Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat  7/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 7/30/18

Go down

Mountain Goat  7/30/18 Empty Mountain Goat 7/30/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:09 pm

July 30, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

July is almost gone. Now we move into August and we will see what this month brings us. If all goes well, and what we are reading from news from Iraq, then we might see some promising things happen this month. But we also hear some very weird stuff out their and the news is conflicting and at times confusing. One day they tell us the sorting and counting must be accomplished by the end of July, then two days later (on the 30th of July) they tell us they extended the counting in Karkh to include all its stations and not just the ones where complaints are filed. So what is going on? Is this just more stalling for time?

More news….

Oh my God! So much bullshit intel out there. These idiots like Becky McGee, Yosef, Willies, Bruce, Frank26 and Tank really should all have their heads examined by a good clinical psychologist. I can not believe how some think that everything is connected to the RV. They will come right out and lie to you. This is so crazy. So many charlatans taking advantage of people starving for intel. For us it’s a challenge just to weed through all this crap to find even a hint of HONESTY and TRUTH that has any relevance to the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar. After all this is really our target. Let’s stay on it.

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

The Electoral Commission has announced, on Tuesday, the end of the process of manual counting and sorting in Diyala, the eight sponsors who participated in the process.

In Saturday’s news from Iraq, we are told it is assumed that the commission has completed the counting and manual counting of all provinces, because the capital Baghdad is the last stages of the audit, " in addition to re-counting ballots abroad still need to be completed early this week.

On Monday, the Electoral Commission, run by magistrates, decided to increase the pace of official work day in order to complete manual counting more quickly.

The source added that the capital Baghdad today witnessed the continuation of the process of manual counting and counting of stations Karkh, where 260 stations were completed until one o'clock and all were identical.

A source in the Commission, told "Iraq News", that "the judges assigned, decided to" a new increase in the number of funds under hand counting and sorting in Karkh to (4200) fund after the completion of counting and sorting of (1400) 100 ) ".

The source, who declined to be named, said that "the justification for the increase came in the words of (inadvertently dropped) to be counting and sorting Karkh stations (holistic rather than partial) as stated in the decision of the Federal Court." He added, "While boxes of polling stations Rusafa in Baghdad (3021) which is equivalent to half the stations, Rusafa and the number can be increased, and this would prolong the days of counting and sorting 14 days extra.

(Mnt Goat – I do not believe this last paragraph. I think this is propaganda. In todays’ newsletter I present other articles that are telling us that the election results must be ratified by at least the Electoral Commission by the end of July.

Former MP Jassim Mohammed Jaafar revealed on Tuesday the date of ratification by the Federal Court. Said in a statement to the Information Center "The Federal Court will ratify the election results at the end of this month." (July 2018)

More news….

WHEN WILL THE CBI “PULL THE TRIGGER”?

Did you enjoy the latest roller coaster ride this past weekend? So once again all these so called idiot “intel gurus’ gave you head a spin over the weekend. Why do you even listen to their nonsense?

We all should know by now that we are very close to getting this reinstatement but there was no solid evidence that they planned to reinstate the currency anytime over the weekend. In fact, the CBI told us they are waiting for a more “stable” environment post elections. Do you think things are now stable? But what does a more “stable environment post elections” really mean? Let’s explore this today and maybe we can get an idea of a timeframe when we might expect some action from the CBI.

The CBI has stated that “stability” is one of the key elements (the other being “security”) to moving ahead with the deletion of the 3 zeroes project. Stability, the CBI claims, is intrinsically connected to removing the corruption associated with the currency auctions and within the govt in general, and so that brings us back around again to the need to seat the new government and remove a large portion of corrupt politicians who, in losing their re-election, will lose their immunity from prosecution the moment the election results are declared ratified.

So we know the Former MP Jassim Mohammed Jaafar revealed on Tuesday the date of ratification by the Federal Court. Said in a statement to the Information Center "The Federal Court will ratify the election results at the end of this month."

From the CBI standpoint I am told they do not need the entire cabinet of ministers to be selected, vetted and seated. Whoever the new prime minister is will have 90 days to do so. So this is not part of a timeline for the CBI to be concerned about. This part may not be done fully until the end of the year.

However, what the CBI is looking for is this - Did they weed out the corruption in parliament, especially those they know that are manipulating the currency auctions and stealing billions? Thus, they want to see the list of the new parliament members and then who will be the new Prime Minister. They need to know the new prime minster will support the continuance of the financial reforms. We know this cannot happen until both the Electoral Commission and the Judiciary ratify the election results. This we are told will happen the end of July or at the latest the first few days of August.

More news…

THE ELECTION RESULTS MAY BE ANNOUNCED THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH (EARLY AUGUST)

The leader of the Fatah Alliance, former deputy Amer al-Fayez, said Saturday, that the results of the election may announced the beginning of next month (early August), and the Electoral Commission will ratify the names of the winners at this time. They will then open the door to appeals to the losers and after about 15 days will be ratified by the Federal Court .

So this puts up in about mid August until the Federal Court ratifies the results.

Hey Mr Guru! – Are you listening to what they just told us or are you going to go off on your typical rampage of hype and rumors of an RV this weekend or that the RV is imminent. I do not see any action on the part of the CBI until at least a couple weeks from now. This is the beginning of our earliest timeframe.

I make this statement because I checked with my CBI contact and she confirmed what I have just told you. She also said that in the next couple weeks to pay attention to the news media as you will see multiple articles on the subject of “deleting the zeros” and about ending the currency auctions. This will be a confirmation they are going forward once again and there is movement.

More news….

Baghdad - conscious - Hussein al-Faihan

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Dr. Mahdi Al-Alaq said that the National Economic Development Conference, which will be held in Baghdad in mid-August, WILL WITNESS THE PARTICIPATION OF MAJOR ECONOMIC COUNTRIES.

Al-Aalak said in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "Addressing and overcoming the challenges facing the country in the public and private sectors and creating an attractive environment for investment, through the development of mechanisms that promote this important aspect in various sectors.

"DESPITE THE DECISIONS MADE BY THE SUCCESSIVE GOVERNMENTS ON SUPPORTING INVESTMENT AND ENCOURAGING THE PRIVATE SECTOR, THERE HAS BEEN NO BUREAUCRACY AND RELUCTANCE IN MANY QUARTERS IN THEIR APPLICATION because there are no guidelines for interpreting the legal articles," he said, adding that "the conference will conclude recommendations To support the sectors, especially investment, in addition to access to an attractive environment instead of the current environment, particularly the expelling of investment.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

RESULTS OF COUNTING AND SORTING BY HAND MAY ANNOUNCE THE BEGINNING OF NEXT AUGUST

Information / Baghdad ..

The leader of the Fatah Alliance, former deputy Amer al-Fayez, Saturday, DELAYED THE FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT UNTIL THE END OF NEXT SEPTEMBER because of delaying the resolution of the results of manual counting and escape, POINTING OUT THAT THE RESULTS MAY ANNOUNCE THE BEGINNING OF NEXT MONTH (early August), while the Commission will ratify the names of the winners and then the Federal Court.

Al-Fayez said in a statement that the RESULTS OF COUNTING AND SORTING BY HAND MAY ANNOUNCE THE BEGINNING OF NEXT AUGUST, while the Electoral Commission will ratify the names of the winners and open the door to appeals to the losers and after about 15 days to be ratified by the Federal Court .

He added that "after the ratification calls for the President of the Republic of the new House of Representatives to convene and the selection of its president, which means that next month will be allocated only to arrange the situation of the first meeting and the selection of the Speaker of Parliament ."

Al-Fayez said that "the House of Representatives will ratify the President of the Republic candidate, which will cost the next prime minister to form a government and the selection of ministers, that is, the government will be in September next."

(Mnt Goat – In this article they outline the next steps to form the govt. They are telling us the cabinet of ministers under the PM will not be formed until Sept but Parliament will be in sworn in and the new PM announced next week sometime. I would not expect the CBI to go forward with the reinstatement of the dinar until this done next week.)

THE PROCESS OF COUNTING AND SORTING OF THE HAND REACHED THE FINAL STAGES

Baghdad today _ follow-up The newspaper "Al-Quds Al-Arabi" in a report published on Saturday, July 28, 2018, that the process of counting and sorting of the hand reached the final stages, while indicated that the ballot boxes have been started in the capital Baghdad.

The newspaper quoted a source familiar with the process of counting and counting manual, which is taking place in the «National Center» in the capital Baghdad, saying that "the Commission began since last Wednesday, the process of counting and counting the electoral ." stations of the province of Baghdad, the Department of Karkh," noting that " 117 boxes

The source added that "the duration of the inspection of the Karkh funds will continue for three days, to be followed by the audit of the electoral stations of the side of Rusafa, and for a period of three days also," adding that "the number of funds targeted screening process and the side of Rusafa has not been announced yet, Establish a list of the number of funds and completed them on the day of the initiation of the audit, and raise them immediately .

after the completion of the process to develop new ones he pointed out that "IT IS ASSUMED THAT THE COMMISSION HAS COMPLETED THE COUNTING AND MANUAL COUNTING OF ALL PROVINCES, because the capital Baghdad is the last stages of the audit, " in addition to funds abroad.

On Friday, July 27, 2018, the Electoral Commission decided to send a number of judges assigned to Iran, Turkey and Jordan to complete the manual counting and counting process. .However, no decision has yet been taken on the rest of the countries.

The Board of Commissioners of the assigned judges decided to send a number of judges" and staff members to the Islamic Republic of Iran, Turkey and Jordan for the purpose of " .starting the manual re-counting of stations And appeals in those countries According to the statement, "the Council decided to accelerate the process of re-counting of the centers and stations of the States mentioned, under the direct supervision of the judges assigned," pointing out that "the Board of Commissioners will take a decision on the centers and stations of all States for which complaints have been received and appeals for the " .elections of Iraqis abroad, Other countries, and according to the timelines.

THE FEDERAL COURT WILL RATIFY THE ELECTION RESULTS “AT THE END OF THIS MONTH"

Information / Special ...

Former MP Jassim Mohammed Jaafar revealed on Tuesday the date of ratification by the Federal Court on the results of the 2018 parliamentary elections, while ruling out the formation of the next government at the end of this year.

"The work of the Electoral Commission formed by the assigned judges WILL END IN THE COMING DAYS AFTER THE COMPLETION OF ALL THE CONTESTED PROVINCES," Jaafar said in a statement to the Information Center. "The Federal Court will ratify the election results at the end of this month."

He added that "the results of the elections will remain intact previously announced unchanged in the parliamentary seats of any bloc or political party to avoid entering political problems before the formation of alliances or the next government," ruling out "the formation of the government at the end of this year to the lack of political blocs among them at the present time, the start of demonstrations in most of the country's provinces. "

A member of the Fatah al-Fath Haneen al-Qaddu has revealed, on Tuesday, the possibility of the conquest alliance to 60 seats in the new parliament after the end of the process of counting and sorting by hand, while ruling out the formation of any national majority government at the current stage.

The former deputy of the coalition of state law, Mohammed Saadoun, on Monday, an agreement between the heads of blocs and PRESIDENT FUAD MASUM TO COVER UP THE ELECTORAL FRAUD AND CONVICTION OF THE RESULTS ANNOUNCED WITHOUT REVEALING THE COUNTERFEITERS, while describing the process of counting and sorting the hand of the ballot boxes contested the "play."

The Electoral Commission has announced, on Tuesday, the end of the process of manual counting and sorting in Diyala, the eight sponsors who participated in the process.

IRAQ, THANKS TO ITS NATURAL RESOURCES, IS ONE OF THE WORLD'S RICHEST COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD

(Mnt Goat – with a currency that is now artificially stiffened at 1/8 of a penny.)

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq, thanks to its natural resources, is one of the world's richest countries and produces about 4.4 million barrels a day, according to figures from the ministries of planning and oil.

These unofficial figures show that Iraq's main natural resources are reserves of 153 billion barrels of oil, 131 trillion cubic meters of gas, 5.7 billion tons of phosphate, 600million tons of sulfur, 158 million acres of agricultural land, a tourist mega site, according to the Ministry of Planning.

The oil ministry said earlier that Iraq produces 4.4 million barrels of oil daily, exports of 3.5 million barrels. The oil exports in the first six months of this year 2018, 622 million barrels, while revenues amounted to 40 billion US dollars.

In terms of levels of poverty and unemployment, the statistics of the Ministry of Planning indicate that the level of poverty has increased in recent years to 30 per cent and the level of unemployment to 20 per cent. According to close statistics, Iraq is at the forefront of the Middle East with an unemployment rate of 59% (31%), temporary unemployment (43%) and convincing unemployment (85%) of the workforce in Iraq.

In its special report on "Job Seekers in Iraq," the US Agency for Human Rights (USAID)said that the number of unemployed people has become alarming in light of the types of unemployment that hit the labor movement throughout the country. The problems that deepen the unemployment crisis are the lack of Relevance between education outcomes in Iraq and labor market requirements.

The US FORAS said that the average age of half of Iraq's population is between 25 and smaller, and that 400,000 people enter the workforce annually. Accordingly, unemployment is estimated at 16% and 30% % Of males in urban areas, while women constitute only 13% of the labor force .

As for the estimates of electricity produced locally in Iraq, there is a blur in the volume of real production of electricity, while the Ministry of Planning speaks of astronomical figures up to 63,000 MW since 2013, government statements began to reduce this figure in recent years, where the latest government statements and technical estimates to The production of electricity ranges from (20,000 - 14,500 - 11,000 - 7700 MW), where the last government figure was announced at the end of 2017 with the announcement of the implementation of the privatization project, indicating either the lack of accurate knowledge of the reality of national wealth and confusion in the management of this national strategic file, or That's the

In the event of the adoption of the nearest figure of 14,500 MW, based on a previous statement by the Ministry of Electricity and confirmation of some neutral technical expertise from within Iraq, the share of the Iraqi family of electricity by dividing the energy generated locally in the country of 37 million people according to the latest population estimates for 2017, The family is 6.4 people (based on a scientific study in this regard), the share of one family of locally produced energy is 2.42 kWh (11 am / hr), and here we point out that this figure is the minimum calculated share of the Iraqi family, As domestic consumption does not exceed 60%.

It is worth mentioning that the central and southern governorates in Iraq have witnessed during the past three weeks protests against the deterioration of services such as water and electricity as well as corruption and the spread of unemployment, and demonstrations continue until the government to meet the demands of the protesters seriously.

TO DISMISS A NUMBER OF DIRECTORS OF THE OFFICES OF THE COMMISSION FOR THE COMMISSION OF IRREGULARITIES AND MANIPULATION AND FINANCIAL CORRUPTION

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Board of Commissioners of the judges assigned to implement the recommendations of the ministerial committee set up by the Council of Ministers and approved by the Prime Minister to dismiss a number of directors of the offices of the Commission for the commission of irregularities and manipulation and financial corruption.

"The Board of Commissioners of the assigned judges decided to implement the approval of the Prime Minister on the recommendations of taking legal action regarding the dismissal of the director general of Salahuddin's office and the director of the election office," said Judge Laith Jabr in a press statement. Jordan and the Director of Turkey Elections Office. "

"The council also decided to terminate the mandate and removal of the Director of the Office of Elections Kirkuk and Director General of the Anbar Election Office."

He pointed out that the Board of Commissioners made its decision after the Commission recommended the investigation because of the commission of irregularities and manipulation and financial corruption after the approval of the Prime Minister of its recommendations and the referral of a number of them to the judiciary.

(Mnt Goat – So we see some of the Nori al-Maliki’s rotten apples snuck into the bunch of inspectors and began to spoil the process of sorting and re-counting. Is anybody in Iraq honest? )

TWO MECHANISMS THROUGH WHICH TO ACT ON SPENDING THE SURPLUS MONEY FROM THE SELLING OF CRUDE OIL

When Saleh talks I listen….

The economic adviser to the Iraqi government, the appearance of Mohammed Saleh on Friday that there are two mechanisms through which to act on spending the surplus money from the selling crude oil.

Saleh told Ashqaf News,

1."The first mechanism is to cover the estimated deficit of about 13 trillion dinars, which is included in the budget of 2018, if increased assets available during the fiscal year, and exceeds the coverage of the deficit, the government can and based on the Financial Management and Public Debt No. 95 of the year 2004 to propose a supplementary budget with an inflation ceiling higher than the current ceiling of 104 trillion dinars. "

However, he said that "the draft law should be presented after the approval of the Council of Ministers to the House of Representatives for approval and promulgated by law."

2. He added that the second mechanism is "in the case of the inability to issue a supplementary budget, the balance of the remaining surpluses can be adopted as conversion income in the budget of 2019 and be an opening balance in the New Year budget based on the law of financial management and assets of government accounts and the principles of preparing the state budget."

Oil prices have jumped to $ 85 per barrel, while Iraq's fiscal budget for 2018 was built at a rate of about $ 45 a barrel. This caused a budget surplus.

(Mnt Goat – note how Saleh is NOT talking about giving the surplus money to the people in the form of HCL payments. Some say they will put this money on the cards and when this happens we get the RV. Really? This is of course all ridiculous nonsense and there is no evidence whatsoever that this is the plan. This is NOT what HCL is all about, as some gurus tend to want to make you believe. So are we going to listen to what Saleh is saying or are we going to go off half-cocked again and start spreading more rumors?)

PM ABADI FORMS COMMITTEE TO INVESTIGATE CORRUPT OFFICIALS

Iraq’s Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi decided on Wednesday to form a committee that will be responsible for investigating corrupt officials.

According to Al-Arabiya, ABADI HAS ALSO ORDERED THE ARREST OF MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE, WHOM HE DESCRIBED AS “INFILTRATORS” IN THE PROTESTS, REVEALING THAT INVESTIGATIONS SHOWED DIFFERENT ENTITIES BEHIND THESE PEOPLE. However, he did not give any further information about who the entities were for security reasons.

A number of Iraqi cities and provinces, including Basra, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Babil, Diwaniyah, Wassit, Najaf, Muthanna and Karbala are witnessing mass demonstrations and sit-ins to protest against shortage of jobs, electricity, water and basic services.

On Monday, Iraq High Commission for Human Rights pointed out that 14 people were killed during the protests and 742 were wounded, including 470 protesters and 275 security personnel.

ACTIVISTS EXPRESSED CONCERN THE IRANIAN REVOLUTIONARY GUARDS CORPS MILITIA EXPLOITS THE ONGOING TURMOIL TO SPREAD TERROR and hamper oil transfers.

ALI AL-SISTANI URGED ON FRIDAY THE FORMATION OF A NEW GOVERNMENT “AS SOON AS POSSIBLE”

Asharq Al-Awsat

Iraqi cleric Ali al-Sistani urged on Friday the formation of a new government “as soon as possible” after the country witnessed waves of protests against corruption, unemployment and poor basic services.

He also urged the incumbent government of Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi to meet the demands of the demonstrators. "The current government must work hard urgently to implement citizens' demands to reduce their suffering and misery," Sistani's representative said in the city of Karbala.

The rallies had initially erupted in the southern oil-rich port city of Basra on July 8. They then spread to central and southern parts of the country.

They have since waned after security forces repeatedly used force to disperse demonstrators.

On Thursday, one youth complained that the country’s government had increased unemployment, posing threats to stability in southern Iraq.

Karar Alaa Abdul-Wahid tried for years to get a stable job in the Iraqi government and in the private sector — to no avail, reported The Associated Press. He once was offered a job with the Oil Ministry in his energy-rich hometown of Basra, but he would have had to pay a bribe of $5,000, which he couldn't afford.

He says that "if you are well-connected mainly among political parties and have money, you will get any job you dream of."

SUPREME LEADER ALI AL-SISTANI CALLS FOR WITHDRAWING CONFIDENCE FROM PRIME MINISTER HAIDER AL-ABADI AND ACQUITTED FROM THE "FAILED" POLITICAL CLASS

(Mnt Goat – when Supreme Religious Leader Ali al-Sistani talks we should listen)

Information / Special ...

Political analyst Hassan al-Alawi said on Saturday that the speech of the religious authority represented by Supreme Leader Ali al-Sistani was tantamount to withdrawing confidence from Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and acquitted from the "failed" political class.

Al-Alawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the letter of religious reference is a withdrawal of confidence from Abadi, as well as its innocence from the failed political class that stole the people's money." He pointed out that "THE REQUIREMENT OF REFERENCE THAT THE NEXT PRIME MINISTER IS STRONG, COURAGEOUS, IS NOT AVAILABLE IN ABADI, WHO FAILED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION AT THE TIME. "

He added that "THE REFERENCE IS NOT WILLING TO BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES OF A SHIITE GOVERNMENT IMPOVERISHED PEOPLE AND MISAPPROPRIATED FUNDS," noting that "her speech is a revolution and settle the account with Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the call that not be elected again to take over the premiership."

The former deputy of the coalition of state law Ammar Shibli confirmed on Saturday that THE RECOMMENDATION OF THE RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY ON THE NEED TO CHANGE THE ELECTION LAW and reconsider the selection of the Board of Commissioners as a road map for the next parliament.

On Saturday, the Kurdistan Islamic Group (KIA) ruled out any political figure known to take over the presidency of the next government, including current Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, following the speech of the religious authority, POINTING OUT THAT ABADI IS THE MOST FAILED TO FIGHT CORRUPTION.

The Supreme Leader Ali al-Sistani, in Friday sermon in a written speech by Sheikh Abdul-Mahdi Karbalai to accelerate the formation of the Iraqi government, on condition that the president is firm and strong, and meet the demands of citizens urgently.

AFTER THE END OF THE CURRENT JULY 30, THE LEGAL PERIOD OF THE WORK OF THE GOVERNMENT, IT WILL ENGAGE IN THE CONDUCT OF ILLEGAL AND CONTRARY TO INTERNATIONAL NORMS AND CONSTITUTIONAL

Ali al-Tamimi

The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi said on Sunday that after the end of the month of the government's work on July 30, the government will enter into the conduct of unconstitutional and contrary to international norms.

Al-Tamimi said in a press statement that 'the Iraqi constitution and international constitutions allow a full month for the government in the event of the end of its work in order to discharge some of its daily activities and to follow the affairs of some state facilities, but the month if it ended and did not start Parliament and was not selected prime minister, Another business'.

He added that "after the end of the current July 30, the legal period of the work of the government, it will engage in the conduct of illegal and contrary to international norms and constitutions of the world, pointing out that at this stage will be the Federal Court and the Administrative Court is the watchdog on the work of the government and can be challenged decisions of the executive authority in court”.

(Mnt Goat – sounds to me like the end of July is a target to form the govt and end this stalling for many reason.)

THE ABSENCE OF SMALL MONETARY CATEGORIES IS DETRIMENTAL TO THE STABILITY OF THE LOCAL ECONOMY

In the middle of a clothing store, he stood up to me after chatting with one of the customers of the shop to go to his little desk at the end of his little place, and while he was busy talking while he was opening the table drawer, he drew an his face with signs of anxiety, as HE DID NOT FIND THE SMALL CATEGORIES OF LOCAL CURRENCY FROM P 250, 500 AND 1000 DINARS, and he said:

"Small cash groups are almost out of our shops, so how can we deal with customers, especially those who give us such large categories as 5, 10, 000 and 25,000 dinars, really it's a big problem." Expert in economic and academic Affairs Dr. Hilal Al-Tahad THE PRESENCE OF SMALL CASH GROUPS LEADS TO LOWER PRICES IN CONTRAST TO LARGE GROUPS, which increase inflation and price rises, especially in the categories of 25 and 50 thousand dinars, and it is known that any economy in which the small groups disappear for coins leads to the supremacy of the large and increase their market circulation at the expense of the small.

NOTABLE ABSENCE

The shops and markets alone are not affected by the absence or scarcity of small cash groups, but also by banks, and the bank says they prefer not to be named: "A short while ago we noted the absence of cash categories of 250 and 500 dinars, since we are unable to provide them and give them to citizens and employees alike, and if we are equipped with them they are very few compared to the real need for them, and no one knows why they are missing because we have not noticed any new edition in the market or in the sucking Irv, this is a threat to our economy because THESE CATEGORIES ARE ACCESSIBLE TO ALL AND EASY TO HANDLE AS COMPARED TO THE LARGE ONES THAT EXIST, SUCH AS 50,000 DINARS, so banks have to accept and receive damaged currencies from the citizens. "

General manager of the Department of repair and storage at the central bank Abdul Karim Hassan said in a previous statement to "Morning: "We have instructed the government and commercial banks to receive and replace, without any fines, the damaged banknotes from the citizens and to provide them with any quantity and the banks in contravention of those instructions are held accountable, and in respect of the burned or buried currency the citizen can hand over to the bank Exclusively for replacement as soon as they are submitted under certain controls. "

FINANCIAL COVER

And while he's busy arranging the clothes inside his shop, he's full of wonders. "What is the real reason for the absence of small groups earlier, we were noticing the existence of modern-day coins that are being dealt with, but today it is only the old and almost corrupted. Is this a harbinger of the occupation of large market groups and how a simple citizen can go along with this, which could lead to high prices of goods and merchandise?.

According to the bank, THE CUSTOM IS TO PRINT OUT THE COUNTRY'S COINS AND PROVIDE A COVER FOR PRINTING ACCORDING TO A CERTAIN VISION. Iraq provides this order of oil sales and perhaps the scarcity or disappearance of small cash categories is a sign of the failure of the printing process, and it is known that the previous system was printing within the country are traded by the citizens of Iraq exclusively and unrecognized outside of it at the fall of the system this money is no longer valuable and has been handed over by the citizens to the competent authorities for the benefit of one way or another. OUR CURRENT CURRENCY IS INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED AND HAS VALUE COMPARED TO THE COUNTERPART IN THE PREVIOUS SYSTEM. "

The Director-General of the Department of Repair and Storage stated that the central bank had processed the Rafidain and Rasheed Bank with banknotes and small categories for payment within the salaries of employees, and the bank was sorting out and compensating them with new papers, stating that the bank continued to print and improve banknotes In particular the small groups and their pumping instead of the damaged leaves, they are required to maintain and accept the currency, whatever its situation, as a symbol representing the country's sovereignty and to inform the bank if the banks refuse to receive the damaged currency from the citizens.

Iraqi dinar after the British occupation of Iraq during the First World War, the occupying Power took over the currency of the Indian rupee as an official currency instead of the Ottoman lira, and in 1931 it was decided to establish an Iraqi Currency council with responsibility for the issuance of a special Iraqi currency, with the promulgation of Act No. 44 of 1931, which provided AN IRAQI DINAR EQUIVALENT IN VALUE TO THE POUND STERLING, divided into 1000 fils, as the first release of the dinar was shown in King Faisal I on the first day of APRIL 1932, AND THE BANKNOTES WERE IN THE QUARTER-AND-HALF-DINAR CATEGORY, ONE DINAR, FIVE, TEN DINARS AND A HUNDRED DINARS, WHILE COINS FROM COINS ARE IN THE CATEGORY OF FILS AND FILS, 4 MONEY, 10 MONEY, 20 FILS, 50 FILS AND 100 FILS OR SR.

(Mnt Goat – Today a sterling pound is worth about $1.31 US Dollars. So we see right from the start the Iraq dinar has started off right around a buck, We even see the newer ZIM notes starting off in 2016 right around a buck. This seems to be the process when they reinstate or issue newer category of notes for any country and start the currency over (reset it). This matches almost exactly what we have been told will be the newer category notes when they are to be initially launched.)

The Iraqi Currency Council continued to issue banknotes and coins until the establishment of the Iraqi National Bank in 1947, and in 1954 the Central Bank of Iraq was established, which became responsible for issuing Iraq, the Iraqi dinar throughout that period was linked to the pound sterling, whose value was rising and decreasing according to the vagaries of the British economy.

COINS

The fifteenth anniversary of the coins, which were circulating in the 1950s and 1960's, is a civilized form of cash categories, with a value of five and 10 money, all of which were within the reach of the citizen and easy to obtain.

Economic researcher Leith Ali Ben It is known that the form of currency and its colours have a great psychological effect on the consumer this has been demonstrated by the various scientific studies as they become more proud of their currency and their desire to legalize the purchase, as well as the need for the coins, which are observed to have not disappeared from trading in Different countries of the world, because they depend on the presence of the parts for example 350 or 450 dinars. We note that the coins were completely disappeared from circulation in Iraq's and earlier they had a presence since certain devices had previously used this currency, including landlines that existed. In public places today it has been dispensed with for a variety of reasons, including changes in the trading markets, as well as its cost, so it has been replaced by the paper that has become the current trading woman.

The Economist also notes that with regard to the depreciation of the Iraqi currency against the dollar, THE CITIZEN MAY FEEL THAT HIS NATIONAL CURRENCY IS WORTHLESS, BUT WHEN IT RISES, HE GETS A GREAT DEAL OF IT BEFORE IT, STARTS BY KEEPING IT AND TRYING TO LEGALIZE THE PURCHASE, AND IN TERMS OF REMOVING ZEROS FROM THE IRAQI CURRENCY.

There is a belief that this has an impact on the psychological aspect, since when it disappears from monetary currency, the citizen will feel the importance of his currency and the need to preserve it, in addition to the fact that the paper in which the currency is printed must be of a luxurious kind, as its effect has psychological effects and prompts the consumer to think about the necessity of alleviating a thief from this coin, replacing it with other quality, clear and colorful paper.

REUSE

The employee Shahrazad Mohammed Akdt said that her salary for two months was completely cut off from the small cash categories of 250 and 500 dinars, although they are very bad and sometimes not received by sellers or even private and public taxi drivers, which is a real problem for the citizen. The plague has shown that confronting such a problem requires studying the market situation and finding a solution either by distributing the small cash categories to employees ' salaries or BY PRINTING SMALL, EASY-TO-TRADE CURRENCIES, TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE DAMAGED COINS, converting them into dough and later using them, and small groups are of great importance for being easy to trade among the citizens and is working to stabilize the economy.

(Mnt Goat – Sounds to me they are itching for the lower denominations and much lower than the ones they talk about here in this article (250 dinar (worth 25 cents USD today), 500 dinar (worth 50 cents USD today) and 1000 dinar (worth $1 USD today). Of course with the newer categories these three will coincide alongside the new issued categories however for the 25 cents there will be a 25 cent fils coin and for the 50 cents there will be a 50 coin fils and for the $1 there will be a 1 dinar coin fils. (others I did not mention too).

This is why they are NOT issuing any more newer notes of the 250, 500 and 1,000 categories as these would be worth much more post-Reinstatement/RV. So for instance, if the rate comes out at $3.00 USD rate of exchange per dinar, the 250 dinar would be worth 750 USD, the 500 dinar worth $1,500 USD and the 1,000 dinar worth $3,000 USD. Part of the project to delete the zeros is to get as much of these older notes out of circulation. They needed to reduce the money supply on the streets by 2/3. So why would they keep issuing fresher, newer notes then? This is a good sign for us the RV is coming very soon.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum