Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

SEP 28 - 6pm - SCOTTI G

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AndieZ
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: SEP 28 - 6pm - SCOTTI G   Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:37 pm

6:25 PM [scotti g] And a good evening to everyone. I see Eagle Has Landed and wmawhite are in the room and a big hello to you guys! I really am fried today. I did want to let you know that I am not going anywhere. I am keeping my wings at the OOM flightline ! Every thing is still looking good for this RV to come through. I wish I could paint a time on it but I can't. Just know that just like each of you.....I need and want this to happen soon!

6:27 PM [Eagle Has Landed] scotti g hey, buddy!
6:27 PM [scotti g] Eagle Has Landed Hey man. Hope all is well with you today!

6:27 PM [aldercreek] Scotti G soooo glad you stopped by! Thanks for the encouraging words
6:28 PM [scotti g] aldercreek I am glad to be here! I will be spending some time at the new site but this is home. Eagle Has Landed I am running around like that proverbial chicken!!!!

6:29 PM [Eagle Has Landed] scotti g to say that the RV will not occur during the Jewish Holiday because the Muslims don't want the Jewish people to benefit is absolutely absurd! No matter what day of the year the RV occurs, the Jewish people will benefit!
6:30 PM [scotti g] Eagle Has Landed You make a good point. I keep reminding my self we are dealing with Iraq! Anything goes and then maybe nothing goes!!!

6:30 PM [dinariqd] scotti g What is the new site?
6:30 PM [scotti g] dinariqd NOT to be concerned. It is a pay site that BGG set up. I don't even remember the name at the moment.

6:30 PM [Eagle Has Landed] scotti g have fun at the new site....I kind of like it here
6:31 PM [scotti g] Eagle Has Landed This is home!

6:33 PM [sonnayhwh] scotti g - got one for you. Been said that Kuwait threw in the wrench last night because of the rate. Do countries know the rate before it's released?

6:35 PM [scotti g] I am going to bust out of here because I have had the phone stuck to my ear since I woke up this morning with Okie on the line!!!!! You all try to behave (like I have to tell you all that) Know that I am on point and will try to keep you all in the loop. We are hearing great news like always. I am trying to filter out the nonsense from the real good stuf! (sonnayhwh haven't heard that rumor yet. I wouldn't believe it!)

6:37 PM [scotti g] Thanks all. Remember what I have said every day for the last year! "it will happen when it happens!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SEP 28 - 6pm - SCOTTI G
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: