Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/24/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/24/18   Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:06 am

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES (Thank you, PinkRoses. ~ Dinar Chronicles)

Bruce: Welcome to the Big Call tonight. We are at a very crucial time over the next 10 to 12 hours for this RV. Let’s go back and let’s talk about Iraq. Just when you thought it was safe to leave Iraq in the Middle East you find out there is more to it. We are not done yet. Here is where we are. There are quite a few parts to this puzzle. So let’s open it up.

Bruce: The IMF has been giving Iraq funds/loans for months now. They been giving them money. Finally yesterday at 9am in the morning, President Trump made a call to the IMF and told them not to do any more loans or funds to Iraq. They need to get off the snide and go ahead and RV their currency officially not just in Iraq, not just on their Qi cards. Go ahead and do it so that it is put out an announcement with the rate and then they will not need IMF funds anymore. There is more to it. However, the IMF is holding an amount for Iraq over $5Billion dollars that is gaining interest in the $4 million plus range a day range now, but they are not going to get it until after they revalue or announce the revaluation.

Bruce: In the same way President Macron from France is holding there $129 Billion dollars going to Iraq that they will not give them any until two hours after they announce their RV. I am sure there are other countries as well. That is one that I know of as far as France is concerned. That is interesting. What I am saying is we are in a window of opportunity now having the IMF put on notice to no longer give Iraq any loans or funds until after they make the announcement. Bruce: What is the timing looking like? The timing is looking good for a morning announcement in Iraq which would be a late announcement tonight because Wednesday is the day Iraq normally publishes the Gazette. They usually put it out in time to be put out during Morning Prayer. If they decide to do this overnight for us, late night for us, maybe not be overnight, they could have that out in tomorrow’s Gazette. That maybe the plan. That very well may be their plan. They have been cut off. Get this thing done. They have been messing around with this far too long.

Bruce: What else has been going on? Isn’t it interesting that last Saturday over 15,000 customers of banks in the United States in 73 cities were contacted to come in and do exchanges for the Iraqi dinar. Wow! Last Saturday. Now many too the banks on it? 6,000 people exchanged just under $4 in the United States in 73 cities. What is significant about this is it is not a buy back rate. It is not going to be the rate we are going to see on the front screen, but it was a rate that was given to these people.

Bruce: How did they find out? How did they know about it? They were the people that contacted their banks were they bought the currency or they said listen with this gets ready to go and you can exchange, give me a call. That is why over 15,000 people were called Thursday and Friday of this past week so they could come in and do their exchange on Saturday. Would they have done that, the banks offer the rate if we were not right there ready to go? I do not think so. I think that is a very good indicator. We are looking for something to happen possibly as early as tomorrow as far as Iraq is concern for that to happen.

Bruce: Let’s go to Forex screens. We know we have 73 currencies on the screens right now. About six, our currencies, have a hold by the amount on the currencies we know are going to increase in the first offering. Forget the term first basket. There is no more first, second, third basket. It is first offering, second offering. It is amazing that the screens have started to repopulating again and the banks right now, and here is another point for Iraq, the Central Bank of Iraq, CBI, their Central Bank is synchronizing, getting connected to all the banks around the world. It has been happening for three days now to get all these banks hooked up. The last 100 some banks are supposed to be connected by 11pm EST. tonight. That has got to be a good sign for the bank system, the CBI, to be connected and that is something we were waiting for.

Bruce: So you got the rates populating. You got the CBI connecting... You got the Forex, they had to widen the screen because the dinar has so much activity they had to widen the screen to show it all. That was interesting. I just think we are in a very good place for what is going on. We have the timing. We are in a crucial timing right now. I have heard some things that lead me to believe we are right there, really right there. For example, the Paymasters out west went on complete lockdown at 5:15pm PST tonight, 8pm on the east coast.

Bruce: I will tell you this about the people that are connected to what is going on out west, the groups and so on, they will be hydrated when we set our first appointments after we receive the toll free number. Once those appointments are set, they will be paid. That is the timing on that, and that is why you are getting a virtual shotgun start when it comes to people that have ponied up their currency years and years ago and that still have not been paid for it. They will make those ledger to ledger transfers, those key strokes, whatever they need to be paid when we set our first appointments. That is big. I hate that so many of them have had to wait. It is true Tier 3 is getting full access to their funds. To get full access to their funds they are not going to get those until we set our appointments. So everybody knows that is the key.

Bruce: Also we are hearing the funds are supposed to be available tomorrow that will get the bonds start being paid out. I think that would include not only the bonds but the platforms that certain people are involved in. All of that should get started after that liquidity shows up. I never call it before. I am not calling it now. I am telling you things are very close. I am encouraged by everything I have heard even though a lot of sources that we had have gone dark. A lot of them. Not all of them, but most of them have gone dark. That tells you they are dark for a reason, NDA or they have been told to shut up and not talk and not bring any more out. It is true in bank, true in Redemption Centers, it is true in a lot of different situations. Guess what since the west coast is on lockdown since 5:15PST tonight, that is a good sign too. We are in a good place for everything to pop and to go, and hope we do not have to wait very much longer. I think we are right there, right at the front door about to open for us.

Bruce: I would say one other thing. You know the Zimbabwe dollar is a new currency, not the bonds that we hold. Do not confuse this. The Zimbabwe dollar. Remember they put out couple years ago they wanted it to come out 1 to 1 to the USD. That is called on par with the USD. Guess what. The Forex had the rate on the screen for the Zim dollar and it has gone up from 84cents. It went to 91 cents six to eight hours later. It is on its way to the $1 on par with the USD. IT was at 91 cents. Do not confuse that with the rate for the Zim bonds that we have. Do not confuse that. I know there is a connection there, but I am not going to go into it. I am encouraged. You should be encouraged. Obviously we explained a lot to you so far.

Bruce: I want to tell you one other thing. We hit the concept of Rebuild America and our Veterans Retreat Network not only what we will be doing for the Vets but for the entire country in Rebuild America. We talked about it for the last 3 calls. I think what is important now we are going to position ourselves to make a radical difference in a number of cities, towns, and communities throughout this country. That is the whole concept behind Rebuild America. Many of you have told us you want to be part of this. You are picking out cities, towns that you want to make a difference in. Continue to do that now. We will make a way so you can respond back to us, just hold on to that thought. Get back to us when we give you a way to respond whether you want one, two, up to three cities or towns. Just give us an idea where you are talking about. We will hold those essentially for you on a large scale virtual map. As we fill out the map of the United States.

Bruce: The other thing is I heard on the news about so called enterprise zones coming back up. It is an old concept. Remember those were generally were public partnerships. This time is not a government allocation of funds to these zones, but rather private partnership that are looking to fund companies where there needs to be jobs and so on. That is the kind of concept we have with Rebuild America. That is what we will be doing. When you see your town, you do your drive by and you see what this town needs. You find out what they need. You see an abandon plant, abandon warehouse, old school no longer in use, and you think that could be rehab and made into that, or maybe you need a new clinic, a new place for people who are aging out in the population. That is going to be a huge issue, senior housing, and senior care as baby boomers age out. Beware of that because that is what we will be participating in that concept.

Bruce: Will we have a liaison with the state possible with the Governor’s office? Yes. We have that in our plans. Yes we plan to do that. I am excited because we will be able to do a lot. We will be able to do more than what I am imagining now. We will take it to the right people that can talk this vision of Rebuild America and VRN and run with it. They will take it, expand it even on my vision. We kind of got the structure lined out ready to go. We are waiting for the flag to drop. Let’s start those engines and get started. I believe we are where we need to be. We are obviously positioned very well to rebuild this country and even though we start here, we are not neglecting the rest of the world. We got many projects that will take place in Central America, Mexico, Africa, Caribbean, wherever we are needed. The technology we will be able to go there and make a difference.

Bruce: I don’t think we need to sweat the plastic straws even though I hate the idea of floating

Plastic in the ocean or oceans. You know that I know several people that have talked to be about the technology to take all that plastic and recycle it, melt it down and make something of virtual out of it that can be used. I am not a huge fan of anything in the ocean floating like plastic, but believe me, there is a fairly easy solution to that. I know even people on the Big Call have the solution to that. We will be doing that, and we will clean this world up and respect it. It is a beautiful earth and we need to take good care of it. Let’s be good stewards of not only these funds but also of this earth. Then we can start worrying about the space force and going to Mars. I think you get the basic impression where we are.

Bruce: Thank you everybody. Thank you Pastor Steven, Bob, and Sue so much for everything you bring to the call. Thank you Big Call listeners all over the globe for being faithful the last 6.5 years. We love you and God bless all of you.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 7/24/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: