Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Question" by Sebastian Lords - 7/21/18 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Buy and Sell

"Question" by Sebastian Lords - 7/21/18

Go down

"Question" by Sebastian Lords - 7/21/18 Empty "Question" by Sebastian Lords - 7/21/18

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:44 pm

Hi, all!

I have a question.

I bought ZIM.
Guided to do it.

My wife thinks I'm crazy about this and things are getting worse.

So, I had to go behind her back to buy the ZIM I presently have in my hands.

I called a friend of mine to help me, explained to him what it was about and that I needed to buy this online and I had no way of doing that - my Mac computer's hard drive is in need of replacement AND I don't have a credit car, nor, a bank account - so he accept it.

I gave him the money in cash and he did all the buying for me online and we decided to have the package delivered to his address, since I didn't want my wife to know.

In this transaction there is no trace that I bought the ZIM. There is no way for me to prove to ANYBODY that I bought the ZIM I have in the folder I'm holding with a written presentation of my Humanitarian Projects and all things related.

It's being said, repeatedly now, that if you have ZIM they have your info and your cell phone number.

If that's the case -in MY CASE - they have the wrong info and number.

Question,

What do I do?
Do you see the dilemma?

I am registered with just about anyone who has the contacts to get the 800#s delivered to all of us, as they say... via email.

Now we have QFS.

If all said about QFS is true, I don't see how, it wouldn't know I have ZIM.

And I'm doing this just to be sure, because I don't believe it is true, but just in case, I'm asking and I hope to get more than one reply to this, so I have choices in my discernment.

I don't see any reason why the alliance wouldn't use the QFS to do the whole Exchange/Redemption process.

If I have QFS why use a less than preferable system/process to do it?

That smells.

Thank yo for your cooperation.

Much Love to all of you,

Sebastian Lords.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Question" by Sebastian Lords - 7/21/18 Empty Re: "Question" by Sebastian Lords - 7/21/18

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:12 am

I bought ZIM.

Proof once more a fool and his money are soon parted. You should have listened to your wife.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Question" by Sebastian Lords - 7/21/18 2805820865  "Question" by Sebastian Lords - 7/21/18 2805820865  "Question" by Sebastian Lords - 7/21/18 2805820865  "Question" by Sebastian Lords - 7/21/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum