Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions

Go down

Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions Empty Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions

Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions 1025471708-85959509505959

Twilight News

15 hours ago

The leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr on Thursday to boycott the formation of the next government, and resort to the opposition in the event that the conditions that have been put forward in advance.

Sadr had previously put forty conditions for the formation of the next government.

Sadr gave the blocs and political parties in his statement issued today, 15 days maximum after the announcement of the final results of the legislative elections that took place recently.

See the statement below:

Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions 38457881_1785201104889086_8705726150090948608_n
Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions 38776711_2142921899328528_4121219822878982144_n

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/cec277a1-a171-4004-ad69-8c46d46b70c7

Documents .. Sadr looms to form a government and resort to the opposition if not implemented conditions 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum