Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech

Go down

Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech Empty Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:22 pm

Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech

Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech N82757803-72041604

Twilight News

2 hours ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Friday expressed his support for the statement of the supreme authority in Najaf, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, claiming that he responded to all the demands of demonstrators in the provinces that witnessed protests in the center and south of the country.

Abadi said in a statement issued by his office today that "in the first moments of the declaration of citizens to their demands in a number of provinces, we declared our immediate response to all legitimate demands and we considered the response to the demands of the citizens strength, not weakness because they are our people and our goal to serve them."

He added that "we met with many delegations of the people of the provinces and issued many of the immediate orders to implement the demands possible in accordance with the specific powers and financial capabilities available and priorities and possible timelines and we formed for this purpose Services and reconstruction committee in the provinces, which started immediately.

"All that was called for by the supreme religious authority was and will remain in our eyes since the fatwa of the eternal jihad and the Friday sermon that laid out a road map for the future of Iraq and its people," Abbadi said.

"We confirm our position in support of the remarks, directives, invitations and solutions contained in the sermon of the Supreme Religious Reference which was and will remain the safety valve for a strong, prosperous and stable Iraq where security, safety, justice and prosperity are achieved for all its people.

The Shiite cleric, Ali al-Sistani, in Friday sermon in a written speech by Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai to speed the formation of the Iraqi government, on condition that the president is firm and strong, and meet the demands of citizens urgently.

He warned against changing the way peaceful demonstrations impose their will on officials. "Then the scene will have another face that we regret before it is too late," he said.

The demonstrations began in the city of Basra in early July, to demand better services, such as electricity and water, and to develop solutions to the deterioration of living conditions in the city, rich in oil.

The protest spread quickly and took a violent turn and reached Nasiriyah, Diwaniyah and Karbala in the south. It spread to the capital Baghdad a few days ago. Security forces confronted the demonstrators by force and killed dozens of protesters and dozens of injured, including security forces.

Thousands demonstrated Friday in several areas of Iraq, including Baghdad, where security forces used water cannons and tear gas to disperse the demonstrators after they tried to go to the Green Zone, where the seat of government and parliament.

Since Monday, an atmosphere of cautious calm has prevailed in the provinces and cities of southern Iraq, with a week-long deadline set by tribal sheikhs for the government to take effect.

The cities of southern Iraq have suffered from neglect throughout successive Iraqi governments, despite the oil wealth they enjoy, especially the city of Basra, which is witnessing an unprecedented deterioration in services.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/840d5a15-a15f-4321-b449-c3f3728e08c9

Abadi shows his position on Sistani's speech 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum