Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world

Go down

Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world Empty Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:24 pm

Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world

Ranked fourth after Syria, Afghanistan and South Sudan ...

06/08/2018 - 21:27 Iraq

Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world 7fdcb920432c595dd9fb43fef64538b4_L

The latest version of the World Peace Index, published by the Institute for Economics and Peace, shows that some Arab countries still dominate the "most dangerous" list of countries around the world.

The report classifies the security situation in 163 countries around the world based on 23 different indicators, such as crime, violence and terrorism, as well as internal and other conflicts, covering more than 99% of the Earth's population.

Syria ranked first among the most dangerous countries, followed by Afghanistan, South Sudan, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen, Libya, Congo, and Central Africa.

One of the most striking signs in the modern version is that world peace continues to deteriorate for the fourth consecutive year, falling by 0.27% in a year.

It is also remarkable that Iceland has remained the number one position in the world since 2008, with advanced positions in New Zealand, Austria, Portugal and Denmark.

While the most "safe" countries in the West are predominantly in East Asia, the most dangerous places are in Africa and the Middle East, where poverty and war create an unstable mix and fertile environment for violence, crime and war.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/457313

Iraq is once again among the "most dangerous" countries in the world 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum