Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 7/23/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 7/23/18   Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:02 am

July 23, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

I am presenting a couple very important articles to you today for a reason. These articles are about the IMF cutting off the line of credit and even stopping the next payments on the already existing SBA from 2016. WOW!

But all these gurus tell you not to pay attention to all this. Really?

Let’s explore this too in today’s newsletter. These articles in the Iraqi news media about the IMF cutting off all credit worthiness to Iraq under the 2015 and 2016 Stand by Agreements are found below in the articles section.

So, if the IMF cuts off Iraq’s credit under the SBA do you really think there is INSTABILIY in the government worthy for an RV? You think? Do you seriously think the IMF is going to approve the reinstatement of the currency and put all this wealth in the hands of a dysfunctional govt? The GOI is shutting off the internet, the cell phone service, etc, but you think they are going to launch the reinstatement of the dinar? Really? On top of it all we are now seeing massive unrest and demands from the protestors. So get real people! Stop this bullshit from these idiotic gurus.

The reinstatement is NOT going anywhere until this government is formed.

There is NO target for the end of July either so this is all stupid rubbish being put out by stupid people who can’t back up this claim with any SOLID evidence. I have had a long talk with my CBI contact and they are telling me exactly what I am bringing you today. I am not hiding any “secret” information from you. Why? Because there are no secrets!

So, am I saying it will instantly reinstate once the govt is formed (maybe two months from now)? NO, I am not but the earliest chance we have is after parliament comes back in session and the new PM is announced. When will this happen?

There are too many recent articles that make reference to 2 months from now (September timeframe like in 2014). Yes, I said we will have to wait at least a couple more months. Sorry for the bad news…. Could this change? Yes, but for now we listen to what they are saying not some intel guru.

Are you listening to what Iraq is saying or are you listening to these stupid gurus who are filling you mind with this everyday / any day crap again? My advice – listen to what they are telling us and stop paying attention to what these idiotic gurus (TNT, Frank26, and others) are telling you!)

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

So here is yet another issue I am going to address. Why the delay and why are they sorting and counting provinces that did not even have complaints of voter fraud?

Came out on Friday that the Electoral Commission has completed the counting and manual counting of the centers and stations that received complaints and appeals in the provinces so far of (Kirkuk - Sulaymaniyah - Erbil - Dohuk - Nineveh - Salahuddin - Anbar - Wasit - Diwaniyah - Muthanna - Dhi Qar - Maysan and Basra).

The Electoral Commission of the judges, announced on Sunday, the start of the scientific counting and sorting in Babil and Babylon provinces.

So far that’s 15 provinces. Hey a RED FLAG should go up in your mind. Why?

The Electoral Commission told us that the deadline to file a voter fraud compliant was May 31st. Then a few days later they came out and told us that ONLY 7 provinces were effected and that the sorting and counting would go VERY quick. There were also some complaints about the foreign votes and this too had to be recounted.

So this is my point - They had a deadline for filing complaints, then they told us only 7 provinces needed re-counting as result of the complaints that met that deadline. But we are seeing them going way beyond the provinces with “official” filed complaints.

So what’s going on here?

Are they going to sort and re-count every province even though they keep telling us ONLY the ones that filed a complaint by the deadline? So, there is some hanky-panky going on here and I don’t like it. There appears to be a conspiracy to use this sorting and re-counting to delay and stall the formation of the new government. Again, the govt is NOT being honest as to the REAL reason why they are allowing this foolish recounting and sorting of votes to go on and one with very LITTLE to no variances so far after completing 13 provinces.

Why would they stall the final ratification of the election results for so long?

Perhaps they needed more time to sort out the corrupt and to make sure they are out of the govt?

Perhaps they needed more time to build a solid coalition, one they knew was not going to be broken. When some began to switch over sides from the Sadr Movement, they simply stall some more until they can get them to switch back over to the Sadr Movement coalition.

Perhaps they also need more time to build this “super” coalition including Kurdistan. We see an interesting article in today’s Mnt Goat Newletter about some negotiating with the Kurds for them to get what they need to cooperate. Guess what? It’s Article 140 again….surprise…surprise.

I hate to say it folks but I keep telling you they need Article 140 passed as a law in parliament. This has to get done prior to the reinstatement one way or the other (directly or indirectly). Just because the CBI does not specifically tell us they need Article 140 does not make it still not needed for one reason or another.

Why in hell would the CBI care anyhow about Article 140 anyhow?

What the CBI does care about is a STABLE government and Iraq can’t seem to get this without cooperation from Kurdistan. Kurdistan won’t be cooperative without assurances and guarantees that Article 140 referendum is coming shortly. Will they cooperate on a promise or will parliament have to come back in session and actually pass the referendum (which by the way has been all written now for almost a decade). Parliament can’t come back into session without the final ratification of the election results.

So, maybe both reasons are valid reasons for stalling?

But one thing for sure is that the Sadr Movement is going to clean up and weed out these corrupt officials once and for all. There is lots and lots of corruption in the Kurdistan govt. Some think the Kurds are just innocent bystanders and the GOI is always picking on them and mistreating them. This couldn’t be farthest from the truth. The real reasons that many of these provinces do have clean water and electricity now is that the funding was given to them by the GOI but the work was never completed. So who’s fault is this? Do you blame the Haider al-Abadi administration or the corruption in the Kurdistan government? Again I tell you it is on the radar to get rid of the separate Kurdistan government altogether once and for all. This will solve lots of problems not create them. But this action must go slow and methodically planned.

It appears Sadr, and those backing him, do not want to postpone these actions for another 4 years. This is the election they intended to do it and are doing it.

So you can look at the cup as being half filled or half empty. It is your choice. I do not think anyone knows when they will finally stop the stalling and move forward. We do know the demonstrations are putting enormous pressure on them to conclude, pressure they did not anticipate. So they may get this done sooner rather than later. Who the hell knows? Do you?

More news….

THE PROTESTS ILLUSTRATE THAT HOPE FOR IRAQ’S FUTURE STABILITY IS IN QUESTION

In February, the United States urged members of the anti-ISIS coalition to extend Iraq a $3 billion credit line, among the billions of dollars that Iraq seeks for its rebuilding. But there are serious concerns about where this money is going.

A U.S. Inspector General report published in May noted that “Iranian-aligned elements of the PMF REMAINED ONE OF THE MAJOR SECURITY CHALLENGES IN IRAQ.” The report detailed HOW BAGHDAD WAS INTEGRATING THESE IRANIAN-BACKED UNITS INTO THE SECURITY FORCES AND HAD GRANTED THEM EQUAL PAY AS THE REGULAR ARMY. (not a good thing to do)

In his May speech to the Heritage Foundation about withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal, Secretary Pompeo noted, “IRAN SPONSORED SHIA MILITIA GROUPS AND TERRORISTS TO INFILTRATE AND UNDERMINE THE IRAQI SECURITY FORCES AND JEOPARDIZE IRAQ’S SOVEREIGNTY.” (this is why)

The protests offer Washington a chance to support people in Iraq who are confronting Iran’s disastrous influence on the country. Without meddling in the country, Washington can find ways to support residents in the south and anti-Iranian groups. It can work to MONITOR AND EXPOSE THE WAYS THAT OIL, WATER AND ELECTRICITY ARE BEING SIPHONED OFF TO IRAN, AND EXAMINE THE DEGREE OF IRANIAN INFLUENCE OVER THE NASCENT COALITION GOVERNMENT. Specifically, Washington can work more closely with the Kurdistan region in the north, a safe and more stable area in Iraq.

More news….

Activists have called for a million-man demonstration as the Iraqi government prepares extra forces in anticipation of the protests at Tahrir Square and other areas of the Iraqi capital, Kamaran said.

The activists are mostly relying on Telegram as the Iraqi government has blocked the most widely used social media outlet, Facebook, across the country.

Protests are also expected to be held in eight other provinces in southern Iraq. Demonstrators demand an improvement in public services such as water and electricity as well as an end to unemployment.

More news….

Just presenting the article below. I am not saying I believe it.

A member of the Political Bureau of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Hoshyar Zebari, that the demonstrations and the formation of the new government are different, and believes that the formation of the government will be delayed until the end of this year.

Zebari said that "the formation of the (Iraqi) government will take two or three, and if the parties did not agree (to participate in the political process) on the issue of the three Iraqi presidencies, THE FORMATION OF THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL THE END OF THIS YEAR AT LEAST."

Demonstrations in central and southern Iraq have raised slogans calling for "bread, water and electricity" and ARE NOW DEMANDING THE ELIMINATION OF RULING PARTIES THAT PROTESTERS SAY HAVE LOOTED BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN THE COUNTRY.

These events have complicated the process of forming a new Iraqi government and put more obstacles in its path.

More news….

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The owner of a banking office in the market of Sulaymaniyah for the sale and purchase of securities Saharnak Mohammed, on Saturday, the increasing spread of counterfeit currency in currency exchange markets in the province.

"There is an increase in the spread of counterfeit currencies in the market and between Muhammad and most of these currencies are printed and entered from outside the border," Mohammed told Al-Ghad Press. "Foreign currency traders are cautious about this issue and have taken measures to get to know them. Currencies through the purchase of devices to detect counterfeit currencies with global inventions sometimes cost more than $ 2,000 in addition to the accumulated experience they have from the knowledge of counterfeit non-counterfeit.

He added that "most of these currencies are of the $ 100, which is called between dealers in the currency (Israeli) but it is a few and can be easily detected," noting that "fraud is found in a large number of Iraqi groups of 25 thousand dinars and 10 thousand dinars, where we discover daily The existence of these categories within the funds. "

(Mnt Goat – this is not good for the RV and can only hurt the timing. This is what the CBI is watching for with manipulation of the currency)

More news…

More rumors to clarify.

Listen folks how many times must we hear “not to pay any attention to the chaos as things are going to happen and they will happen soon."

How many time must we hear that “All necessary requirements have been met and ALL APPROVALS HAVE BEEN GIVEN! That's from this side.”

Yet nothing is ever done. Why? Aren’t you sick and tired of hearing allthis bullshit intel?

Why does nothing ever happen?

The US does not initiate the reinstatement. The Central Bank of Iraq does and the US and IMF can approve all they want but if the CBI does not want to initiate it, it is not going to get completed. Get it? Right now they have reasons for holding it up and it’s called “POLITICAL STABILITY”. We are now also seeing SECURITY issues cropping up as these demonstrators are about to get VERY violent in their demands.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

DEMANDING THE TRIAL OF FORMER PRIME MINISTER NURI AL-MALIKI

The demonstrators, who went out in a mass demonstration in the province of Karbala, demanding the trial of the leader of a coalition of state law and former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on charges of corruption and neglect, stressing that the failed policies pursued during his rule was the cause of the situation that has reached the country now.

Well-informed sources said that hundreds of people from the province of Karbala demonstrated on Friday in the center of the province to demand better services and the completion of projects faltering, INDICATING THAT THEY ALSO DEMANDED THE TRIAL OF NURI AL-MALIKI.

The sources added that the demonstrators in Karbala confirmed that their exit came in solidarity with the people of Basra and other provinces.

Since the beginning of July, the central and southern governorates of Iraq have been witnessing protests demanding the provision of services such as electricity, drinking water and job creation, as well as the elimination of corruption, with violence and the burning of headquarters of a number of political parties.

INDICATING THAT THERE IS GOOD FAITH TO IMPLEMENT ARTICLE 140 AND OTHER MATTERS DISPUTED

(Mnt Goat – remember they will need a session in parliament to pass this Article 140 referendum. That is what they are asking for. So parliament will have to be formed in order to do this.)

Information / Baghdad

Kadhim Mahmoud, adviser to the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani, Sunday, that the delegation of Kurdistan received positive signs during his meeting with the political blocs in Baghdad and Erbil, the implementation of the program that was prepared, indicating that there is good faith to implement Article 140 and other matters disputed.

"The most important challenges facing the political blocs after corruption and services are resolving the problems with Kurdistan and the MOST IMPORTANT ARTICLE 140 AND THE DISPUTED AREAS AND THE LAW OF OIL AND GAS AND THE SHARE OF KURDISTAN FROM THE BUDGET OF 17%."

He added that "all the blocks that visited Kurdistan and met with the delegation of the Patriotic Union and Democratic Kurdistan, was responsive and enthusiastic, but that everyone and foremost of the conquest and the rule of law considered that many of the differences occurred between Arbil and Baghdad, and therefore THERE IS GOOD INTENTION TO DEVELOP A GOLDEN ROADMAP BETWEEN BAGHDAD AND ERBIL "He said.

He explained that "Kurdistan did not set conditions for participation in the next political process, but put a program of work," stressing that "there is a basket of problems with Erbil, where it should be resolved and otherwise things will reach the complexities of Latsab in the interest of all."

"THE BASIC ARTICLE THAT HAS BEEN TURNED INTO A SNOWBALL SINCE 2003 IS ARTICLE 58 IN THE IRAQI STATE LAW BEFORE 2005, AND THEN ARTICLE 140 BECAME THE NEW CONSTITUTION," he said, adding that "the government's reluctance caused the people of Kurdistan to go to the referendum in 25 September 2017 to succeed from Iraq, and therefore the new program will solve all the problems between Baghdad and Erbil. "

US ENVOY, BRETT MCGURK MEETING WITH KRG, RESULTED IN A COMMON CONVERGENCE IN THE VISIONS AND AGREED TO THE ALLIANCE WITH THESE PARTIES

(Mnt Goat- this all very good because we needed this convergence of the Kurdistan parties to join the Sadr Movement and settle differences for a common vision for Iraq going forward.)

A source in the Kurdish, revealed on (July 10, 2018), the leadership of the President of the US envoy, Brett McGork, efforts to unify the Kurdish house, pointing out that the visit of McGork to the Kurdistan region, came to

finalize and come out of a unified Kurdish position on the file of the formation of the Iraqi government. During his visit to the Kurdistan region, he met with Massoud Barzani, leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and PUK leader Pavel Talabani, as well as leaders of the Kurdish opposition parties, led by the Movement for Change.

The source said in a press statement that "the negotiations and meetings conducted by the President's envoy, Brett McGurk, resulted in a common convergence in the visions between the Movement for Change and the Democratic parties and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan," noting that "change agreed to the alliance with these two parties." The source continued,

"The movement of change stipulated that it has a real participation in the selection of positions for the Kurds, and to be given a post in Baghdad and another important position in the region." He pointed out that "the American movement will result in the accession of other opposition parties to the Kurdistan Alliance," pointing out that "the movement of the new generation led by Shawwar Abdul Wahid, refuses to join any Kurdistan Alliance in which the Democratic and the Patriotic Union until the moment, while the other opposition parties reached a semi-final agreement "He said.

DEMONSTRATIONS IN THE CENTRAL AND SOUTHERN PROVINCES AND BAGHDAD

By Economist Samir Nusairi

My beloved country is witness these days demonstrations in the central and southern provinces and Baghdad, called by our people the government to provide basic and urgent services, WHICH HAVE NOT BEEN SECURED DURING THE PAST FIFTEEN YEARS FOR SUBJECTIVE AND OBJECTIVE REASONS, notably poor management and financial and administrative corruption and lack of jurisdiction in the institutions that provide services,

Unemployment reached 40% in some governorates, and I THINK THAT THE MAIN REASON IS THE LACK OF COMPETENCE AND COMPETENCE OF THE LEADERSHIP AND MIDDLE LEADERSHIP IN THESE SERVICE INSTITUTIONS.

(Mnt Goat - need these technocratic leaders they keep talking about)

In addition, the procedures of radical and comprehensive economic reform AND THE PEOPLE HAVE GIVEN AN EXCUSE TO THE GOVERNMENT DURING THE WAR ON TERRORISM and contributed with the government to achieve victory and expulsion from Iraq was expected to begin the transition from war to peace and reward the people to provide services and reconstruction and investment and reduce unemployment people wish.

(Mnt Goat – telling us that the war on ISIS can not be used an excuse no longer. These services should have been provided long before 2014. It is 15 years already)

Therefore, we note that the enemies of the people and the crisis traders began exploiting the citizens' legitimate protests by attacking the successes of the Central Bank. They published fraudulent columns to confuse the daily work of the government and private banks. They also questioned the intentions of the demonstrators and threatened them with damaging the public money.

The Central Bank's press statement stated that these uncles had forged their plans, enemies of success spread that the dollar exchange rate would rise due to events and failed again. Therefore, I confirm that the wise policy of the Central Bank proved that it is not affected by crises.

And here I think that THE SOLUTION TO ALL THE PROBLEMS OF IRAQ:

1.is to really reform of the economy and

2.the selection of economic and financial leaders and competent and successful, which have previous experiences and the adoption and involvement of the private sector in the next government and in all fields and disciplines.

STOP THE PROGRAM OF CREDIT READINESS SIGNED BY IRAQ AND THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND IN 2015

Economy News Baghdad:

An official source in the Iraqi government, stop the program of credit readiness signed by Iraq and the International Monetary Fund in 2015 until the formation of the next government.

The source, who preferred not to be named for "economy News", said that "the program of credit readiness, WHICH EARNED IRAQ A LOAN OF 5.4 BILLION DOLLARS FROM THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND STOPPED UNTIL THE FORMATION OF THE NEXT GOVERNMENT," adding that "Iraq will begin after the resumption of the program the third review of the Iraqi economy by the International Monetary Fund. "

He pointed out that "the International Monetary Fund criticized some of the actions carried out by the government during the past years and the latest delay in the House of Representatives in the adoption of the draft budget law for the year 2018 because of political differences.

(Mnt Goat – I am presenting this article to you for a reason. This is the second article in the Iraqi news media about the IMF cutting off all credit worthiness to Iraq under the 2015 and 2016 Stand by Agreements. So if they did this do you really think they are going to approve the reinstatement of the currency and put all this wealth in the hands of a dysfunctional govt? The GOI is shutting off the internet, the cell phone service, etc, but you think they are going to launch the reinstatement of the dinar? Really? Get real people! Stop this bullshit from these idiotic gurus.

The reinstatement is NOT going anywhere until this government is formed.

There is NO target of end of July so this is all stupid rubbish being put out by stupid people who can’t back up this claim with any SOLID evidence.

So, am I saying it will instantly reinstate once the govt is formed (maybe 2 months from now)? NO, I am not but the earliest chance we have is after parliament comes back in session and the new PM is announced. When will this happen?

There are too many recent articles that make reference to 2 months from now (September). Yes, I said we will have to wait at least a couple more months. Sorry for the bad news…. Could this change? Yes, but for now we listen to what they are saying not some intel guru.

Are you listening to what Iraq is saying or are you listening to these stupid gurus who are filling you mind with this everyday / any day crap again? My advice – listen to what they are telling us and stop paying attention to what these idiotic gurus (TNT, Frank26, and others) are telling you!)

SUSPENSION OF LATEST SBA BY IMF DUE TO ELECTIONS AND LACK OF PARLIAMENT

BAGHDAD -

Iraq's relations with international financial institutions in general are stable and Iraq is respected by most of these institutions as well as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

"The SBA (stand-by-agreement) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) signed in July 2016 are almost SUSPENDED BECAUSE OF THE ELECTIONS AND THE START OF A NEW PARLIAMENT," Saleh said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency (INA). "Initial consultations will resume with the IMF within the next two months."

He added that "there is continuous communication in the implementation of the World Bank's programs, both in the area of financial management or support for stability in liberated areas and others, as well as with the United Nations, especially the UNDP in the fight against corruption and other issues."

Saleh said that "Iraq seeks to find a new economic identity through the rapprochement between the state capital and the capital of the country in generating a joint investment momentum capable of moving the arm of public production."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 7/23/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-