Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - PAYPAL FRAUD Continues! 8/2/18

Go down

Becky McGee/Oootah Beg-A-Thon - PAYPAL FRAUD Continues! 8/2/18

Post  Ssmith on Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:30 pm

A big thank you to Carlos Diaz! He just helped us pay Rachel’s rent! We will be sending that off this morning! We have one mre family that needs help with food and help with their power bill and then we have completed our journey!

Please step up and donate today guys because there’s a lot of people in need but having only one left to help is a very big accomplishment from all of you! Donate through PayPal please

God bless all of you!

We have a request for more help from our pastor and his wife in Las Vegas right now. They are in need of $300 for their rent

Replying to @OOOTAH1
Bless you too Becky... Money is getting tight but I feel like we are there... I hope this feeling I have is correct and we are there... We will be able to do more for people soon....

Replying to @CHD815 @OOOTAH1
Carlos NICE that u donate but 1st of all NO RV in August at least and 2nd I sure would NOT donate to someone who needs POWER back on when there are literally kids dying and families in distress which should come 1st!!!! Having power is a luxury !! silly to donate for luxuries!

Replying to @BillyM87093726 @CHD815 @OOOTAH1
so true

We have decided to hold one more raffle for a 100 trillion note of Zimbabwe currency. Every person that donates will be in the raffle! We are trying to help our pastor and his wife in Las Vegas.

Please donate to PayPal and let’s make this happen! $300 is needed today! We will hold our raffle at 9 PM Pacific standard time. We will announce the winner right here! Good luck!

We will choose to runners up for a 500 million note of Zim! Make a donation guys and get in on the raffle! This is our last one! God bless you all! Oootah!

We have received one five dollar donation. Please guys let’s help our pastor! Donate to PayPal please! Give up a cuppa coffee today for our pastor of wisdom! Thanks guys!

Marc Cain‏ @942Motown
Replying to @CHD815 @OOOTAH1
If Becky has so much currency she can just give it away in raffles then why doesnt she sell back some of her currency herself and donate that $$ rather then badger the people??????????

OOOTAH CALL‏ @OOOTAH1
(Fred) Thank you Carlos @CHD815 for the donation you made to help the woman in need, God Bless you, you are a true "Boricua"

Replying to @susanhn2000
Than you for your help & support!

Replying to @OOOTAH1
Thanks Fred... I believe we are soooo close.... We should be able to start the real work pretty soon...

Michael J Morgan‏ @bigmike1116
Replying to @OOOTAH1
Great work! Congratulations!!!

We are just $80 short now guys! Thank you to all that have donated and you are all in the raffle for this evening

Replying to @942Motown @CHD815 @OOOTAH1
That’s the best question of the century !! I’m sure you’ll get blocked for that one..

Tom‏ @Tom08777346
Replying to @OOOTAH1
Sent $40. You only need $40 more. Go for it guys
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum