Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:45 pm

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Fantabulous Friday, July 27, 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  It’s Friday, so let’s get this party started.

RayRen:  Again, it’s been quiet.  There were no updates yesterday.

Tony:  I do have some information to give you.  On the Iraqi side, we know that they’re saying they will be trhough counting at the end of the month, so most  people are waiting for that to be over before there are any announcements about the new government.  That would be next Tuesday.  Jabouri made a deal so that he can come back into the government, and he will probably be voted in as the President of Parliament. Today there were articles saying they made a deal for Maliki to be part of the government.  We know they have been fighting for their lives, and maybe that is what everyone’s been waiting for.  Maybe the supporting governments are saying “just let them in so we can get on with this; you can get them the next time round.”  We know they are making deals in the back room, and we know Maliki has the support of Iran, so…

The CBI has now asked the IMF to release all restrictions on their currency.  Why are they asking for that, when the IMF said earlier that they won’t give Iraq any more money until they release the RV.  So what does this actually mean?  The IMF and the UN will still monitor Iraq and the currency – is that what Iraq wants to be released from?  The IMF has already given them permission to release the RV.  They are ready to do this, so all we have to do is wait for it.  It could also happen before the end of the month.  They are definitely moving forward.  With all the rioting and demands going on in Iraq, they are asking for everything apart from the revaluation of the currency!  They are not even talking about reforming the money so they can be the richest country in the region. Maybe they know like we do that we’re only waiting for one final point to be resolved.

All week I’ve been hearing windows of opportunity for this.  Of course, I could do that for the past eight years.  They are reiterating those specific times of day that they would like to do this.  Right now, all the concentration is going in that direction.

The best information you can get is personal information, from sources but especially from family members who are involved in the process, government, or banking system itself.  I heard a story that took this to a high level.  There was a family gathering and I cannot be too specific, but they are looking for things to occur by/at the end of the moth.

I am waiting for verifications from banks in multiple locations – different states, and also different banks.  The numbers haven’t changed on the screens: dinar = $3.71, dong = 47 cents to a dollar, Zim = 0.00000016 (100 Trillion = 16 million dollars), rupiah = $1.08, Afghani = $2.39, Iranian rials = $3.22.  There are four days left until the end of the month, so this should happen sometime in the next four days.  The banks are a little giddy hoping that this will happen before next Tuesday.

In the US they are excited and ready;  on the Iraqi side, they could release this as soon as the votes are recounted.  Everyone is trying to get this done;  Abaid is releasing  money and responding to the people, Maliki possibly has a spot in the government, and people are regretting that they ever appealed the vote because they never expected it to take this long to clear up.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  Can you verify that the NDA expires after 90 days?  A:  I don’t know;  we still haven’t received a copy of the NDA.  That is what I have been told, that YOUR NDA expires in 90 days.  I have been told that by bankers and our committee member.

Q:  In the future, how can we tell which currencies will have a lop?  A:  I have no idea.  You’ll have to study the individual countries and their currencies.

Q:  Any updates on all the rates?  A:  Already answered that.

Q:  Are they only using dinar in Iraq, or are they still using dollars on the street?  A:  They are using dinar;  dollars are now very hard to find in Iraq.

Q:  Any news on when the auctions will end?  A:

Q: Can you tell us the rate in Iraq today?  Is it .41 or 1.16?  A:  I don’t know that it’s either one.  The last I heard, people leaving the country were getting $1.80.

Q:  How will people be able to track their income from the exchange with the 17% flat tax that is being talked about (once the funds are mixed)?  A:   I don’t know. That’s a tax question.  They will be able to audit your account and see where the money comes from.

Q:  Where can we find the articles you talk about?  A:  Ask in the forum or Open Mic.  I have someone who researches all the news in Iraq, and sends me a dozen at a time, maybe 3-4 times per day.  I read the articles and send them to sources who can confirm their information – in Iraq, in the banking community, wherever it seems useful.  I don’t really have the time to do that research, but Tish does a great job.  She says she posts them in the News section of the forum.

Q:  If this doesn’t go until after the 1st August, what happens to our Zim?  A:  No idea. I don’t think the new Zim currency has any effect on what we are exchanging.

I do think that the window is open right this minute, running to the end of this month.  I am looking for this to start today. I know you want to know dates and rates, and who I am talking to this week, etc.  I don’t know anyone getting paid this week. The banking people have the 800 numbers, but no one has been authorized to send them out yet.

[Ray dropped off the call, but that’s all the news in any case, so… I’ll check back later to see if there are any closing statements.]

Closing Statements (Sunny)

1st closing:  Tony . . .  There is a window.  The banks are aware of it.  They have instructions, notified of the window.  Again, on Monday or Tuesday I received a call, they were telling others by the end of the month.   This is somebody who should absolutely know!  In his position, he should ABSOLUTELY KNOW what’s going to happen.  The bank guys are excited.

2nd Closing:  Everything good on this side.  Everybody still positive.   A go.  Looking for it by the end of the month.  On their side looking for the count to be completed by the end of the month.  Some say by the 15th according to their calculations.

CBI requested IMF release them from everything – their currency from all restrictions.  Don’t think they would do this unless they were ready to do something.  Four days away if they do what they say they will do.

Enjoy your weekend.

Ray . . .If something develops between now and Monday we’ll catch you up.  In the meantime, in between time, (played “I Believe.”)

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/27/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum