and money laundering were often questioned as Iraq dropped the money laundering index to the 208 index not far from Iran Which overshadows the global list. "

"There are many question marks about the economy in Iraq, some of them related to corruption, as well as Iranian influence," said John Sullivan, a former US Treasury envoy to Baghdad.

"There are private banks with significant transactions, contacts and banking ties with Iran," said Dia Khayoun, an adviser to the former finance ministry in the Iraqi government.

"Iran uses informal methods and coverings that are not in place in international banks," he said.

The decision by the US Treasury Department to highlight the work of the Iraqi financial sector has fueled suspicions of corruption that has made it a haven for many illegal activities and a source of abundant funds shared by many parties such as Da'ash, Hezbollah and the Iranian Quds Force.

"When we talk about the secret dealings of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and the channels of secret funds that go from Iraq to Hezbollah in Lebanon and other terrorist organizations, Iraqi banks have to rethink their real duties," Sullivan said.

"The Islamic Bank of Iraq, run by Aaras Habib al-Fili, has exploited the political influence of entering the Iraqi banking sector and taking a cover to manage the cash operations associated with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard," the report said.

"Al-Bilad Bank has one branch outside Iraq located in the Lebanese capital of Beirut, and it will not need more than that window to deliver the monthly expenses of the Lebanese Hezbollah and finance its terrorist operations," the report said.

The report notes that "the direct funding Hezbollah receives from Iran has nearly doubled in the past 10 years," according to recent US reports.

"Al-Bilad Islamic Bank believes in 20 percent of any corruption deal in Iraq to Iran," said Qanbar, who was previously close to Ares Habib.

"The Iranian regime protects corruption in Iraq because corruption is an inexhaustible source of money for him," he said.

The report said that "the Central Bank of Iraq sells between 150 - 200 million dollars a day in the auction currency, and the objective of the auction is to secure cash for government spending in the local markets there is no country like Iraq is conducting a similar action and the reason is the entry of a huge cash mass to Iraq On the day this measure has become a subject of considerable criticism and raised a lot of doubts because it is a window exploited by parties inside and outside Iraq. "

"It is clear that the main threat to national security is no longer an advocate and terrorist organizations, but corruption, and the roles played by some countries," Sullivan said.

The report notes that "Iran has worked over the past years to turn Iraq into a strategic surplus of cash is recycled through multiple channels of financial corruption takes money from the contracts of fictitious projects, and pensions of thousands of fictitious employees thefts and bribes and kidnappings and extortion Add financial market transactions and auction The money is laundering these funds and turning them into beneficiaries through banks, financial institutions and banking offices linked to the financial and intelligence network of the Iranian Quds Force. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/262a0f7d-6ef3-42c8-a5d4-a7eead5992da

A "shocking" US report reveals Iran's involvement in Iraq's financial corruption and the destruction of its economy 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum