Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran

Go down

An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran Empty An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran

Post by RamblerNash Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:24 pm

An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran

Stop bank transfers between Baghdad and Tehran

09/08/2018 - 12:52 Iraq

An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran 2a596fb82c64fadafd4006b4048a0fb6_L

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi government is seeking to import electricity and daily goods from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait against the backdrop of sanctions imposed on Iran, 10 billion dollars, noting that the financial transfer between Baghdad and Tehran has stopped.

"Bank transfers between Iraqi and Iranian banks have stopped and trade has been paralyzed by US sanctions against Iran," the newspaper said in its report.

"These sanctions have led the Iraqi government to move towards the Gulf markets to meet the need for energy and consumer goods, to avoid any negative repercussions in domestic markets," she said.

The newspaper pointed out that "the volume of trade exchange between Baghdad and Tehran has reached during the past years to more than ten billion dollars annually."

Noting that "the Iraqi government continues, currently, unannounced consultations with Saudi Arabia and Kuwait to supply electricity and commercial goods important to the country."

The newspaper quoted the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, economic adviser to the outgoing Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, "The Iraqi government began looking for alternative sources of Iranian energy due to economic sanctions imposed by the United States of America on Iran," noting that these alternatives "will reduce the amount of damage caused On the economic sanctions on Tehran in the Iraqi market. "

US President Donald Trump has imposed new and comprehensive sanctions on Iran after withdrawing from its nuclear deal in 2015 to force Tehran to agree to a new deal aimed at halting its nuclear work.

The US Treasury has sent a letter to the Central Bank of Iraq obliges Iraqi banks to stop their dealings with Iranian banks and banks threatened to "freeze the assets of the bank and put it on the black list in case of violation of instructions issued by the US Treasury.

"The government is moving towards the Gulf states, especially Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, to compensate for its energy needs, while relying on the development of the gas and electricity industry locally," Saleh was quoted as saying.

The newspaper said that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi earlier commissioned the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi and advanced cadres of the ministry to go immediately to Saudi Arabia to sign a memorandum of cooperation in the field of energy after the suspension of the Iranian line carrier of electric power to work, but withdrew the hand of Fahdawi before his visit Saudi".

"The sanctions imposed on Iran will be reflected negatively on the volume of commercial activity between Tehran and Baghdad," he said, stressing that "the cessation of financial transfers between the two countries."

US sanctions, according to the report, are aimed at Iran's exports in the transport sector as well as its commercial activities, purchases of gold and other basic minerals, and the Iranian government's acquisition or acquisition of the US dollar. The sanctions have been in effect since early Tuesday.

"Iran is the largest exporter of daily consumer goods to Iraq, as well as the import and assembly of Iranian cars, where the number of workers in car assembly plants about 5000 Iraqi workers," Saleh said, pointing out that "the number of Iranian visitors to the holy places up to three million visitors in One year, "as the Iranian currency continues to fall against the US dollar as gold prices soar.

In contrast, the Chairman of the Economic Committee in the House of Representatives former Jawad al-Bolani, the Iraqi government's commitment to implement the economic sanctions on Tehran, stressing that "part of the trade exchange between the two countries necessitates the sustainability of the requirements of Iraq daily."

"These daily necessities that Iraq needs after the cessation of its factories and laboratories are known to the international community, which requires the Iraqi government to secure them," a newspaper report quoted Bolani as saying, calling on the Iraqi government to "create a balance in dealing with international sanctions."

"Iraq is against international sanctions, and there is an experiment in Iraq that has weakened the country and the people," Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said at his weekly conference on Tuesday, August 7, 2018. "We do not support the sanctions because they are a strategic mistake, but we are obliged to respect them."

"The daily trade exchange with Iran on the level of goods and consumer goods, such as milk and others, amounts to 10 million dollars a day," he said, adding that "annual trade volume of consumer goods, equipment, cars, oil, gas and electricity reaches more than 10 billion dollars a year" .

He stressed that "there are funds owed by the Iraqi government due to pay to Iran because of electricity bills and gas access to power stations in Iraq," pointing out that "zeroing these funds need a way to lead to pay in light of these sanctions."

"The low volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran depends on the treatment of Iraqi state institutions and their commitment to economic sanctions imposed by Washington, which requires the Council of Ministers to develop a vision to deal with US actions."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/457974

An Iraqi has gone to Saudi Arabia and Kuwait after sanctions against Iran 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum