Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

"Budget Surplus" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 7/23/18

Go down

"Budget Surplus" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 7/23/18

Post  Ssmith on Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:12 am

KTFA

Yrmallmann » July 23rd, 2018

Hello everyone, i work with a company who offers sea freight to Iraq. One iraqi employee who is a local in Zakho and Baghdad told me that things are really ugly right there. Total instability and chaos. they know the country has a tremendous potencial but all is "frozen" due corruption. The people from Baghdad does not want abadi as prime minister anymore due to the protests (even they know that he did all that he did), and he is being known as "slow" and "weak".

The protesters know the gov has a budget surplus due to oil prices, and know that something is wrong with the elections (no evidences of fraud and the counting is matching with the inicial results)...

The central bank is telling the citizens that economic reforms (i dont think it is only the rv btw) and other actions demanded to the central bank should be postponed to avoid "failing and unnecessary expenses".

They pray that do not get in a civil war, since tensions in some places were violent (he could not tell me if maliki's friends were involved in some of them, but they hate him - even in some provinces maliki has support, do you believe it?)

Btw, the company that i commented is TIBA Group.

I ll try to get more news if it helps.

Best Regards

Popeye7 » July 23rd, 2018

Hello... Just a quick reminder... Not all is as it seems... There are things that are being allowed to happen, and are orchestrated in order to get results... Example is these protests are getting rid of the crooked politicians... Abadi, despite how it may seem in the eyes of many Iraqi's, is more than likely going to be the next PM, or has been given a 2 year extension as an article last week seem to have indicated... The powers that be have given Iraq a thumbs up, and none of that has changed so far...

As Walkingstick, and Frank have indicated, we are on the cusp... Just dotting some i's, and crossing the t's so to speak...

But thank you for your information, and tell your friend that there are occurrences that go on in our world that are orchestrated in order to bring about a desired result... This is one of those times... God bless, and take care..

Samson » July 23rd, 2018

KI offers advanced products at the lowest cost

2018/7/23 15:56

Ahmed Kazem, Commercial Director of the company, continued to develop the payment work programs in the company and in line with developments in the advanced countries in this field.

"The form of transactions and mechanisms of electronic payment will witness a positive change in the coming period, especially after the citizen began to interact with these developments in electronic payments, which has spread in the country," he said in a press release received by the agency All Iraq.

He pointed out that "the company's teams to continuously indicate the products that touch the life of the beneficiary and work to make it reach the high flow through programs can handle with ease completely, based on the role of biometric technology in the detection of cases of duplication and counterfeiting, which contributes to the conservation of public money and the exploitation of resources Optimize and make customer experience easy to adopt on fingerprint no secret code. "

International companies such as Visa, in its 2020 plan, are seeking to make the financial movements on its network biometric, making Kee a national pride in terms of design and performance. Kee's family consists of 7 million beneficiaries in all areas of Iraq. LINK

G20: Global growth remains strong and unemployment at the lowest level

23rd July, 2018

News agencies quoted from the Group of Twenty, that "global growth remains strong and unemployment at its lowest level in ten years."

"Growth has become uneven in recent times, and the downside risk has increased over the short and medium terms," ​​the G20 said in a final statement after a meeting in Argentina.

Finance ministers and central bank governors of the world's largest economies have said that strong trade and geopolitical tensions pose a growing threat to global growth and called for greater dialogue to address them .

The final communiqué of the G-20 finance ministers stressed the need to strengthen dialogue and action to reduce risks and enhance confidence .

A number of countries in the world are experiencing trade tensions due to the imposition of reciprocal customs duties on exports between the United States and China, and some European countries have entered the road, especially after the departure of Britain from the Union. LINK
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum