Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament

Go down

Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament Empty Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament

Post by RamblerNash Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:44 am

Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament

'' Not yet unified '' ...

21/07/2018 - 12:18 Iraq

Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament 1bbd5b6a59909978cfa5660ffd51f066_L

A leading figure in the Iraqi Union of Forces (Sunni forces) on Saturday revealed the most prominent candidates for the presidency of the Iraqi parliament (parliament) for the fourth parliamentary session.

"The most likely to assume the presidency of the House of Representatives is the one who is able to collect the largest possible number of Sunni deputies," said the leader of the union.

And considered that «Sunni forces are not unified so far, because of the search for some positions and partisan interests and personal».

"The most prominent names for the presidency of parliament are Osama Najafi, Mohammed Tamim, Mohamed Halaboussi and Saadoun al-Dulaimi, but it remains under the agreement of the Sunni forces, and any person capable of gathering more supporters of the Sunni MPs," she said.

In the end, there is a difference between the two  In addition,

Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament 5E624FC6-B4A3-4E59-8C1E-4717271B4E92_cx0_cy2_cw0_w1023_r1_s

A pink meeting

Earlier this week, a leader in one of the Sunni blocs of Basnoyz, said that «there are sharp differences between Sunni leaders on obtaining the post of speaker of parliament», indicating that «these differences specifically between Osama Najafi and Mohammed Tamim and Mohammed Halbusi and Salim Jubouri» .

The leader, who preferred not to be named, said that "because of these sharp differences, did not constitute the Sunni forces, to this moment the negotiating committee, the differences still exist, each side wants the position to them," as he put it.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/453385

Sunni forces reveal to Basnews: "These are our candidates for the presidency of parliament 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum