Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 7/25/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 7/25/18   Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:43 am

July 25, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Former MP Zana Said he expected the completion of all procedures related to manual recounting of Iraq's parliamentary elections' votes by mid next month (mid August).

The Electoral Commission ends counting and sorting more than 750 stations from Diyala, Babylon and Najaf.

Okay so let’s update out list of the provinces that they have told us so far are completed:

Kirkuk - Sulaymaniyah - Erbil - Dohuk - Nineveh - Salahuddin - Anbar - Wasit - Diwaniyah - Muthanna - Dhi Qar – Maysan – Diyala – Babylon - Najaf and Basra.

The Electoral Commission of the judges, announced on Sunday, the start of the scientific counting and sorting in Babil province which they have not yet told us is complete.

So that now makes 16 completed and 1 in process. More than double from the original 7 provinces they had legitimate filed complaints of voter fraud. So, the only conclusion a sound and reasonable person should make is they are added provinces at will to stall as long as they can. This is their game.

More news….

MORE CLARIFICATION NEEDED

You know I get sick and tired of these gurus who come on these conference calls and give their ‘opinions” without backing it up with FACTS. Some even give opinions that overwhelmingly override the FACTS. Go figure that one out. Then later, of course, they switch their “opinion” and try to make it look as if they always felt that way. They make statements like “who does that make sense to” or “ I may not be right but I am never wrong”. All just bullshit statements from con men. So typical and I can see right through them all. I call the all “Flip Floppers”.

Folks these are the true signs of con men. These men pretend to take care of you and to help you. They are scary people. The only basis for their existence in the dinar community is that they con enough people into forming a large base of followers so they can reap the $$$$. That is their only motive.

So, let me clarify someone I think we all know. This is TNT Tony and his ever- lasting BIG mouth. Let’s look at some of his contradictions of information and hype he recently passed out. So, if you don’t believe me just look at the FACTS and replay his own call. The FACTS speak for themselves.

First Flip Flop

So, before the Iraqi election occurred, he swore that the “RV” (not a “reinstatement”) had to occur before the elections. He told everyone that there was the “level of needed stability and peace” and this should be the “favorable environment” for the RV. He even swore this had to be.

What was the problem with these statements?

He simply ignored the CBI and what they told us that they had to first take care of some FRAUD and MANIPULATION in the currency auctions and that the “environment was not suitable at this time” to go to the final stages of the “project to delete the zeros”. These were FACTS that he simply ignored.

Then the elections occur on May 12th and of course there was no RV prior to the elections. I told everyone that the CBI and the GOI got together and decided to hold off until they could get these corrupt officials out of office, thus clean up the financial corruption once and for all. PM Abadi even told everyone that the judiciary had a list of 1,000 politicians and citizens some high ranking too that would be served arrest warrants but that he decided to wait until after the elections, it was just not about the currency auctions but the stealing of billions and the manipulation of the laws to prevent solid legislation to prevent future reoccurrences. I don’t get it. What was so hard to understand in all this information coming out of Iraq? Did anyone listen to me?

So the evidence was overwhelming telling us NO reinstatement until at least after the elections. This is not rocket science for a sound and mature mind to be able to understand. Is it that hard? Was the CBI and the GOI clear enough?

Oh, but Tony swore the timing was perfect for the RV prior to the elections and that Iraq was never more stable and secure. He then said later that PM Abadi made a grave mistake in not doing it before the election. There would be more chaos after the elections, as there always is. His words not mine…..

Remember Tony is saying this prior to the elections.

So for weeks and weeks after the election this idiot repeats and repeats that PM Abadi made a grave mistake and that chaos will prevail since he did not RV before the election. He said shame on PM Abadi and the CBI.

Another Flip Flop

So now is July 23rd, almost 2 months after the election, now what does he say? The mass demonstrations begin, they get violent and he simply changes his tune to meet the circumstances.

He now claims that “in the past they always told me there would be mass confusion prior to the RV and now we have it”. So now the right environment is mass confusion for the RV and not stability and security? I don’t get it, which is it? What will it be tomorrow in Tony’s mind?

So again, he just flip flops his intel to meet any direction the wind blows. Why was the calm before the election then so important for the RV when he knew that in the past they told him there would be a time of mass confusion for the RV? Hope you see what I am saying. There is no conviction to the TRUTH just a bunch of contradictions. Just a bunch of lies. Who needs this crap?

Oh but Mnt Goat you too change. What about you?

Yes, circumstances do change and often we must adjust our thinking to the new set of FACTS that come out. But this is adjusting to the FACTS not personal opinions. But come’on people this guy just adjusts as he feels fit and hardly ever has sound reasoning for what he says. That’s the problem his mind is a mass-marketers viewpoint, a quick talker, a scammer.

For Tony it’s always about adjusting to his unnecessary, overly optimistic hype and not basing intel on the FACTS. Of course, some will now criticize me for adjusting in my timeframes too. Am I any different?

Adjusting is good and necessary but as long as the FACTS tell you to go in that direction. That’s the difference. Adjusting honestly is not flip flopping and paddling up stream without an oar afterwards. Get it? There is a difference. As we all should know by now the situation in Iraq is very dynamic and flexible.

So does TNT Tony ever come out and tell you he was wrong and apologize for stringing all his listeners along with all his hype without any reasonable FACTS to back it up? Of course not. No, instead he simply tells you this is his “method of his calls” and that he will string you along with half-baked ideas and opinions of the direction this investment is taking us. Yes, he actually tells you this too. Of course, he has to play the “know it all” and pretend he is the big shot and in charge all the time. Maybe it’s his colossal egocentric attitude that gets in the way of the TRUTH?

In other words, he is a con man and so he is good at back-paddling after his lies. This is how these idiots work. This is how he survives.

On the June 23rd TNT call, some listener calls in and expresses his disgust with all these early exchanges. How much longer are we going to be strung along, he says. Tony just doesn’t seem to get his point. His point was that Tony was the cause of his frustration and stress. Tony is why this guy is frustrated. How many times must he hear the RV is tomorrow or this weekend or any day / every day? Why even tell people about these early exchanges? Yes, they are happening but they are few. The system does at times go live and some bankers bring in special people to exchange. Yes, it is not fair and as far as I know it is illegal and these bankers should be prosecuted. But we all know there are double standards for those of power and wealth. How do you stop it? You simply vote the culprits out of office and then you let them know why you voted them out (this is the important part and sets the example going forward). Then you get someone in the offices who will support to full extent of the law and enforcement the law equally. Then again for the benefit of sanity some things are better left unsaid. Too much information is hard for many to handle and so when will this idiot Tony learn this lesson?

Another FLIP FLOP

So now another flip flop. On this same conference call again Tony also told everyone about a CBI article and I quote – The “CBI governor Alak issued a statement that they will continue with the process of deleting the three zeros as soon as the recounting of the election is complete”. Tony then makes a BIG deal about this statement as if it is new news. Really? So where was he before the election? Why did he not listen to the CBI prior to the election?

Oh- but he claims he always has the news ahead of everyone else and we just sit back and watch his intel come true later. Really? All bullshit statements.

Oh- am I missing something or what? Prior to the elections Tony refused to listen to the CBI as they told us the exact same news. Go figure? So, now the CBI confirms again since it has been already months since the election has taken place. Folks this is NOT new news but a confirmation of what they said prior to the election. The CBI is only telling us why they have not yet done it since they said they would do it “after the elections” and it is now months “after the elections”. It is not a new revelation…it is an update from the CBI,,,get it. Of course to understand all this you would have had to pass the first grade reading class…..

So, Tony where were you when they told us (and I told you) this information prior to the election? Oh- but now you all of a sudden are listening to the CBI and taking note? Oh- but wait a second you don’t listen to what they say you only watch what they do? Oh -is this yet another flip flop now? Now you are listening to what the CBI says?

But my point is now he is listening to the CBI? Another flip flop. Why is the news from the CBI important now and should be listened to when before the election they told us the same thing and he wouldn’t listen then. Do you see the constant contradiction in this guy. He simply blows with the direction of the wind.

Another Flip Flop

Yes TNT Tony at his craziness again. While we are on this subject of flip flopping let’s cover one more item. Remember that Tony always told us to disregard the articles. This has been his exact stance all these years. His exact words. Go replay his calls from 2012-2013 before he got locked up in prison for fraud through his mass-marketing scheme. He would make statements like – “They are not important” or “listen to what they do but not what they say”. This last one in particular doesn’t even make any sense at all. Of course you are going to listen to what they say and then watch for action afterwards. But this is how these con men talk. They have these fancy cunning mind twisting statements to throw you off – but is Tony following his own advice?

Well all of a sudden come this past December, the articles became important to Tony. I now want to tell you why he has changed his mind on the reading more articles. I wish I can tell you it was because it was my influence on him, but the FACT is he is desperate for intel for his calls and so without anyone like DC, secret sources or bankers pumping him with hype, he is at a loss of what to tell his listeners. So, ironically, he resorts to now reading the articles, something he should have been doing all along.

Oh – gee wiz …. what a amazing revelation! Actual FACTUAL news from a FACTUAL source – the news media of Iraq…..lol…lol....lol… Who would have figured?

So, having an idiot like this guy out there pumping his kind intel is very hard and frustrating for people like me who really try to bring you up to date, FACTUAL information without any “opinions”. Guys like Tony and others create all this confusion and frustration. Get it? They are the source.

I know for a FACT that prior to every TNT call Tony reads my FaceBook Page newsletter. I track him and he is on just before the call. If you follow my newsletter you will see he is tracking it almost word for word except when he insists on interjecting his own “opinion” and ignoring the FACTS. I don’t really care if anyone takes my intel and uses it constructively and does not twist it or put words in my mouth.

1.Don’t cut and paste piece of it and bastardize my intel into how you want it to read to make it look like I support your nonsense;

2.Ask permission to publish it since it is copyrighted. My FaceBook Page is the only true source of my news. Anything else you see out there is nothing but copy and paste bullshit being used by these idiots who then try to lull you into their sites to make their $$$$$ off of clickity clicks from sponsors or YouTube subscriptions. They try to make it look like I support their bullshit but I assure you I don’t.

So, all of you subscribers to this TNT bullshit I really feel sorry for your gullible minds. Yes, you are a flock of followers and not leaders. Many of you get articles and can’t even decide what is relevant to the investment and so post a load of crap on the forum anyhow. you remind me of a bunch of ignorant idiots running around waiting to get rich off of lies. Probably 95% of what is out there is useless anyhow and so what’s the use ,,, really? The funny part is people calling into the call for Q & A are not well educated on the FACTS of this investment and they are only representative of what kind of followers TNT really has. A bunch of idiots! They bow down and worship the ground Tony walks on. Well… when this ZIM and 800# scams don’t pay off Tony and his brother Rayren better find a high road to take to and run…cause they are a coming for you….!!!!! Yes, there is payback for every scam. Good Luck with that!

More news….

Let me now repeat my stance on the timing of the Iraqi reinstatement of their currency.

As far back as this past April I have said that the CBI and GOI are working together to ensure that the corruption is first cleaned up prior to any reinstatement. Yes, reinstatement not a revaluation.

They are not about to unleash the new currency and new rate without assurances the currency will not crash and that the wealth from this currency will not be stolen or squandered. The citizens of Iraq must benefit and they must rebuild and kick off this economy. They can’t do this if billions are being stolen and projects are always half finished. Again, we know that way back in 2012-2013 they had a golden opportunity to reinstate as everything lined up (was made to line up) and due to the corruption, it was passed by. Then came ISIS….and so we had to wait years to clean this up.

ISIS is done but the elections creeped upon us. Again, more opportunity to create more instability. But we know this is all being controlled and orchestrated for a reason. Yes, they have to take the bullet sometime and they decided that this election cycle they would finally clean up these corrupt politicians. Did you ever think the underdog Sadr of all people would actually win the overall popular vote in Iraq? Did you ever this the underdog Trump would win the USA 2016 election? What about these efforts to clean up corruption in both countries? So, we are witnessing some parallels taking place between Iraq and the USA. Coincidental? This is the holy Spirit working and it is obvious but only if you have your eyes open to see.

Now the PTB are going to drive up the price of oil again and are lining up other events to make this happen. Is Iraq going to squander this opportunity again? Folks they are creating yet another opportunity for Iraq.

This has been my conviction since it was FACTUAL information told to us in multiple articles. I still stand firm to this conviction that this is when the reinstatement will occur and not before. This is why they are stalling the ratification of the elections because they know that once this is done they will have to move swiftly to the next step, which is the formation of the new government and the reinstatement of the currency.

But what will the new government look like? This is literally their LAST chance at getting it right. This election cycle is pivotal to Iraq and potential investors. So yes, we may have to wait a bit longer but with rising oil prices and for them to clean house with all this corruption but this will assure that we get even a higher rate on the exchange. With the Iranian oil embargo and other sanctions and the exposure of all these corrupt officials, this is going to drive the price of oil upwards. Some say as much as $100-$120 a barrel again. Remember someone has to supply oil to these developed nations. If not Iran then who? Are they setting up Iraq to do it in the near future?

So how do you predict the timing?

Okay so don’t put words in my mouth and say that I am saying that all the corruption must first be gone. What I am saying is the CBI has told the GOI they need assistance in cleaning up these corrupt officials. The judiciary has a list. These corrupt officials are effecting and driving the rate of the dinar down against the US dollar. Get it? Through this corruption they are consistently creating a demand for the US dollar over the dinar. Supply & Demand…when the supply is low and demand is high the price goes up..right. So by funneling off these dollars illegally from the CBI auctions and placing them in the market place they can get premium $$ for them. Of course people are going to migrate to the US dollar instead of the dinar when the value is more. These corrupt are also funneling $$ to Iran and terrorists to fund their operations in Iraq. Not good!

I simply don’t want to predict a timeframe. All we can do is look at the FACTS we have in front of us now. Right now we have the IMF and two Iraqi economists telling us that it will be 2 more months (mid September) before the govt can be formed. But remember the IMF is talking about the next SDR review scheduled for September and if Iraq does not have a govt by then they will bypass the payment on the SDR loan. This is what they are talking about. These other 2 economists are projecting out 2 months for a fully formed government meaning a full cabinet of ministers and parliament and everything else. The CBI is not looking for all of this. They only need the election results ratified, then new parliament and the new PM announced.

Oh, we also know the Iranian sanctions don’t really get fully kicked in until November. Any connection? This is all anyone knows. There is no “secret” information that anyone has to tell us any different. In fact, I don’t even believe the CBI or the GOI knows just when the reinstatement will occur either. Do they have an idea and a target? Of course they do.

Just read the news from Iraq and they are telling us their target. But are you listening or are you subjected to idiots like TNT and other gurus twisting your minds with their bullshit?

More news….

Watan News) - Baghdad

A member of the coalition victory Nada Shaker, on Wednesday, said in an interview with "Watan News" that "the demonstrations taking place in the regions of Iraq are legitimate demands do not affect the choice of the prime minister's character to the next government, which are accumulations left by previous governments since 2003 to the present."

She added that THE IRAQI ECONOMY IS IN A STATE OF COMPLETE COLLAPSE, which led to high unemployment rates in addition to the weakness of domestic production led to the inability of the government to cover the needs of the domestic industry and the absence of services of electricity and water.

(Mnt Goat – just her opinion. We know this is not the case)

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

HAIDER AL-ABADI NOT TO ASSUME A SECOND TERM IN OFFICE DUE TO ONGOING MASSIVE PROTESTS IN SEVERAL IRAQI PROVINCES AND CITIES

(Mnt Goat – if this is true, then who is the next most likely candidate for the PM position?)

Integrity Party, which is supported by the leader of the Sadrist Movement Moqtada al-Sadr, said that hopes of Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi to assume a second term in office have been evaporated due to the ongoing massive protests witnessed in several Iraqi provinces and cities.

Leader within Integrity Party, Mohamed Rashk pointed out that the protests have erupted because of Abadi's government failure to deal with the services file.

Rashk stressed that Abadi has no chances or support for assuming a second term after his role in suppressing the peaceful protests.

A number of Iraqi cities and provinces, including Basra, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Babil, Diwaniyah, Wassit, Najaf, Muthanna and Karbala are witnessing mass demonstrations and sit-ins to protest against shortage of jobs, electricity, water and basic services.

MANUAL RECOUNTING OF IRAQ'S PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS' VOTES BY MID NEXT MONTH

Former MP Zana Said

Former MP Zana Said expected the completion of all procedures related to manual recounting of Iraq's parliamentary elections' votes by mid next month.

Said pointed out that the 10 DAYS PERIOD GIVEN TO COMPLETE THE MANUAL COUNTING OF ELECTIONS' BALLOT BOXES IS NOT ENOUGH, adding that this process needs several weeks in order to show the accurate results.

Over the past week, hundreds of ballot boxes have been recounted in the provinces of Kirkuk, Sulaimani, and Erbil. The High Electoral Commission has yet to announce the results.

Despite the final results being unknown, Iraqi parties continue to negotiate over the formation of the new government in talks that are expected to take months.

Baghdad, Najaf and Arbil airports have recorded over the past 72 hours the travel of more than 350 politicians, ministers and former deputies with their families out of Iraq, informed sources said on Monday.

The sources said that "officials left Iraq with their families and close to them, where statistics recorded airports Baghdad and Najaf Ashraf and Erbil, the departure of politicians and ministers and former MPs with their families to more than 1,300 people, including children and women."

The sources pointed out that "most of the residential compounds in the fortified Green Zone in central Baghdad are empty of housing most politicians, ministers and former MPs because of their travel to Amman, Istanbul, Dubai, Washington and London in conjunction with the wave of angry demonstrations demanding the provision of services and electricity and improve the reality of health and education and service and find a work and launch Appointments and provision of potable water in Baghdad and the central and southern governorates. "

Some of the provinces of central and southern Iraq witnessed protests, including clashes between demonstrators and security forces, acts of sabotage targeting the headquarters of parties and attempts to break into administrative headquarters and others, resulting in deaths and injuries.

IRAQ'S FEDERAL SUPREME COURT TO SUSPEND LAW PRIVILEGES TO FORMER MEMBER OF THE OUTGOING PARLIAMENT

Iraq's Federal Supreme Court decided on Monday to suspend law allocating privileges to former member of the outgoing parliament. The court's spokesperson, Ayas al-Samouk said that the Federal Supreme Court has held its session Monday to discuss the appeal filed by Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi against the law.

Samouk pointed out that the court DECIDED TO SUSPEND THE LAW AS ABADI'S APPEAL IS BASED ON LEGAL REASONS.

On Sunday, Abadi called on the Federal Supreme Court to suspend privileges allocated for former Parliament members by a law that was issued months ago and was not published in the official gazette until July 16, 2018.

In a statement, the prime minister's media office said that Abadi filed an appeal to the Federal Court against the privileges allocated for the MPs by a law passed by the former Parliament before the end of its term.

(Mnt Goat – I am so glad these corrupt bastards are getting was is due them…nothing….lol..lol..lol.. finally! )

DEPUTY REVEALS THE DATE OF FEDERAL COURT CONFIRMATION OF THE RESULTS ELECTIONS AND FORMATION OF GOVERNMENT

Former deputy Jassim Mohammed Jaafar on Tuesday revealed when the federal court would approve the results of the 2018 parliamentary elections, while the formation of the next government was ruled out by the end of this year.

"The work of the Electoral Commission formed by the judges assigned will be completed in the coming days after all the contested governorates have been completed," Jaafar said in a statement, noting that "the Federal court will approve the results of the elections by the end of this month."

"The results of the election will remain as Kamal has previously declared no change in the seats of the parliaments of any bloc or political party to avoid political problems before forming alliances or the next government," he said, excluding "the formation of the government at the end of the current year because political blocs are not in harmony at the time the present, as well as the staging of demonstrations in most of the country's governorates.

A member of the Fatah alliance, who was on Tuesday, revealed that the Fatah alliance could get 60 seats in the new parliament after the process of counting and manual sorting was completed, while the formation of the national majority government was ruled out at the current stage.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That the corrupt, at any level, will be served equal justice. That these good leaders may be shining examples for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 7/25/18   Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:04 pm

No, there have been NO early exchanges by bankers.  There have been no exchanges, and there will be no exchanges.  For all the poor people that have been holding on to dinar and zim all these many, many years....use it for wallpaper.  Better than sitting in your hope chest or drawer, or bank lock box.  We will be here a year from now....same story, same result
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 7/25/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: