Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/26/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/26/18   Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:31 am

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Here we are in sort of an Intel point of view. It is so strange because we have been under the impression that we were absolutely ready to get started. I am going to tell you the truth because I do not ever tell you anything but the truth. We were under the understanding we were going to start sometime midmorning today. Did not get the toll free number as expected. There was a conference call with all the major banks, Tier 1 banks. You know the names of them. They were going to try to decide when they were going to release it. I do not know the outcome of that call was. I imagine it was the big bosses so to speak on that call were talking about the best time to release. I believe there was some discussion about the timing versus going on versus the weekend because of the ability to earn interest on our funds after we exchange.

Bruce: See it is important to realize when we go in for our exchanges and redemption of Zim, we will have immediate access to up to $14,000 in cash money. You will also have up to $100,000 dollars you can take on your temporary debit/credit card. That is not a lot when you are doing the kind of exchanges we are talking about, but what about the rest of the money? The rest of the funds will be available 24 to 48 hours later. Then you can access to all of it. Yes, you heard me. All of it. Now, will we do that? That is a lot of money to have access to right away. I do not think so. I think some of us will get started with what we need. Maybe we need a couple of million dollars. Maybe we need more. That is fine, but you will not need trillions or hundreds of billions. I do not think right away, but you will have access.

Bruce: It was a little bit discouraging to me to be pretty honest with you is the idea of not releasing this today so that maybe the banks could earn a little bit more money on our future money. Now that being the case, I do believe we are in for a really good weekend. I know there is discussion whether to go tomorrow or whether to go Saturday. I have not heard anything beyond that, on those two days at this time. Realize this Bruce is not calling it, I am just telling you what I am hearing from a strong source out of Hong Kong that is indicating percentages very high for tomorrow and higher for Saturday. Simple as that, very simple.

Bruce: It is interesting to note that today Iraq opened their Iraqi Stock Exchange internationally for the first time. For that to happen, Iraq has to have an official rate on their Iraqi dinar that is visible to those on the ISX. Do we know about it? No, because it is being held back from us. We will not see that dinar rate until it is time for us to start doing our exchanges plain and simple. Do not even look for it. It is not happening. They will not bring that rate out until we are setting appointments and going in for our exchanges.

Bruce: Some people disagreed I think at least what I heard there was a difference of opinion about the 6,000 dinar exchanges that were done last Saturday, but we know firsthand that occurred even though over 15,000 were contacted, 6,000 took advantage. Why only 6,000? Because the rest of the people realize the rate they were talking about was lower than what was reported to be the actual rate when it comes out. They were like No. Either they didn’t need the money that desperately or they thought they would wait it out for the toll free numbers. Okay, but 6,000 took advantage of them. Good for them. Contacted directly by the banks.

Bruce: What is interesting to me is you know our President Trump wants this to go now, right away. The rates, synchronization of the banks in Iraq is complete, CBI completely synchronized with the banks worldwide around the world. What that means is the CBI by being synchronized around the world with all those banks that is how they were able to say Yes, we are able to open the ISX now. So that is what happened today. These steps we can see that we find out about is still moving us forward in the right direction even though we did not get started today.

Bruce: I to be honest, I just feel like I was let down today not just for all of you, I felt let down because I was highly expected for this to go down midmorning today. So what maybe it goes down tomorrow. Maybe it goes down Saturday. Who knows? I tell you I am ready. You are ready. We are all ready to get started. Being 14 years is enough to wait for all these things to come through. I do not mean to be moaning and groaning about it, but this is what I felt. You want to know what I felt, this is what I felt, let down. Okay, because I do not like the motive I am hearing. I do not like the motives why we did not get started. You are hearing it live and from me right now what I think.

Bruce: What has happened yesterday morning at 10:45am EST, the Paymasters of the groups started paying out. We know for example Fines and Penalties started paying out at ll:15am PST yesterday. We know that Paymasters are ready and beginning to pay out some of the Adjudicated Settlements, some of the SKRS. They are in process, but it is probably a 72 hour process. Will they all get their money at the same time or will some of these people get access sooner? I couldn’t tell you. I know they got started yesterday morning at 10:45am EST with that process. My inclination is to think they could be paid and see it, but not have access until they are all paid. That is my inclination based on the track record so far. That is something we are aware of.

Bruce: I just believe the other thing is there are some Zim Platforms in various parts of the world one particular in the Far East. My understanding is they will be made liquid before Monday on the Zim Platforms. Meaning people of that Zim Platform will be paid out prior to Monday. When you say that and be able to pull that off, we, that remain as Tier 4, should go and suppose to go prior to the pay out of those platforms. There is a process to this. That indicates something very positive for us. I am hoping the banks are ready to let this go now. Then we can go ahead and get started with everything we want to do.

Bruce: Today just briefly, I did see some reports today that were pulled off when President Trump had two events today, one in Iowa and one with US Steel in Granite City, Illinois. It was very strong, very positive. We have an economy that is absolutely kicking butt and taking names. We are looking to get a second quarter GDP Report tomorrow between 3.8% and 4.5% increase. That is huge. No one has the number really yet that we know of, but tomorrow morning it will be announced. That is a very positive thing.

Bruce: Jobs, Jobs Jobs. We are going to have an issue getting people that are able to take the jobs that we create. We got unemployment so far down that the participation rate is very good over all, could be better. There is a little room there for more people that are out of the work force to come back into the work force and take some of these jobs, but they need to be trained. What I am seeing a lot what the President talked about and some other people talked about, that Ivanka is working with the President on is getting people into trade schools, creating partnership, internship, creating mentorship, all of these things we are going to do to get people from say out of High School age, coming in and learning in these various trade schools and community colleges so they can go right to work. Some of these can go right to work in 9 months to a year. Sometimes it takes a little bit longer, say 3 years depending on what the situation is, but it is very encouraging to me to know we are doing this.

Bruce: This is exactly what Rebuild America is going to do and we are tying it in with our Veterans with VRN. Basically we will parallel with what our government is putting forward. We will do this with private money. We won’t need government money with what we are going to do. I am just putting it out there and I am very pleased to see the type of movement forward to getting people in the work force because we need them and we are really going to need them when we start Rebuild America.

Bruce: I hope we have a decent immigration plan that will allow qualified Green Card Holders and immigrants that are legal, not illegal, but legal to come in to take some of these jobs that we are going to have. I do not know if we got enough people to take these jobs of ones that are there right now not counting the jobs we going to create. It is going to be interesting, and wages are going to jump up. A lot of people that have been sitting around on the couch when they see that they can earn decent money again with a little training or if they have been in the work force in the past they can come back in. We will get that participation rate way up. We are in a good time for this to go down. I am looking forward to it as well.

Bruce: We have rates that have been showing on the screens. We have I believe the rate for the most part are on hold. The 6 currencies we hold are on hold right now and I think that just might go away when they switch the switch and we get started. I still suppose to have a 2 hour heads up before everything starts. I am looking forward being contracted with the toll free numbers. I am pleased to have that honor and I take that honor very seriously presenting the 6.5 million people of the Internet Group. We want to get started and we are ready to start, ready to go. Tomorrow is the Blood Moon which is a Full Moon and very special. I think it fits the timing I would think for China and Iraq. Maybe it will make a difference. Maybe it will make a cosmic difference.

Bruce: I think there is not a whole lot else to talk about right now because of where we are. Like I said, I was caught off guard this morning expecting a start. Maybe we will have a day tomorrow or Saturday like we were suppose to have had today. That is about it for me. Appreciate everybody faithfulness for tuning in Tuesday and Thursday nights. We will let you know as soon as I get the numbers I will put them out as I said. Bob will get emails out to everybody with the 800 number. In case you get it that way first, you will get it. I would just say we are ready for this go. Let’s just see what happens. I am excited, still excited. I was a little bit disappointed today, but I am back and rearing to go. Thank you Bob, Sue, and Pastor Steven. Thank you everybody. Good Night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/26/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: