Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it

Go down

Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it Empty Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:45 pm

Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it

Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it NB-243380-636687034360695256

Wednesday, August 1st

BAGHDAD ( Reuters) - Iraq's Foreign Ministry on Wednesday
denied an investigation with Iraq's ambassador to Britain over money, while promising to sue Rogge. "Some of the websites known for their tactics, which are trying to spread through the news fabric, have published a number of inaccuracies that harm the ministry and target the ambassadors and representatives of Iraq in our diplomatic missions, which is the result of targeting the reputation of Iraq and an attempt to undermine," ministry spokesman Ahmed Mahjoub said in a statement. Of diplomatic successes in recent years. "

He added that "the targeting of some ambassadors on multiple and fabricated charges these days comes within the politicized attempts to undermine these achievements, including what was published by a person of the Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq in London through a fabricated and totally untrue story where one of these sites claimed that the British police are investigating with Ambassador Saleh al-Tamimi Financial in the embassy, ​​"adding that" this news in all its details is completely unfounded. "

"The ministry reserves the right to pursue these sites and by legal means."

A number of social networking sites and the media have reported that the Iraqi ambassador in Britain has been investigated for the existence of financial corruption at the embassy.

LINK

Foreign Ministry denies the existence of an investigation with the Ambassador of Iraq in Britain and threatens to sue those who promoted it 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum