Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged

Go down

Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged Empty Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:07 pm

Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged

Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged 2016926215420907

Twilight News

2 hours ago

Shafaq News / Prime Minister Haider Abadi on Friday for his rejection of the law of the privileges of members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, which has done the presidency of the Republic recently.

The Information Office of the slaves in a statement today, "The latter rejects the law of the privileges of deputies, which was legislated by the House of Representatives in a vague and which the presidency of the Republic now."

The statement added that Abadi "confirms the submission of an appeal because he did not get the approval of the government as it has financial implications."

A legal source in the Iraqi government has revealed on Thursday the intention of the latter to challenge the law of the privileges of the House of Representatives.

"The government can challenge the law of the privileges of the House of Representatives because the Constitution stipulated in Article 62 to return to the Council of Ministers when approving the laws of financial sufficiency," said the source, who asked not to be named.

He expected that "the government will go in the coming days to establish a lawsuit against the House of Representatives to challenge the unconstitutionality of the new law of the House of Representatives."

"The House of Representatives was unique in legislation without taking the government's advice, and then added undeclared financial burdens in the budget."

The Iraqi Retirement Authority announced the promotion of pension transactions for former MPs to start paying their salaries after the issuance of a presidential decree, in conjunction with the protests in southern Iraq to demand better services and job opportunities for the unemployed, which sparked a wave of anger on the sites of communication and social networks.

Iraqi President Fuad Masum finally issued a decree to refer 328 deputies from the previous parliamentary session to retirement.

The document, which was released on Monday, shows that 328 deputies from the previous parliamentary session have been referred to retirement, with the President of the Chamber of Deputies and the Minister of Finance acting as of July 1.

This comes in conjunction with the protests that took place more than a week in the provinces of Basra, Dhi Qar, Najaf and Maysan, to demand the provision of jobs and improve the environment services; which sparked a wave of anger on social networking sites, criticized the allocation of such pensions in such difficult financial conditions, The importance of channeling those lifelong funds to the provision of services and employment opportunities for young people.

For years, the salaries of members of the Iraqi parliament have been controversial in the popular circles because they are given to each deputy in previous sessions, which means that the numbers will increase in the coming years, especially since the number of members of the Council per session is 328 deputies and a pension of about $ 5,000 per month .

In 2014, the Federal Court of Iraq abolished the pensions of members of the Council of Representatives and provincial councils, and said that, contrary to the Constitution and Article 130 of the rules of procedure of the House of Representatives, after the demonstrations erupted in the provinces of Basra, Dhi Qar, Maysan, Najaf and other Iraqi cities.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/48e11354-f9f7-4375-9b1d-c98ad94797c0

Abadi rejects the law of the privileges of deputies acting from the Presidency of the Republic and is officially challenged 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum