Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important"

Go down

Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" Empty Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:14 am

Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important"

Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" Abadi-maleki

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The coalition of state law, led by Vice President Nuri al-Maaki, on Monday, the approach of "steady steps" of the announcement of the largest bloc and the government program.

"There are clear signs of this, and the latter is not yet fully joined to the larger coalition," said coalition leader and member of the coalition Mohammed al-Uqaili told Ashqaf News that "there are forces that agree with the rule of law, .

"The announcement of the largest bloc will be postponed until after the announcement of the final results and approved by the Federal Supreme Court."

The elections that took place in May last victory of the alliance, "Saroon" supported by the young Shiite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, the first place, while resolving the alliance, "the conquest," which includes the political factions of the popular crowd led by Hadi al-Amiri II, and the coalition "victory" led by Prime Minister Haider Abadi III , And in the Kurdistan region issued the Kurdistan Democratic Party, followed by the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan.

It is noteworthy that the outgoing House of Representatives has made an amendment to the election law and assigned judges instead of the Council of the Independent High Electoral Commission due to mass protests on the results of the legislative elections recently.

The supreme reference of Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani has recently called for the blocks winning the elections to accelerate the formation of the new Iraqi government on the impact of the protests taking place in the country.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/b1d2b4e5-d34e-4bd9-b63d-b638b0f77b53

Maliki's coalition reveals splits and sets the date of the announcement of "important" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum