Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz

2 posters

Go down

Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz Empty Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz

Post by RamblerNash Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:22 am

Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz

The winning blocs refuse to reveal their names ...

Mohammed al-Baghdadi  04/08/2018 - 11:34 Iraq

Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz D12311af583c22da48588934c3ababb0_L

The leadership of the National Alliance, Abdullah al-Zaidi, on Saturday, the presence of 9 candidates for the post of prime minister, in the new Iraqi government.

Al-Zaidi told Basnews that there are 9 names proposed by the winning blocs for the post of prime minister, but they refuse to reveal them in the media. They also stressed the other powers not to reveal them during the current period.

He pointed out that "the political forces refuse to disclose the names of their candidates for prime minister at the present time, fearing that they will be affected by a wave of punctuation, and this is already in place, but among these 9, Haider Abadi and Hadi Amiri, and all chances close to get the post».

Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz 8201722135750314837082

Abdullah al-Zaidi

The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr , surprised his opponents and political partners to put 32 conditions in the controls that must be provided to achieve a political alliance qualified to form the next government, and 40 conditions to choose the appropriate person for the post of prime minister.

One of the most prominent conditions of the chest must be provided in the candidate for prime minister not to double nationality, which implies the exclusion of the current Prime Minister, and the strongest candidates Haider Abadi, who holds British citizenship. He also stipulated that the head of government must be outside the House of Representatives, and is fluent in more than one language, and not subject to foreign pressure. To be good and not corrupt, and to end the interference of the party in the government and its institutions.

Among the most important of the 32 points regarding the establishment of the alliance, Sadr's requirement is that "the loyalty of parties and blocs to Iraq, and the consolidation of the principle of separation of powers, and not to nominate all the old political faces to executive positions, and the formation of a committee to hold the corrupt and reduce the privileges and salaries and activate the law where you have this» . It also stipulated that "senior executive positions are not subject to the principle of quotas, and that they are chosen from within the coalition and from the technocrats."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/456704

Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz Empty Re: Nine candidates for prime minister are revealed to Basneoz

Post by Terbo56 Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:52 am

So much for the people's votes, right? So, in other words, they are not going to give up until Maliki and his idiots are installed back as prime minister-Their laws, along with their ethics and understanding of what they are faced with, apparently don't matter, as long as the status quo is met and continued- What a bunch of tired camel jockeys- But, no matter, they will get what they deserve, and reap what they sow-Their chances of a stable government just went down the crapper- I hope they flushed twice, it's quite a ways to Tehran......Dumb asses- couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum