Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government»

Go down

<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» Empty <State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government»

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:37 pm

warns of the return of «quota government»

This is what will happen ...

10/08/2018 - 15:05 Iraq

<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» 647e313144cbefcec48276cc7a70e454_L

Warned the leader of the coalition of "State of Law> Mohammed Chihod, on Friday, the return of the formation of a new Iraqi government according to the" quota system ", which worked on the blocks over the past years.

"The formation of the government according to the system of quotas, means the survival of Iraq without services and low standard of living for citizens," Chihod told Basnews. "There is movement to form a new quota government, but under a new name.

He added that «political parties are trying to make the formation of the government in accordance with a political settlement, satisfy all parties in order to divide the spoils among them, and this may lead the people to come out with angry demonstrations demanding the overthrow of the government, when announcing the formation».

<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» 8201610142520312663845

Mohamed Chihoud

The results of the counting and hand counting of Iraqi voters, announced today, almost identical to previous results, but it saw changes in the candidates winning five provinces.

According to the declared results of the elections, the alliance of "Sadr", supported by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, again in the first place with 54 seats out of 329.

Followed by the Al-Fateh alliance, which is composed of political factions of the popular popular factions led by Hadi al-Amiri, with 47 seats.

Followed by the coalition of "victory" led by Haider Abadi, with 42 seats, while the coalition of the "State of Law" led by Nuri al-Maliki on 26 seats.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/458193

<State of Law> warns of the return of «quota government» 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum