Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/25/18

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/25/18

Post  RamblerNash on Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:47 am

TNT Call 25-July-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Wednesday, July 25, 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  We shouldn’t be here at all, but here we are.

RayRen:  No updates since Monday.

Tony:  Everyone seems to be saying the recount should be done by the end of the month. They put out articles every day on how long this should take to count this province or that province, and it always takes less time than that. PM Abadi is moving money around for water, electricity, and job programs, all to calm the people down so that they don’t have an Arab Spring.  That’s the general picture.  They are pushing forward, and we don’t know when the recounts stop and the voting is ratified.  The CBI said they will delete the three zeros after the recount is finished.  They change what they are saying every day, so we need to watch what they do.  It all depends on how fast the vote is ratified, and how quickly the chaos mounts up.  We said before that it was stupid not to announce this before the election because of exactly the chaos we are seeing now.

We can see the obvious steps, and where this is headed;  why can’t they UNLESS there is something else?  Why don’t they do what other countries have suggested and stop the counting so they can form the government as quickly as possible?  I hear from other people and their BS.  The IMF and the US were holding up the RV, and now we and other countries are threatening to punish Iraq for not releasing the RV.  If Article 140, etc., were requirements for the RV, don’t you think the IMF and the US would have said so?  For some reason, Iraq is where it’s at right now, and they are still doing things in the background.  They didn’t have the money to do these projects before, and now the citizens are rising and the government is moving billions.  I’m not upset about it because that’s what we need to get this thing done.

On this side, the banks expect something to be happening really soon.  They don’t see how they can get out of this month without exchanging.  They are ready, and Iraq is getting ready.  That’s all the news.  I want you to understand what is really going on in Iraq and in the US.

There are a couple of gurus who do have information and I’m checking with my sources to confirm the good stuff.  On the other hand, another guru says that 15,000 people have exchanged in the last month;  do you think that if that many people exchanged they wouldn’t be on this board talking about what happened?  Or that our bank contacts wouldn’t tell us the locations and amounts they were getting?

Some gurus record our TNT calls and post them on other sites.  I looked and saw 6,500 reviews, so there are at least 6,500 people who want to know what TNT is saying.  I don’t mind that;  I do mind people listening to our call, utilizing our information, and saying we are not telling people the truth, or we’re sidestepping the question.  I want you to see the whole picture, not just the details we are waiting for.  Sometimes we are ahead of certain gurus, and I get to ask my sources which parts are good.  I like everyone who is trying to help us prepare for this.  No one should be saying that you won’t be able to exchange unless you join their group.  That is not necessary.  Even TNT is not a ‘group’, it’s a loose internet association.  You’re not going to get any more than anyone else by saying you are in TNT, but the information we give you will benefit you.

We had 250,000 followers on Twitter;  last week, Twitter cleared everyone’s accounts, and we lost 100,000 followers, and still have 137,000.  I don’t know any other guru with that many followers.

Frank did a call and brought on this Lieutenant Colonel.  In less than 24 hours, Mtn Goat said it was full of s**t – said he was never a LC, in the military, etc.  How does some little old lady living in the mountain in Germany, without Internet, research this in less than 24 hours.  We’ve known for years Mnt Goat does not live in Germany but is an intelligence officer for the US Army.  In the MG article this morning, somebody told me she’s attacking me and said TNT followers were idiots.  That’s the part that got me.  Here’s this supposed guru who was assigned this job by the government, now so frustrated nobody will follow him, but s/he gets to start calling TNT followers idiots, nuts, and putting down our intel?

I was a military recruiter.  They taught me to do it.  Then I went to MLM and had to do the same thing before thousands and thousands of people.  People told me I told them too much or they will surpass us.  I always heard if you duplicate yourself and help people to get what they want then you’ll get what you want.

The guy on Monday’s call was very frustrated.  I understand that.  MG say’s I’m giving you guys too much information.  That’s the only way you learn.  When you are on a TNT call you are in the middle of it, because we got information this morning before it hits the news or before everyone else puts it out. You need it if you want to understand what’s going on and what your going through.  There are privileged people getting paid.  We believe in a higher level of learning.

We give you all the knowledge we can confirm, because we want you to duplicate the knowledgeable ones in this arena.  I don’t control this process;  I would rather have people who are prepared then those who are not.  My going over the details, day-to-day, is the only way to convey the full picture so that you can be ready.  I give you the details of when, where, why, and how so that you can appreciate what we are all going through.  There are privileged people getting paid, and I want you to know that so you can be assured this process is going forward.

Government entities are trying to control the masses, and that is not working.  Look at what people are really doing here.  The government is still playing a part, they are still being monitored, and there are different ways of doing this.  We need to keep an eye on where they go from here, and where we go from here.  We do have some power and authority when we rise up, like we did when we did the Twitter campaign four years ago.  We all have dinar, and each of us must know ten people who also have dinar.  We have to look past the nonsense being put out there, and ask the purpose of some of this BS.  I know you are frustrated – I am frustrated – but I’m in it to win it.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  When do we go to plan B?  Plan A is what we are waiting for but we need to know when to say when. A:  I don’t know what your Plan B is.   We are still part of the process here;  they’re doing what they’re doing for their reasons.  Our getting paid is not their goal.

Q:  Any updates on Zim?  A:  We haven’t heard anything different this week.  Zim may go up over 18 months, but we said that a while ago and it hasn’t changed.

Q:  Any updates on dinar?  A:  Our committee member said they don’t want it to go over $8, although Shabibi said Iraq could support up to $16.  This is so unthinkable, I think the markets will get very excited when it does happen.  I did hear that it might go up 5% per day and then come down the same way, to control the flow.

Q:  Any updates on Dong and whether it will go up as well?  A:  I have no idea.  China would like it to go up, but I don’t know of any limits on dong.  We’ve seen it sit at 47 cents for months, but some bank screens show it at nearly a dollar.  At one point they said the contract rate would be five dollars, then they said two dollars, if there are dong contract rates at all.

Q:  Earlier this week we saw an article coming out of the IMF that stated that the IMF has suspended further payments of the 5 billions dollars promised to Iraq.  Do you believe that the suspension is really in connection with Iraq not having a seated parliament yet and is forcing them to form one, OR is this signaling them to go ahead and revalue their national currency since so many other restrictions have been lifted, allowing them to do so?  A:  Is it allowing them to do so?  Or forcing them to do so?  Even when they RV, they will still need money because the RV doesn’t automatically fill all their bank accounts and foreign exchanges.  The IMF and other countries pledged Iraq all this money, and now they are withholding all that until Iraq revalues their currency.  That is good for us.

Q:  How does one get invited to be a tier 2 customer?  Tony:  You need to have at least 2.5 million dollars and be invited, or so I’ve been told.

Q:  Banking perks?  A:  There are articles and lists in the forum on this topic.

Q:  You have said the banks might charge somethlng like .003% to Exchange our currency (example: $100,000,000 X .003 = $300,000), Plus want us to accept the difference between the Buy/Sell rate. You have told us that all fees are negotiable, except the one the Fed Reserve charges the bank. At what level of USD would you refuse to pay the Exchange Fee and Spread Fee? Or, would you pay it, and then try to get the Wealth Manager to rebate it to us in exchange for leaving money with his bank?  A:  The more you have, the less it is worth arguing about, if the fee is only 0.3%.  Years ago, one person exchanged, refused to pay the fee, and that actually went through.  If you have less than two million, they will not negotiate that point with you.  Negotiation is give-and-take, not demanding what you want.  The bank is in business to make money;  all you can do is ask and negotiate, until you have a win-win agreement.  The bank is coming out with some special programs for high-net-worth individuals, because they are listening to us, and they know what we’ll be asking for.  Remember, it’s less about what you say, and more about how you say it.

Q:  Is the Zim bond and the Zim dollar the same?  A:  No.  We’ve been over this before.

Q:  Are they still running the education campaign in Iraq?  A:  I don’t think so.

Q:  Any new info on taxes?  A:  No.  Everyone is saying ‘no taxes on the exchange’, and flat 17% on money you make through interest or investments.  That’s all we’ve heard.

Questions from live callers

951 caller:  Do you think the IMF’s refusal to give more to Iraq will force the release?

Tony:  I do think it will make them move, yes.  With the IMF and other countries no longer giving them money, they either have to use their own funds or the investment projects will continue to be stalled out – which is what the people are protesting about.

Caller:  On the high-rate programs, did the banks mention interest rates?

Tony:  Some people will be offered 10% interest on investments by high net worth individuals – that is not specifically pointed at those exchanging, just those with money.

610 caller:  if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.  The address can be found at www.tntsuperfantastic.com;  click on the Donate button and send your check today.

Other intel points:

• Parliament:  New GOI not yet formed.  350 past members have left Iraq with their families.

• Jabouri made an agreement yesterday to keep a position in the government.  That maybe that’s what they are doing: drag it out, drag it out until he/they are covered (with immunity).  People I was talking to say maybe the counting will now be over now that Jabouri has himself covered.

• Dinar Rate: Tony:  It’s going to go up before it comes down.  Everybody wanting to deal in oil with Iraq will be doing it with Dinar.  It has it’s own market.  We (dinar holders) will only be in the market from day one to day fifteen.

• Agreement between US and Iraq:  The UST already has a deal with Iraq to use this currency to purchase oil for the next 30 years.

• Agreement between China and Iraq: China will be using it to buy oil from Iraq.  China made an agreement to buy a chunk from US citizens.  They just have a different rate than the US has.

Closing Statement from Sunny’s Cliff Notes

Tony: From Monday to Wednesday not a lot of big changes. We know the IMF, WB and everyone has told Iraq it’s time to move on, to form a government and RV the currency.  Time to call an end to this and move on or is the CBI going to surprise us.  Seems like by adding more provinces they are trying to drag this out to the end of the month.

The banks here, the information, what they see and what they don’t see – my guy said that they don’t see how they can get out the end of the month without this happening. I’m still positive.  Know it will be sooner rather than later.  Be ready to go when the bell is rung.

RayRen:  We’re hallway through it. Keep believing…

RayRen played I Believehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum