Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18

Go down

"Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18 Empty "Fascinating Opinions" - Thurs. PM KTFA Thoughts w/ Frank26 7/26/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:32 am

KTFA

Frank26 » July 26th, 2018

WALKINGSTICK AND I TALKED FOR 1.5 HOURS TODAY.

THEN I TALKED TO ALL TEAMS AT ONCE TODAY.

TOMORROW ON FRIDAY TEAM CHAT .............. I TALK TO MY KTFA KONA.

FINALLY ............. TO ALL ON YOUR NEXT MONDAY CC .

WITH NO FEAR. WINK.

MilitiaMan » July 26th, 2018

"They have a time frame" ~ Frank26

"Said the only thing left is for them to accept article 8" ~ Frank26

"This announcement would be the second article we seek" ~ Frank26

"Like I said, because they have recalculated, maybe they will come out with the glory days rate." ~ Frank26

"I want you to know that the money is moving and it is off the boards." ~ Frank26

"This massive amount of money that is moving." Frank26

"The reserves are growing...massive amounts are moving." ~ Frank26

"I believe they have the exact dates to release the information." Frank26

"All the Details of the LDs, the new rate, etc." ~ Frank26

"We believe the rate and the LDs will come at the same time." ~ Frank26

"I do believe we have two surprises and I believe you will be shocked at the date and rate." Frank26

Only the top banks know the date." ~ Frank26

"The next info will be the auctions" ~ Frank26

"We needed Abadi to start leading!!"~Frank26

"We needed to see the promises Abadi made fulfilled." Frank26

WS said, "Frank this has to be perfect." ~ Frank26

"This article is going to be the synchronization of the LDs, the rate.." ~Frank26

"You even said that these media will be told when to release the second article." ~ Frank26

"I think the DDTF has been given and they will be told when to release." Frank26

"So those Editors right now, we do believe they have the rate, the time frame." Frank26

​"Imo the 2nd article is the RI" "Imo they are article 8" ~ Frank26

"They will use the media to release this message" ~ Frank26

"There is a key word in the 2nd article and it is "LAUNCH". Frank26

"They have accomplished it in the first quarter." Frank26

"The MR plan has well laid out by Dr. Shabibi." Frank26

"Alak answers to the board of directors and they in turn answer to the IMF." ~ Frank26

"The DDTF is real." Frank26

"imo article 8 has been accepted and they will announce it with the RI." Frank26

"The beauty of the second article will have pictures." Frank26

"The ATMs are not activated just yet." Frank26

"When the second article is released..everything will be activated. ~ Frank26

"WS's firm is on board." ~ Frank26

"And everyone else in Iraq are prepared." ~ Frank26"

"WS said, "on the onset." "It is on the Cusp." "We are waiting." But, my firm are prepared!!" "We have been prepared by them." ~Frank26

"WS's firm is waiting for them to divulge." ~ Frank26

"All that is left is for them to tell us." ~ Frank26

Fascinating opinions from frank and WS from CCs in March to early April 2018. These comments are just peaces of the whole pie you can go back and find i you chose.. Timely endeavor be sure.. lol But, I believe it was well worht the time. I do believe there is a drop dead time frame. Why?

Well there is data out there that tells a very compelling story that could be a 1000 pages or more to tell it all or even close. I am not going there.. lol So i'll start with they have a time frame and explain why I see that the time frame we are in now is the ending of the program rate as we know it. By now everyone should realize who the players are. There is the GOI, the CBI and the IMF for the most part and others, etc..

We know a few months back that Alak the seated Gov for the CBI was talking to the editors and were being shown an old version of a (smaller) lower 1 dinar note that was blown up in the photo. Then we heard him effectively say we are ready. Indicating to those at the IMF, others, etc., that they are ready to lift the zeros.

That was all being done so we thought anyway, to be done before 03/31/2018. Well we all know it hasn't happened that way so far in public. We were told by Frank and WS that they did accomplish what they needed to do during that first quarter of 2018 and yet we are still waiting on this to go live today. Well, that said, the numbers in 1st qrtr 2018 were noted to have been passed by the parliament, however, the numbers were not divulged as that would expose the rate in which imo, another or more things needed to be in place or accomplished still. A fluid event if you will.

Things arise and things then need to addressed. Keep in mind the Turkmenistan model we have in the FAs. This is a very complex process and they want nothing but perfection the first time out...

So keeping in mind they want perfection. They also want it to be supported by the people and the market place. They want a stable and globally accepted currency with real market value. My thinking is we didn't know what we didn't know. Hind sight shows that time and time again. For instance, many thought Chapter 7 was lifted in 2016 to later learn that the UNSC hadn't lifted them off and unfroze assets for Iraq and the CBI until June 2018, then we see the HM Treasury do the same thing the same month.

They unfroze Iraq's assets they had, as well, and in the same month, just about two weeks later real close is all. Now that said, back to time frame or the Drop Dead Time Frame (DDTF). The numbers of which told to us by WS and Frank that they were done in the 1st quarter, not divulged to us yet were to be told when necessary. If one is familiar and knows or has familiarity with the IMF and Article 8 and Article 14 there are rules that are followed and even rules that can be massaged if need be and approved by the IMF. That is what I believe Iraq was allowed to do.

To withhold the numbers until the appropriate timing was at hand. How one may see that that is the case is the lack of reporting on the IMFs site for the quarter ending April 30th for financials. There is in finance, lets say, the development stage and the reporting stage. Well per WS they developed the budgetary numbers out to the end of 03/31/2018... Those numbers would be shown to the IMF if applicable to be reported on their books and told to the world at large that have a need to know on 04/30/2018 and they didn't.

Thus, imo they got a pass.. Until when? Well the next quarter ended 06/30/2018 and we just went over what we didn't know in the month of June. We didn't know that the UNSC and the HM Treasury were to lift and unfreeze massive amounts of assets.. Well over 100 Billion worth.. imo. Back to development and reporting..

That development would need to be accounted for.. Man will it be.. lol That accounting for it would have been done by June 30th, 2018 and reported by the IMF on or there about the next reporting time of 07/31/2018 on the IMFs website, imo.. Don't forget, banks are all closed in Iraq now and won't open until our Sunday.. Fascinating isn't it? So if in fact they are going to follow through with lifting the rate the reporting of the additional assets will or in theory expose the rate that was or would have been developed by now, therefore, with the reporting due out in about 5 days real close from the IMF, could be oh so telling!!

If one read recent dialogue on the forum, WS told us the calculations were completed... imo Also that the process is unfolding before our eyes!!.. Well then if that is true, then what I just told you is very interesting to say the least.. They only divulge what the want us to read and when they want it to be read... Lets see if they speak with pictures now through that time frame. smile ~ MM

See page 366 in this first link for some interesting data only..~ MM

[url=https://books.google.com/books?id=PW8hBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA405&dq=amf+sdr+rates&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw7MPK0-DaAhVS1WMKHapZDW8Q6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=amf sdr rates&f=false]https://books.google.com/books?id=PW8hBQAAQBAJ&pg=PA405&dq=amf+sdr+rates&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiw7MPK0-DaAhVS1WMKHapZDW8Q6AEIJzAA#v=onepage&q=amf%20sdr%20rates&f=false[/url]

These below links support that the reporting time for the quarters. Keep in mind the formula we learned about in brief was in relationship to the AMF / AAD (low) and the IMF /SDR 3x (high) ~ !MM

http://www.imf.org/external/np.....dr_ir.aspx

https://www.imf.org/external/np/fin/data/param_rms_mth.aspx

http://www.imf.org/external/np.....f-finances

Footnotes

The rate of remuneration and the rate of charge are adjusted for the financial consequences of protracted arrears under the burden sharing mechanism. The adjustments for the current quarter are estimates only and are finalized after the end of the financial quarter (July 31, October 31, January 31 and April 30).

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum