Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"It will be in Print" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/23/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "It will be in Print" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/23/18   Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:10 am

KTFA

Frank26 » July 23rd, 2018

Walkingstick Sir .......... do I talk on Friday Team Chat or do I remain silent

Walkingstick » July 23rd, 2018

Ok, to talk.... That, plus... coming to print...OFF.....................

KTFA KONA ........... Red ..... Macintosh .......or Delicious ........... after reading WALKINGSTICK’s reply to me ............. How do you like them apples ?

Our silence has been with great purpose for there is much garbage about the elections and the seating of the government to the point of being ridiculous ............. hence why we wanted no part in that conversation until we were ready with our conversation for you.

Will it be in our opinion ?

Oh heck no .

It will be in print.

Join me this Friday on the 27th not for an eclipse of darkness but for an evening of enlightenment on your TEAM CHAT. (For Private Members Only)

SWEET ALOHA \m/

PS ....... have you missed me ?

Smile............... Wink.

MilitiaMan » July 23rd, 2018

Articles:

Kurdistan and America agree to further strengthen the relationship LINK

Revealing the reasons for the visit of the Saudi delegation to Kurdistan: include a future step Link

The Iraqi Trade Bank announces the opening of a branch in Saudi Arabia LINK

These articles are interestingly enough related to deals, contracts, movement of capital. The stage is being set for what is to come to Iraq that has already been in the pipelines.. It was suggested by Stephan recently or at least implied that Iran having been noted for shutting down power to Basra, may have been negotiated between KW and SA for this time frame to have deals for Electricity.. Among other trades..

WE know see in post #77 page for pressure to seat the GOV and #140 where the Kurds are gearing for t meet for that purpose in Baghdad if I recall that correctly in the very short term, as the pressure by the IMF is quite clear now..

The articles supporting calm in the streets is being seen, talk of significant amounts of money for projects from the MOF and approved by Abadi being implemented..

So, all this being part of the bigger picture, sure looks good ~ imo ~ MM

As always, well done MM ....Saudi, 2 fold .... already in motion... s - - p regards.....

Thank you WS, I find what has been coming out of recent to be very telling and with your feed back in recent days has been encouraging.. Nothing suggests to me we are in a time frame where progress is not fully underway for the main event.. May I ask what s - - p refers too? ~ MM

yep.... swap

Very good, thank you! And I suspect that is or as in currency swap.. ~ MM

yep.....

BASKET....... S

Are we talking AMF basket and SDR? Those two come to mind.. lol ~ MM

Yep.... basket calculations/ factors... completed... onward, she goes

Holy cow! That is powerful. We were taught very well.. Again a huge smile!! Completed!! Nice! Everyone in here should seriously think about that and what it means.. The relationship you taught us is very powerful.. ~ MM

ftti.( for those that inquired) . no delays, hiccups and or setbacks... We read exactly what they wish to divulge.... We read, of events...expected, and their end result/s factored in .... timing/ timeline/s etc:.... All, necessary for reason/s ..... It is, unfolding.... before, our very eyes ....

Now that Sir! Is music to my ears! It has been your theme for some time now, and it has been unfolding just as we were directed it would be.. So very fascinating and so very welcoming too. Salute!~ MM

Popeye7 » July 23rd, 2018

You have made that consistently, and abundantly clear for quite some time... Thanks so much for having done so...

In no way am I directing this your way: Exactly, I have...And, it should not have to be repeated because some choose to run with their negativity, BS info from other sites.. and a slew of false news/articles.... The process continues, has and will .....You're welcome....

Gem » July 23rd, 2018

Thank you, Walkingstick and he seem to be more talkative and confident in the information that he's getting and what's soon to be in print for all to see as in the basket being finished and soon the second and final article as well and soon the sitting of the Iraqi government and the New/Old PM A in my opinion

Don961 » July 23rd, 2018

Washington confirms its support for the demands of the demonstrators in Iraq

Monday 23 July 2018

That is saying oh so much Don!! Looks at the expressions on both of them.. Abadi is pleased and Trump is going wow, that rate is higher than I thought.. lol ~ MM
Back to top Go down
View user profile

"It will be in Print" - Mon. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 7/23/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-