Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs

Go down

Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs Empty Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs

Post by RamblerNash Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:03 am

Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs

Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs 1026223565

Twilight News

9 hours ago

"The United States has informed important Iraqi parties that its only choice to head the government is the current prime minister, Haider al-Abadi, regardless of the size of the bloc or who is with him and who goes out with those who join his alliance," an Iraqi politician said on Wednesday.

"Some US messages appeared to be bombarded and a language of warning that the insistence of blocs, parties or personalities on other candidates is unacceptable to the United States and could make them subject to US sanctions as forces and people," the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

"This is largely linked to the development of the US-Iranian conflict and the escalation of sanctions against Iran," the source said. "The US administration may inflict sanctions on Iraqi parties, not on the Iraqi state." "There are other candidates other than Abadi, including Hadi al-Amiri, the leader of the Fatah, but it seems that his fortunes under the American insistence on Abadi, as well as the nature of the American perception of Ameri as close to Iran can reduce his chances," noting that "candidates for the settlement or independent candidates The matter has not yet been resolved, but they are balloons from certain parties, whether to tip a party or burn it in favor of another party ».

While the Iraqi politician believes that "the fortunes of some candidates, especially those close to Iran, who no longer support Abadi while America is strongly supported, will be determined by the developments of the US-Iranian relationship, but it must be emphasized that the biggest player in the inauguration of Iraqi prime ministers since 2003 and today "They are the Americans who would have accepted Iran's partnership only this time, they want to be alone in choosing the next prime minister."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/33d1b0ae-d4df-4e81-af40-15753395656f

Iraqi politician: America has informed important parties that its only option Abadi and sent car bombs 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum