Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies

Go down

Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies Empty Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies

Post by RamblerNash Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies

Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies NB-242389-636677616328937338

Saturday 21 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The House of Representatives on Saturday confirmed that the law of the House of Representatives and its composition has not been adopted in secret, and also stressed that the law does not include any privileges, and pointed out that the number of employees of parliament is less than two thousand employees, expressed surprise at the "systematic targeting" for him.

The media service of the Council in a statement received by Alsumaria News a copy of it, "Some of the media reported two statements, one of the legal expert Tariq HarbIn which he claimed that the House of Representatives has enacted a new law for the privileges of deputies not mentioned in the media and the other in the name of the former deputy Zeinab al-Tai (who denied in a telephone conversation with the media department claimed that such statement and confirmed that it will file a lawsuit against the media media published on its behalf and will provide the media department A copy of the invitation for the purpose of publication in the media) and stated in the statement attributed to it that the number of employees of parliament exceeded four thousand employees are paid salaries and fictional allocations are appointed by the political parties involved in the political process and that there are hundreds of advisers working in the

The Chamber confirmed that "the House of Representatives has enacted a law specific to each ministry and each of the independent bodies in addition to some institutions that enjoy independence under the Constitution for the purpose of organizing the formations and functions of those ministries and bodies and institutions under their own laws, and the adoption of the Law of the House of Representatives and its composition in the same framework It is possible to take it if the law is not approved, since the structure and work of the ministries can not be organized according to the law, while the House of Representatives (the highest constitutional authority in Iraq ) works without a law regulating its functions and configurations. As for the stages of enactment of the law, Legislative contexts

She added that "all these sessions were broadcast on the screen of Al-Iraqiya and YouTube on the same day as with all sessions of the House of Representatives and citizens can refer to him on YouTube whenever they want and make sure the dates of publication on YouTube themselves, Secret, we also emphasize that the law does not include any privileges and there is confirmation of the presidency of the Council and a number of deputies on this matter during the second reading and on the day of voting as well. "

The Ministry of Information confirms that the total number of employees of the House of Representatives is less than two thousand employees and are paid according to the law of salaries of state employees and the public sector No. (22) For the year 2008 as amended by their peers in all institutions and departments of the state and there is no additional allocations for any degree of employment in the House of Representatives at all, "explaining that" the total number of advisers to the House of Representatives is only 11 advisers, and the mandate of appointment in the House of Representatives is the same mechanism used in all state institutions "He said.

The Department concluded by saying, "We call on the media and officials to be careful before making any statement or publication of any subject, announcing our surprise at the systematic targeting of the House of Representatives in this way, while access to all the facts mentioned above is very easy and easy, especially for experts, officials and professional journalists Because it does not require them more than to communicate with the ministries concerned, such as planning and finance or to conduct a one-hour search on the official website of the House of Representatives or the sites of the Iraqi news.

LINK

Parliament issues an explanation of what was published about the reality of the privileges of deputies 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum