Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Spirit Materialized" 8/5/18

2 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Spirit Materialized" 8/5/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:09 pm

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 Dsfjqw10

5 August, 2018 04:39

SPIRIT MATERIALIZED

Consider this carefully: The essence of all creation in this three dimensional realm begins with abstract energy being pulled together by some thing, idea, vision, or thought, imagined by an individual entity where it exists for a time vibrating at a frequency that only the generator can comprehend. From the ethereal innate consideration of the one, the creative process begins to slow it down into a tangible shape and form that can be accessed, utilized, and appreciated within time and space. When this abstract concept is manifested in the flesh it is only then that the one can enjoy the impact and accomplishment of their own creative process.

It is essential to understand that every individual experience that ends in creation is grounded in love. And love, can best be understood in relation to our connection to God and one another. In fact, our connection to the source of all creation, is what naturally drives us to share the product of our creative process with one another and relate our experiences and expressions of that creation to our extended family who have chosen to vibrate in this same time and space with us. If this were not so, then there would be no reason to ever bring our ideas to life, or to create anything. We could exist in the confines of our mind where we reign supreme as the best and worst, the tallest and shortest, the strongest and weakest, the all in all, in all that we imagine.

To love is to be alive. To be alive is to create. To express ourselves for who we truly are is to manifest our love for one another. The natural manifestation of God in the abstract coming down into a comprehensible shape and form is an expression of his love through the creation of life. This life is prolific and connects all things seen and unseen throughout all dimensions. But it is here in this time and space, that we can best appreciate the depth and breadth of that love story, as this is the only moment we will ever truly be able to witness to it as it is, in this version of ourselves.

Appreciate the struggle as we begin to create and express our true divine nature. We are creators, the offspring of the creator, and the product of true love. We have often forgotten that this is the core of who we are, the essence and origin of everything we value, and the driving force behind all that makes our heart beat.

Remember where you came from, what that means, and why you decided to take this path. Connect to the deeper meaning of your human experience and allow that to be your masterpiece. You are beautiful just the way you are. You can be whatever you want and are living proof of that everyday. Love the journey, feel the sorrow, bask in the glory of your triumph.

This moment is yours. Your thoughts are the powerful substance of a new world. Your words are like a chisel sculpting your reality. Your actions are the evidence of your unexpressed interpretations of love being brought forth from the void into the artistic expression of your individuality. You represent an infinite number of possibilities all stemming from the same limitless pattern of creation.

You are spirit materialized. And you’re perfect.

-TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Spirit Materialized" 8/5/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:05 am

More new age mumbojumbo ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank   "Spirit Materialized"   8/5/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum