Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Adam Montana 8/1/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Adam Montana 8/1/18   Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:51 pm

Morning all!

We have a pretty simple update for this morning - we're at the tail end of the "counting" of the recent election results. Abadi is still leading in a proactive manner, but there is no way to predict how things will shake out over the coming days. Will there be any surprise appointments? If so, who?

Perhaps more interestingly... will a new leader start off with a bang? Introducing a new rate would certainly be a way to win a LOT of friends... who is really going to complain about something like that, if it's done swiftly?

If you're interested in the juiciest details... I'd suggest starting with this article:

We certainly have a lot of potential in the coming days! I'm hanging on to my hat for sure.  

Here are the weekly Q's from some members:

Quote :
  On 7/31/2018 at 2:47 PM, outlawclg said:
Hey Adam, 
Any chance of a VIP discount to celebrate the finishing up of the total tallying of the complete compilation of the final vote count to form the new government in Iraq?

Have a good day,
Thanks you for this site

That's a good idea, I can do that!

Use coupon code "newGOI" for 26% off any VIP package.

No real reason for 26%, other than we've never done that amount before... but new GOI definitely has a place here!

Also, VIPs - stand by for an update this weekend. We have some "behind the scenes" projects coming up.

Use the discount here: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/store/category/1-vip-membership-packages/

Quote :
  On 7/28/2018 at 8:39 AM, pokerplayer said:
Curious about Saudi's hesitation to ship oil through the straight and the sabre rattling with Iran and the US. Could these issues cause a set back for Iraq any potential RV ? Reason being is the sanctions on Iran and there possibl;e hoarding of dinars. I know a rambling question nbut I just don't see this as being a good thing at the moment.

pp

Ok, you are right - that was a bit rambling! But you made some good references there.

Saudi Arabia has a major influence, but they don't control global shipping routes unilaterally. Any pushback, from ANYwhere, that hinders Iraq and their business (OIL), is probably good for us because it encourages Iraq to move forward on their issues (HCL, GOI, everything). On that note, we can see that a potential negative factor can easily lead to a positive result.

HODLers of dinar and Iran... there's another interesting aspect! One topic that came through our crypto section recently was regarding Iran being forced to use cryptocurrency due to the sanctions on them. Without expressing any support for Iran here, it's notable that any and all adoption and usage of cryptos is positive for the general growth of crypto in general. 

(Yes, I know! This is a "dinar" forum. It's also a crypto forum. Deal with it  )

Quote :
  On 7/28/2018 at 7:48 PM, justbringit said:
Adam.. Even through I been a member since 2013 it says I'm a newbie, but I have to say I been reading dinarvets way before that, in years passed it seems there was always information to read, not like now it seems week after week same thing no new news, some work being done so on so forth, you don't ever hear Iraq mention on the world stage unless there's a bombing, always hear Saudi oil not Iraq oil, with the major tension with Iran do you honestly ever see a RV anytime soon and I mean within the next five years? So many Iranian are in Iraq right now I just don't see anything positive, there's more Bitcoin news here then RV news, I hate being a downer just wish there was more positive good news after week like the past.

The website says you're a newbie because of your postcount, not your join date!

I understand your disappointment in the lack of news recently... the fact of the matter is Iraq has accomplished 98% of what they need to do, and we are at the point where any day could be the day!

That sounds like a good thing to me!

Quote :
  On 7/28/2018 at 9:21 PM, Synopsis said:
Thank You, Adam, for all You and Your affiliates have done for us pre event and will do for program members post event!!! 

Seems like the manual count of the votes is reaching the end and may have been a stalling tactic while very few exceptions to the original results have been discovered. With the extended time between the election and the formal announcement of the election results, do You think agreements are unannounced and in place to apply Article 140 and to push the needed elements of the HCL through Parliament at the onset of the new Parliamentary session? If so on the HCL, will it have to be published in the Gazette before the final monetary reforms are applied to include the RI/RV?

Thank You, Adam, in advance for all the effort You make in the typical weekly posts!!! 

Cheers Synopsis! Thanks for the feedback and the compliments, we all appreciate your posts as well!  

The general way of doing business in Iraq does require an official Gazette publication for some things to be finalized, but we know that if the CBI says tomorrow that they are exchanging at a new rate... that's the day it becomes official, and we won't be waiting for a newspaper to hit the doorsteps.

Quote :
  On 7/31/2018 at 1:54 PM, Laid Back said:
Good day Sir,

All the information below was extracted from the last Fitch Rating Report B- 

Iraq's rating is constrained by commodity dependence, weak governance, high political risk, and an undeveloped banking sector.

- Iraq's three-year Stand-By Arrangement (SBA) with the IMF is on hold, after one year of mixed implementation. This highlights the difficulty of enacting fiscal and structural reforms in Iraq because of weak governance systems and political constraints.

- Iraq scores the worst of all Fitch-rated sovereigns on the composite World Bank governance indicator. This reflects not only insecurity and political instability but also corruption, ineffectiveness and weak institutions.

- The banking sector is under-developed and fundamentally weak. It is not in a position to provide much domestic financing to the government.

- Private sector credit to GDP is one of the lowest of any Fitch-rated sovereign.

We all know Iraq is working under the guidelines of the IMF. The IMF-SBA 2016-2019 is on hold. 

My question is: RV before the end of IMF-SBA in 2019 or after?

Thanks in advance.!

I hate to simply dismiss something as seemingly important as a this... but in this case, Iraq is in charge of their own wallet and they will act on an RV when they are ready, not when the IMF gives approval or they get a "better than B-" rating from Fitch.

And of course, as long as you're eligible... get in the Powerball pool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Adam Montana 8/1/18   Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:17 am

Way to use lies to hype sales ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Adam Montana 8/1/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: