Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister

3 posters

Go down

<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister Empty <State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:25 am

"State of Law" to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister

"All political forces do not mind taking office" ...

Mohammed al-Baghdadi  04/08/2018 - 12:09 Iraq

<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister 3f2800e0ad7ab4dce94ea7a501e46426_L

The coalition of "State of Law", on Saturday, that his Nuri al-Maliki's "strong candidate" for prime minister, in the new Iraqi government.

The leader of the coalition Saad Almtalibi, for (Basneoz), that «Maliki is still a candidate and a strong contender for the post of prime minister, and has very good chances to get the position».

He pointed out that «there are political partners from all parties support the assumption of al-Maliki as prime minister during the next phase».

He added that all the political forces, which the state of law, stressed that there are no red lines on the assumption of al-Maliki as prime minister, but some of them support this trend ».

"The state of law has reached an advanced stage on the road to announce the mass of the largest ," he said. "We are now waiting for the final results of counting and sorting, Gather enough political forces to declare the largest bloc ».

<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister 6201727105924844080335

Saad Almtalibi

"The largest bloc, will include the rule of law and the alliance of conquest, and parts of the coalition of victory, and large Kurdish forces, and some Sunni forces."

A  source familiar  with the scenes of the Iraqi political dialogues revealed last Saturday that most of the political forces (Shiite, Sunni, Kurdish) are joining forces with the coalition of "State of Law", led by Nuri al-Maliki to declare the largest bloc, and that Fatah will be a partner in the bloc .

The source said, (Basnoyz), that «the coalition of state law put forward the issue of forming a new government, through baskets (basket Shiite, Sunni, Kurdish), and this is the way it worked during the formation of previous governments, and the distribution of positions by points, Parliamentary seats of the blocs ».

He added, the source, who declined to be named, that «this method rejected by the Alliance are going, so most of the forces went to a coalition of state law to adopt this method, so that each party to ensure his share of the portfolios», he said, indicating that «the alliance will be a key partner And whatever with the coalition of state law in the formation of the largest bloc and the new government ».

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/456711

<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister Empty Re: <State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister

Post by oldmanskull Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:57 pm

If this JAGOFF becomes Prime Minster there will be no RI or RV

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

<State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister Empty Re: <State of Law> to (Basneoz): Maliki is a strong candidate for prime minister

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:24 pm

There will never be an RI or RV regardless of who is PM.  It's an economic impossibility.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum