Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18

Go down

"What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18 Empty "What Wrapped in Humor?!?!!" by ubiety - 7/27/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:14 am

This is one of the best examples I've seen in a while underscoring the dangers of universality as promulgated by the, let's say, "happy world" group thinkers. The "outside the box" attitudes of the Rodney Dangerfield character in the included video clip is profoundly ironic as coupled with this post.

"All false teachings will be replaced
Mentors and guides will be provided. Physical schools will become irrelevant. Tablets will be provided to all who wish to learn, regardless of age. Truth will be taught to all ,Uniformity. All of humanity will be retrained
Everything as we know it will change."

If that quote doesn't chill you to your bones and strike honest, rational fear of the implications for your children, and their children, then I can't imagine what would.

"False teachings" in whose opinion?
"Mentors and guides" provided by whom? Do we even have input on selection?
"Physical schools will become irrelevant", and no latitude for choice or learning types?
"Tablets will be provided" by whom or what? Will materials be dictated?
"Truth will be taught to all ,Uniformity". This may be the most succinct description of fascist public action I've ever seen. Whose opinion of truth? Do we get to think for ourselves? Is our reasoning "done for us"? Are we to be allowed our own reasoning and conclusions?
"All of humanity will be retrained" to believe whose philosophies and attitudes? Does this provoke thoughts of mandatory "retraining camps" for anyone else?

I can only hope the referenced posting was a blogging equivalent of a shock-jock broadcast. The description tries to be positive but the evil depicted is hardly obscured at all. Everyone and everything in you should be revulsed by any such wholesale jettisoning of personal liberties of the individual, ACROSS THE PLANET. A "brave new world" indeed!!!

Please dinarland, think for yourselves!!! Happy sounding words are frequently cover for an insidious message.

Critical thinking refers to objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment - yes, a judgment - not of the quality of one's heart or intentions, but of expressed words and actions. Staying grounded, which, according to Merriam-Webster, merely means "mentally and emotionally stable; admirably sensible, realistic, and unpretentious." Just imagine if these two modes of thinking were combined in more IDC posts - what a change. But beware, those that seek to twist and control your mind will violently resist this!

I am,

ubiety

~~~

P.S. I don't care if anyone responds or not, but if you are inclined, and wish to opposed my opinions and thinking, please do so with facts, real logic, and clear-minded reasoning. Thanks in advance.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum