Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar

Go down

Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar Empty Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:38 am

Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar

Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar 9049

07/28/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

Basra Governor Asaad al-Eidani announced on Saturday the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar of 9 billion dollars, while confirming the approval of eight water stations in the province.

Al-Eidani said in a statement to Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper that "many of the demands for the province of Basra have been launched, including Basra's $ 9 billion petrodollar budget, as well as the $ 3 billion water projects, "He said.

"The most important of all this is the future strategic project, the most important of the desalination of sea water, which was approved and cost more than two billion dollars, where we equipped with water and electricity, as well as completion of projects almost completed, such as schools and others.

Al-Eidani said that "eight water stations in Basra have been approved, in addition to water releases so that the salt tongue in the Shatt al-Arab will retreat."

And on electricity lines, Eidani said that "was installed a lot of electric stations and other projects, where we expect to launch Basra allocations from the border crossings, which are large amounts, and can be an important addition to the projects that we work in this province."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13036

Governor of Basra announces the launch of the provincial budget of the petrodollar 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum