Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq

2 posters

Go down

Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq Empty Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq

Post by GirlBye Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:14 pm

The bloom is off the rose.

Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq Syria-iran

It’s no secret that Arab countries like Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates loathe Iran. What’s far more surprising is that Iran seems to be wearing out its welcome even in the Arab countries with which it is most closely allied. That, at least, is the message of both a recent study of Syrian textbooks and a recent wave of violent protests in Iraq.

In Syria, Shiite Iran has been the mainstay of the Assad regime (which belongs to the Alawite sect of Shiism) ever since civil war erupted in 2011, pitting the regime against Sunni rebels. It has brought more than 80,000 troops to Syria to fight for the regime, mostly either from Shiite militias it already sponsored in Lebanon and Iraq or from new Shiite militias created especially for this purpose out of Afghan and Pakistani refugees in Iran. It has also given the Assad regime astronomical sums of money to keep it afloat.

Scholars estimate its combined military and economic aid to Syria over the course of the war at anywhere from $30 billion to $105 billion. Without this Iranian help, the regime likely wouldn’t have survived until Russia finally intervened in 2015, providing the crucial air power that enabled Assad to regain most of the territory he had lost.
Given all this, one would expect the regime to be grateful to its Iranian benefactors. Instead, as the textbook study shows, Assad is teaching Syrian schoolchildren a healthy dose of suspicion toward Iran.

Read more at:
https://www.commentarymagazine.com/foreign-policy/middle-east/iran/iran-may-be-wearing-out-its-welcome-even-in-syria-and-iraq/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq Empty Re: Iran May Be Wearing Out Its Welcome Even in Syria and Iraq

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:24 pm

Indeed- Iran's indignant welcome has been worn out for years, and Iran needs to worry about Iran, NOT trying to take over Iraq, on Rhohani's whims- He is very selfish, one sided, a liar and a war monger- He's another one that should receive a nuclear spanking-More sanctions are on the way for him, and the country will founder, and their people will suffer the consequences of his stupid and deadly actions-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum