Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects

Go down

Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects Empty Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects

Post by RamblerNash Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:06 am

Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects

Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects 9107

Ministry of Finance building

07/30/2018

Economy News Baghdad

The Ministry of Finance announced on Monday the launch of more than 97 billion dinars, within the amounts of petrodollar operational Basra province.

The Ministry said in a statement, received by "Economy News", that "on the order of Prime Minister Dr. Haider Abadi, the Ministry of Finance on Monday, funded more than 97 billion dinars within the amounts of petrodollar operational."

The statement pointed out that the amounts were spent "in order to improve the reality of services for citizens of the province of Basra."

In a related development, the Ministry of Finance, the amounts of 8.5 billion dinars to develop the capital Baghdad.

The ministry said in a statement received by the "Economy News" that "they have launched funds of 8.5 billion dinars out of 16 billion dinars, according to the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 171 of 2018 to develop the capital Baghdad to finance some projects that meet the needs of citizens of services" .

"The projects funded are related to water, sewage and electricity networks and work is being done on the completion and transfer of funds," the statement said.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13070

Ministry of Finance launches 105 billion dinars for Baghdad and Basra to implement service projects 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum