Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south

2 posters

Go down

Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south Empty Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south

Post by GirlBye Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:07 pm

Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south TELEMMGLPICT000169821264_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqC_LLCXkS_z-CZqgOMP7Bey6NLFRCnp8jC6l5H1gpWZE

The Iraqi cleric whose bloc won the most votes in May's election has called for a halt to talks to form a new government until the demands of protesters sweeping the south of the country are met.
Moqtada al-Sadr, a Shia cleric, whose bloc won the May election in a surprise upset for Prime Minister Haider Abadi's coalition, had campaigned on alleviating poverty and improving services in the country's Shia heartland.
But he appeared to undermine efforts to form a government on Friday when he backed the protests, which have raged in the oil-rich state of Basra for two weeks. At least three people have been killed in the unrest which saw protesters attack government and militia buildings, storm an airport in the holy city of Najaf, and gather outside an oil field

See more at:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/07/20/iraq-cleric-moqtada-al-sadr-calls-delay-formation-government/
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south Empty Re: Iraq cleric Moqtada al-Sadr calls for delay in formation of government as he backs protests sweeping south

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:17 pm

They get rid of Maliki, and this will stop, THEN worry about the GOI- Abadi is weak, and without Sadr pushing him to get his country in order, nothing will be accomplished until the wrath of Iran and Maliki are stopped for good-Yes, the people's wishes are most important, but apparently they are too shell shocked to realize what they are going to be faced with, again, if Maliki and his cronies from Iran aren't squashed- I've said this for years, and this is the truth, Maliki wants Iraq to fail, and therefore will continue his wrath until someone steps up, and takes the bastard out, plain and simple-Stevie Wonder can see this- Getting rid of Maliki permanently is the first order of business, and that should be Iraq's focus-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum