Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince

Go down

Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince Empty Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:45 pm

Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince

Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince 1-1166942

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The Iraqi Ports Authority announced the arrival of a giant oil tanker on board the fuel provided by Kuwait to Iraq to operate the power stations.

The Director of Public Relations and Information of the Authority, Anmar Al-Safi, said that "the giant tanker Jans arrived at the waiting station at the optical ports at 10 pm Baghdad time (7 pm GMT), coming from the port of Al-Ahmad in Kuwait

He said the tanker loaded with 18 thousand tons Of fuel gas oil (Kazawil), and will lay on the quay of liquid gas in the ports of Basra to unload the cargo

He added that the fuel shipment, which came as a gift of the Emir of Kuwait, Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, and will be used in the operation of power stations stopped and the maintenance of working stations

The Ministry of Electricity Iraq has announced last Friday, a The State of Kuwait will supply it with fuel, to operate the power stations in the country.

In addition to oil assistance, the Kuwaiti government has provided urgent assistance to Iraq in the light of the difficult conditions facing Basra and a number of Iraqi cities due to the severe shortage of electricity.

The Ministry of Electricity and Water donated 17 mobile generators with a total capacity of 30 thousand kilowatts to alleviate the electricity crisis in the Iraqi city of Basra.

About two weeks ago, protests broke out in the province of Basra, before they spread to other provinces, in protest against the power outages, water scarcity, widespread unemployment and rampant corruption.

Iran has cut the electricity supply line to Iraq with the capacity of "thousands of megawatts" in early July, due to the accumulation of debt, which negatively affected the number of hours on the supply of electricity in the provinces of southern Iraq.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/3ed224b7-8d1c-4cbd-92f1-2c31a8b99aab

Kuwait is electrifying the south of Iraq. A new gift from the prince 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum