Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement

2 posters

Go down

Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement Empty Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:11 pm

Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement

Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement NB-242358-636677070298078804

Friday 20 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
, stressed the leader of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki , on Friday, the need to reorganize the privileges of members of the House Law in line with the laws of the state and public retirement.

The Information Office of the coalition of state law in a press release received Alsumaria News a copy of it, "in response to questions posed by journalists through the window of communication with the media on the website of the Information Office on his position on the law of the privileges of members of the House of Representatives, Maliki is one of the functions of the new parliament to reconsider the law that he issued on the structure and privileges.

"This law must be reorganized to be consistent with other laws of the state institutions, the public pension law and other laws related to the council," Maliki said.

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Friday his rejection of the law on the privileges of deputies approved by the parliament, while stressing the submission of an appeal, he pointed out that the law has financial implications.

The legal expert Tariq Harb , on Wednesday (18 July 2018) on the legislation of the House of Representatives a new law for the privileges of parliamentarians, pointing out that the Parliament took the law law months ago and was published in the Official Gazette only on July 16, 2018.

LINK

Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement Empty Re: Maliki: The law of the privileges of deputies must be reorganized to comply with the laws of the state and general retirement

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:16 pm

Just so that ugly old bastard can steal more money- Great-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum