Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:53 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

The BIG news now from Iraq is all about the demonstrations occurring and how nasty this could get.

The election saga is still ongoing and seems to be muffled in the background. With the occurrence of recent events I am now convinced more than ever this recounting of the ballots is nothing more than just stalling for more time.

Why do they need more time? It is thought they need time while the winning coalition makes deals and tries to include every party somehow within the new government. Yes, we all feel it’s deception but this is how they decided to delay it. The election process does not have anything built into it to guarantee more time, if needed, so they had to fabricate something to give themselves more legitimate, legal time. So, this re-counting will go on and on until they are ready to announce their newly formed government. But in the foreground larks the protesters. So they will either be a benefit (and speed up the formation of the new govt) or make the situation even worst.

How long will it take to complete the re-counting?

Nobody really knows but the current PM keeps telling the citizens “soon”.

I quote from an article on Tuesday – “Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Tuesday that the results of the counting and manual counting of the ballot boxes will be announced soon.” So how soon is “soon”. Do they want these protestors to “boil over” ? It is already beginning….

More news….

Yes, the demonstrations are spreading and this could turn into an “Arab Spring” if they are not careful and handle this correctly. A number of Iraqi cities, including Basra, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Babil, Diwaniyah, Wassit and Karbala are witnessing mass demonstrations and sit-ins in protest against shortage of jobs, electricity, water and basic services.

News media from Iraq said on Wednesday that the ongoing protests witnessed in a number of Iraqi provinces obstruct the process of forming the new Iraqi government. The source pointed out that the committees working on forming the political alliances in Iraq have postponed their negotiations until the end of the demonstrations.

Activists expressed concern the IRGC (Iranian backed) militia exploits the ongoing turmoil to spread terror and hamper oil transfers.

SNG news- Activists on social networking sites are seeking to mobilize for a unified demonstration in all governorates on Friday to demand better services, despite the interruption of Internet service in some areas .
"We call upon the Iraqis to participate in a unified demonstration that will be launched on Friday after noon prayer," a number of activists wrote on their Facebook page on Wednesday (July 18, 2018). This is why the govt keeps shutting down the internet. It has nothing to do with the RV…how stupid even to think it does. There is absolutely no need to shut down the internet to reinstate the currency. Who told you this stupid notion anyhow?

The Ministry of Electricity announced on Thursday the completion of the work of installing and operating a new transformer capacity (63 ) MVAin the station of the Basra provincial center to remove the bottlenecks and feed the residential areas.

A statement of the ministry received by "Eye of Iraq News", "The engineering and technical staff of the General Company for the transfer of electric power in the southern region completed the work of installing and operating a new transformer capacity (63 ) MVA in the station of the Basra manufacturing center, for the purpose of decoding bottlenecks and control of loads and stability of voltages for regions which is fed by the plant under increasing loads and rising temperatures. "

My question is why couldn’t the government of Basra take care of this? Why did it have to take the citizens to demonstrate to get it done? It is corruption in local governments. The money is being sent to them for these projects but they are not getting done. Hang on…this is not the real problem here. The real problem is the govt sends down all this money and nobody ever audits them to see how its being spend or if it just goes into the pockets of the corrupt. With the UN now monitoring all funds coming in and out of the gov’t this may help this situation.

Iraq News reported protesters in the province of Karbala intend to hold the largest demonstration on Friday since the start of the southern protests in the province. The source added that "these demonstrations are an extension of what began the south of the protest."

Iraqi parties have reinforced their headquarters in southern and Baghdad provinces with special security measures in anticipation of a protest organized by angry people over the deterioration of services. An official source told Shafak News that the headquarters of the Shiite factions and parties were reinforced with heavy weapons and snipers in anticipation of the demonstration on Friday.

The popular anger in the escalating protests in the southern provinces of Iraq is expected to reach Baghdad in a massive demonstration on Friday, starting from Tahrir square in the direction of the gates near the Green Zone. Ayyub Radhi, a member of Basra province, spoke of the readiness for "a unified demonstration in the provinces of Basra, Baghdad, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Babil, Najaf, Karbala, Muthanna and Diwaniyah as an extension of the ongoing protests."

So the protesting is spreading quickly throughout Iraq. Remember Sadr is not with these protesters this time, but is he secretly backing them to move this recounting mess forward? Earlier in the week the protesters gave the govt 3 days to meet a list of demands. One of these demands is to conclude the re-counting mess and mover forward with the new government. So this tells me that even the citizens do not fully support this re-counting mess. All this talk of recounting to show the democratic process is nothing but a bunch of bullshit. All of this fraud and manipulation in the voting process has been invented by the minds of the crooked politicians to stall the new gov’t and this protesting is evidence of it. So if you don’t believe me just look at the explosive demonstrations about to happen. This is getting dangerous… Will this be their next excuse of the CBI to hold up the reinstatement of their currency? Well…did they tell us they need STABILITY. Is what we are watching a STABLE Iraq? So you tell me.

More news….

SURPRISE! … SURPRISE! … SURPRISE!

Abadi will not be among the names tapped for Iraq premiership post, sources told The Baghdad Post. According to them, Moqtada al-Sadr, who came in first in the Iraqi elections, will meet with cleric al-Sistani and reveal the four names tapped for the post.

"One of the nominees is a senior military commander, and the three other nominees don’t include Abadi," the sources noted.

Sadr came in the lead in Iraq legislative elections held last May 12th. The elections saw massive fraud and low turnout. Shia forces have been seeking to consolidate grip on the violence-shattered nation through this election.

(Mnt Goat – I personally do not believe a word of it! You can panic and worry all you want but I think this is a propaganda article that we will see in the near future is all rubbish)

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Nineveh / Al-Ghad Press: A source in the civil society organizations, on Wednesday, the start of manual counting and sorting in Mosul, indicating that the entry of observer entities.

The Electoral Commission, revealed to "tomorrow's Press", earlier in the week, the end of the process of manual counting and sorting in the province of Nineveh, among the results were all identical.

The Electoral Commission announced, on Thursday, the end of the counting and sorting of Anbar province.

The Board of Commissioners will begin the counting and sorting for the province of Karbala on Saturday Next 21/7/2018.

(Mnt Goat – I believe all the original provinces we were told they needed to recount are completed. All but Kirkuk has 100% validation. So now we see that there are actually other provinces they are going to recount in Kurdistan region. I am told only a few provinces in Kurdistan region remain.)

More news….

Interesting tidbit

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Texas will surpass Iraq in the amount of oil pumped into the world market next year, becoming the third-largest oil nation after Russia and Saudi Arabia, a report by CNN reported on Wednesday.

"Rock oil production from the Permian basin in West Texas will outperform OPEC members such as Iraq and Iran next year, according to HSBC's investment forecast ," the report said.

"The amount of rock oil in the American field of Pyramian is similar to what is in the Saudi Ghawar field, which is the largest oil field in the world, and modern technological developments have reduced the cost of pumping oil, where there could be profitable wells at a cost not exceeding $ 40 a barrel."
"The rocky oil revolution has reshaped the global energy landscape. The United States has been pumping oil more than ever before, which will make it less dependent on the troubled Middle East for imports," he said.

(Mnt Goat – This also being done not to create a shortage when the Iranian sanctions kick into high gear this November. President Trump is very serious when he says the goal is ZERO revenues from Iranian oil production.)

More news….

ARTICLE 140 PEEPS ITS HEAD ONCE AGAIN….

The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) revealed the intention of the Kurdish delegation to visit Baghdad to ask the government to implement Article 140 of the constitution.

The leader of the party, "Majid Shankali," in a press statement that "the party Barzani and Talabani agreed to form a joint delegation to discuss the formation of the next government in Baghdad."

"The implementation of Article 140 of the Constitution of the most important demands of the Kurdish delegation, which intends to visit Baghdad."

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

328 DEPUTIES FROM THE PREVIOUS PARLIAMENTARY SESSION TO RETIRE

Iraqi President Fuad Masum has issued a decree appointing 328 deputies from the previous parliamentary session to retire.

The Iraqi presidential decree decided to "refer members of the House of Representatives for the third parliamentary session to retire."
The decree also stipulates that "the President of the House of Representatives and the Minister of Finance shall implement this.

Iraq has witnessed protests over the past years to reject the privileges enjoyed by members of Parliament, including those that they receive upon retirement, and to call for its abolition.

Iraq is in the run to win a parliamentary seat in each election because of the privileges and influence it gives to the winner. The number of candidates in the elections of 12 May last seven thousand to fill 329 parliamentary seats.

THE LARGEST COALITION THAT WILL BE ASSIGNED TO FORM THE GOVERNMENT HAS BECOME ALMOST CLEAR

A member of state of law Coalition, former MP Rasul Radi, said on Tuesday that "the largest coalition that will be assigned to form the government has become almost clear.

He added that there is a state of agreement among Fatih coalition, the State of Law Coalition, Victory's alliance, the Kurdish Democratic Party (KDP) and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) in forming the largest bloc that will from the government.

In a press statement, Rasul added the coming Iraqi Prime Minister will be Shiite and Arab, despite including the Kurds into the largest bloc.

He added that a number of dignitaries, whether belonging or not to the above-mentioned political blocs, will be nominated for the post of prime minister, noting that these blocs will vote for the most acceptable candidate, by all blocs, to form the government.

Radi added that despite that there will be Kurdish members in the largest bloc the coming Prime Minister is limited to Shiite Arab candidates.
He confirmed that THE KURDS, THEREFORE, WILL NOT NOMINATE A KURDISH FIGURE FOR THIS POST.

Radi added that Sairun alliance has not yet joined the largest bloc.

PROTESTERS GIVE THE GOVERNMENT 10 DAYS TO IMPLEMENT THEIR DEMANDS AND THE RELEASE OF DETAINEES

Rashid News / Basra

The coordination of the demonstrations in Basra, at dawn Wednesday, the government 10 days to implement their demands and the release of detainees.

"We give the government 10 days to implement our demands AND TO RELEASE THE DETAINEES WHO PARTICIPATED IN THE DEMONSTRATIONS," the coordination said in a press conference attended by Al-Rasheed News.

And stressed the "innocence of the elements Almndas that cut the streets AND IGNITE THE FLAMES AND ATTACK THE HEADQUARTERS OF GOVERNMENT." And entered the protests in the province of Basra and a number of southern and central provinces on its tenth day, to demand the improvement of the reality of services and job opportunities.

THE DEMONSTRATIONS RESULTED IN THE DEATHS OF AT LEAST 9 PEOPLE IN THE RANKS OF DEMONSTRATORS AND WOUNDING DOZENS of demonstrators and security forces, according to local sources, medical and official.

CONTROL THE FLOW OF FOREIGN CURRENCY (NAMELY, US DOLLARS) ISSUED BY THE CENTRAL BANK

9/7/2018
Dr. Basem Brahimi,

The central bank was able during this year to strengthen foreign currency reserves to more than fifty five billion dollars, this is contrary to the expectations of some international organizations two years ago, which indicated that foreign currency reserves will fall to below 30 billion dollars as a result of the financial crisis.

Which is presented to Iraq, and perhaps useful to mention here that the IMF is currently adopting what is known as the composite index of foreign reserves without regard to the absolute size of what exists, and by calculating this index in Iraq, it is estimated at (169%) and this confirms adequacy Foreign Reserves.

The success of the Central Bank in the management of foreign currency and reserves was the result of a number of important steps taken by adopting a new method in the management of foreign reserves through self-management, where the bank performs the renewal of deposits and currency conversion itself according to the latest international practices in this area.

THE MOVEMENT OF THE FOREIGN CURRENCY HAS BEEN PURSUED INTERNALLY THROUGH THE INTRODUCTION OF A NEW SYSTEM FOR THE SERIES OF BANKNOTES AND TRACKING THEM UNTIL THEY REACH THE EXCHANGE COMPANIES. The system has started to operate in electronic form, starting with recording the dollar sequence electronically until the final distribution of the cash categories, ENSURES THAT THE DOLLAR DOES NOT REACH THE TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS LISTED ON THE OFAC LIST, which is one of the world's most sophisticated systems and a requirement to comply with the distribution of the dollar.

In order to control the flow of foreign currency issued by the Central Bank instructions for the sale and purchase of foreign currency for the year 2017 and continued to follow the commitment of banks in quarterly terms, as well as to follow A PACKAGE OF ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES TO CLOSE THE EXCHANGE RATE GAP, which contributed TO CONTROL THE SALES OF THE DOLLAR AND STABILITY OF ITS PRICE.

In the same context, user security applications were approved with SWIFT International for the first time, as well as work to comply with all SWIFT network users in Iraq to implement these standards according to the time limit set for them.

The experience of the Central Bank in the transparent and flexible management of foreign currency reserves proved successful and this requires the support of the experiment by all of us.

(Mnt Goat – sounds like the CBI is ready to go to the next step if you ask me. When will this occur? They need to see this election re-counting mess completed and the govt formed. These protesters are not going to help the situation and may only delay the reinstatement even more.)

ALI AL-ALAQ, THE CONTINUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR TO MAINTAIN ITS STRENGTH AGAINST THE DOLLAR

(Mnt Goat – Alaq is telling the govt and citizens he is still ready to move on the “project to delete the zeros” whenever they get this election mess straightened out. WOW! 2 articles in one week from the CBI on the strength of the dinar? Something is going on..)

19/7/2018 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / Tariq al-Araji

Revealed the governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq, the continuation of the IRAQI DINAR TO MAINTAIN ITS STRENGTH AGAINST THE DOLLAR, stressing that this is a success of the monetary policy followed by the bank, despite the crises experienced by Iraq, and disclosed the development of an integrated strategy for years ( 2016 2020) contains dozens of plans and initiatives.

Al-Alak said in an exclusive interview with Al-Sabah, "The preservation of the dinar against the dollar is a strong element, ESPECIALLY THAT THE EXCHANGE RATES IN MANY STABLE COUNTRIES FALL SIGNIFICANTLY AND REACH 30 OR 40 PERCENT, WHILE IN OTHER COUNTRIES IT MAY FALL TO MORE THAN THAT ", noting that" the function of the central bank is to maintain the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar against the
dollar. "

He added that "the honor of the Governor of the Central Bank promised him the best Arab comes in the framework of external follow-up of various organizations related to the banking issue through the MONITORING OF A NUMBER OF INDICATORS AND STANDARDS ADOPTED AT THE BANK," explaining that "these organizations confirmed that the Central Bank during the last three years moved from a bank Working in the functions of the twentieth century to an institution working in the functions of the twenty-first century, and was able to exceed the legacy of years of mismanagement and isolation. "

"The bank has made tremendous efforts over the past three years to keep abreast of developments by adding new functions and functions that are being created for the first time in parallel with other countries, as well as continuing focused operations in training, development and benefiting from the support of international organizations and central banks," he said.

"Financial stability and risk management, as well as overall quality management and compliance management, are among the other important functions that have been introduced into the central bank," he said. "For the first time, the bank's organizational structure was restructured to accommodate these new jobs through working with the Office of an international consultant, according to an integrated strategy for the years 2016 and 2020 includes dozens of plans and initiatives that must be completed during that period. "

As for the central bank's entry into major investments in the country, Alaq explained that "the central banks should not risk reserves because they are a defense dam against the economic and financial crises facing the countries." He explained that "the rules of use for the reserve or investment must be placed in a safe place So that the Bank has the ability to respond to any demand for hard currency. "

"Among the things that measure the successes and achievements on the basis of which are the nature of the circumstances surrounding the institution in charge of a particular work in the sense that it reveals the capabilities and potentials, and highlights the strengths and the ability to confront, To confront difficult conditions and overcome them with wisdom and with great responsibility, and did not distance himself from the financial and security challenges facing the state and the government. "

ZEINAB AL-KHAZRAJI SPEAKS OUT FOR DHI QAR ZEINAB PROVINCE DEMANDS

Information / Baghdad ..

The former deputy of the province of Dhi Qar Zeinab al-Khazraji confirmed on Wednesday that her PROVINCE EXPORTED OIL AND DID NOT GET ANY AMOUNT OF PETRODOLLARS IN EXCHANGE FOR OIL PRODUCTION FOR SEVERAL YEARS.

(Mnt Goat – so we can see that the protesting is opening the “can of worms” and once opened other issues are now surfacing and demands are going to get greater and greater on the govt to resolve all these opened issues. Is this what they really want?)

"Suppressing or bypassing the demonstrators will not solve the crisis, but will make it more complicated," Khazraji said in a statement. "The central government must fulfill its promises and work to meet the demands of the demonstrators as soon as possible in Dhi Qar province.

She added that "all projects in the province stopped permanently because of the lack of funds and youth unemployed and water is cut and agriculture is deteriorating and schools are very shortfall so must move quickly by the federal government to end the suffering of the province of Dhi Qar, which did not reap anything but the export of oil and provide martyrs in defense On the land of the homeland and there is no justice for the province of Dhi Qar Almzloma.

Khazraji said that "the people of the province of Dhi Qar went out to demonstrate after it was overcrowded because of the reality and the deterioration of services of electricity and water and a collapse in the infrastructure of the province, which led to the explosion of people and their departure to demand their stolen rights."

THE LEADERS OF THE POLITICAL BLOCS, WHICH MET ON WEDNESDAY, AGREED ON POINTS, ON THE SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY NOW.

"In view of the urgent need to unify the efforts of all national political forces to move towards achieving a stable, dignified and prosperous life for our people, the need to protect our federal democratic system and the sovereignty, unity and independence of our country and to block any return," the statement said. Terrorism and readiness to move forward towards strengthening national unity and civil peace and providing vital conditions necessary to complete the construction of state institutions and implement reconstruction plans and the return of displaced persons and support economic development and fight corruption.

He added that "a meeting of the leaders of the political blocs at the invitation of President Fuad Masoum was held in Baghdad this evening, during which a central and comprehensive discussion was held on the recent demonstrations and the latest developments in the political process as the results of counting and manual counting are announced by the Board of Commissioners, The Meeting decided unanimously:

- The demonstrators stressed that peaceful demonstrations demanding rights and providing services are guaranteed by the constitution to citizens who claim legitimate rights to provide services and employment opportunities and improve the living and service situation.

-They also affirmed their support for the government to take measures and decisions that ensure the demands of demonstrators.

-At the same time, Preventing riots and vandalism, preserving public and private property, and supporting security forces' actions to counter aggressors and engineers seeking to exploit the demonstrations.

- Full and strict adherence to the Constitution and the decisions of the Federal Court.

- The approval of all political entities and parliamentary blocs combined to accept the final results of the elections of the House of Representatives for its fourth session, which took place on 12/5/2018, if it was officially approved by the Federal Court with the call to expedite the completion of counting and sorting.

- The commitment of all parliamentary blocs to respect the constitutional timing of the next parliamentary session to ensure the election of the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, the election of the President of the Republic in preparation for the commissioning of the largest bloc candidate to form the government during the period provided by the Constitution.

- To work to achieve constructive understandings between all blocs to expedite the completion of the current high national tasks and to approve the basic directions of the next government program and all the requirements of the next phase guaranteeing the development of the state administration and its institutions and the rights of the people and its will to protect the foundations and foundations of the federal democratic system.

AGREED TO EXPEDITIOUSLY ACCEPT THE RESULTS OF THE LAST ELECTIONS, IN PREPARATION FOR THE FORMATION OF A GOVERNMENT SERVICES TO ADDRESS THE PROTESTS

In an attempt to respond to the ongoing popular protests in Iraq, which entered its second week, the political forces gathered at the home of President Fuad Masum yesterday, and agreed to expeditiously accept the results of the last elections, in preparation for the formation of a government services to address the protests.

The meeting, which was missed by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, senior leaders of the two Kurdish parties, the main democratic and national Kurds, while sending the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, on his behalf.

The participants stressed the need to preserve the state and respond to the demands of the demonstrators in terms of services, particularly water and electricity, noting that the formation of a government capable of facing the anger of the street, requires acceptance of the blocks election results.

This, while the President of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Nechirvan Barzani, said the KURDS ARE READY TO ENTER INTO ANY NEGOTIATIONS AIMED AT STRENGTHENING STABILITY IN THE COUNTRY, WHICH IS STILL MOANING FROM DIVISIONS AND CONFLICTS FOR YEARS.

Barzani said during his meeting with outgoing Swiss ambassador Hans Peter Linz that the Kurdistan region is ready to enter into any negotiations aimed at stabilizing Iraq politically and security and to achieve the rights of the people of Kurdistan.

Kurdish support is crucial to the formation of the new government. The Kurds have played a pivotal role in naming former heads of government in the country.

The pressure exerted by the popular protests, which began 10 days ago in the central and southern provinces with a Shiite majority, and the resulting injuries as a result of violent friction between the security forces and the masses of young protesters, prompted the government of Prime Minister Haider Abadi to form a "service and security crisis cell "To meet the existing challenges and seek to accelerate the procedures that will ensure certain demands to protest.

The Office of the Prime Minister yesterday, the contract «cell» its first meeting headed by Abadi and the presence of some ministers and officials.
The total number of measures and decisions taken by the cell meeting reflected the amount of pressure imposed by the protests against Abadi.

THE STATEMENT ISSUED AFTER THE MEETING REVEALED 6 URGENT STEPS TO CONTAIN THE CRISIS; including:

1.the preparation of quick and accurate statements to identify the needs of citizens to the cell crisis of security and service, and

2.rely on immediate contexts to meet the needs, each according to its competence and responsibilities

3.It was also decided at the meeting to form a crisis cell in each ministry and in each province to deal with the demands and follow-up and

4.develop quick solutions.

5.The meeting called on the Ministry of Finance to provide funding for those needs.

6.He also called for "immediate action on the reconstruction of unfinished service projects

Independent Human Rights Commission member Fadhil al-Gharawi welcomed the formation of a crisis management cell, saying that it "represents an appropriate response to the current protest crisis." Gharawi said that the formation of a cell of the crisis without clear and specific powers and financial allocations fixed, will not be able to implement its promises and decisions, and will remain only a formal formation and no more». He considered that the real and important action today to achieve the demands of the protesters and influence their psychological incentives is that the Prime Minister Abadi will manage the provinces protesting from a lower position because he has the first decision in the financial allocations as he directs the Ministry of Finance directly in addition to his premiership.

As for the reports of the arrest of more than 600 demonstrators and the injury of others like them, Al Gharrawi said that "inaccurate and informal figures, and the Commission on Human Rights, which accompanied the event of demonstrations since its first day through its specialized teams, the final outcome of the number of injured and detainees and the government buildings burned. Stressing the reception of the Commission many complaints and claims of demonstrators, and transferred to the local and federal authorities in Baghdad and urged them to respond.

Al-Gharawi revealed that the Commission on Human Rights will be held next Sunday a press conference and announce all the related to the human and material losses resulting from the friction of demonstrators with the security force.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 37401903_677188385949890_6936850187130241024_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 37562869_677188535949875_212079519366905856_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 37579561_677188902616505_3426856819526467584_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 37404766_677189132616482_9131559581825105920_n

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:27 pm

Yo, Goat..... Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 1656125192 Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 1656125192 Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:58 pm

it might not be bad news if true abadi not being re elected since he is as useless as jeff sessions
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:12 pm

They're ALL useless, as far as I'm concerned, just like the gurus-They all need to die, plain and simple- They have destroyed lives, so why not destroy them, it is only fitting- 2cents Twisted Evil   Twisted Evil waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:07 pm

t how about black listing from the sites
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:08 pm

It would be nice, but some people enjoy listening to the gurus lies and deception- tony
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:57 pm

So, if anyone thinks we are a dead site, they are dead wrong.  We have a lot of viewership.  People are reading what we put out there.  

Dinar sites are not what they were years ago.  They are not all fun and giddy and filled with positive expectation, and if they are, they are owned by scammers pumping lies.  

The innocence of Dinar Land is gone and with it went the analytical thinkers and those who didn't have the time to sit around for years waiting for the dinar to RV.  What is left are the scammers... the ones who were actually making money off of people by pumping the dream of an RV  or some other personal agenda. And there are a few sites like Dinar Daily, that are here to Expose those very people and sites that are housing scammers and conmen/women and showing them  for the low life's that they are. 

There are a few sites left that are still around because the members bonded with each other.  They post some things dinar because that is the thread that binds them, but really, they could just go ahead and become a social circle of friends and still come together on a daily basis and talk about their kids and lives like they do anyway. 

Yes, Dinar Daily was filled with all kinds of personalities and  posts years ago, but,  as Sam I Am  said, most of those people have moved on.  They have sold or put away their dinar and sadly many have passed away.  

Dinar Land will never go back to the way it was.  It can't  - The Bloom is OFF THE ROSE. 

We will continue to post articles for those who have an interest in Iraq.  We will continue  to post guru blather so it can be refuted, and dissected. And Guru Hunters will also continue to expose the men/women behind the dinar forum curtains.  Those hiding behind their predictions, and sources and their made up intel are not good people.  Their only thoughts are about themselves and what they are gaining from their daily blather.  Those people have no clue what is going on with the Dinar but they have made a good business of making people think that they do.

As long as there are those willing to post, participate, and visit the site, Dinar Daily will not close up shop as some have suggested. We will not stop exposing the lies that are told.  

This site is STILL about DINAR and Iraq... it just has a different purpose than the daily glasses of koolaid and hopium it started out as in 2011.  

P.S.  What some don't realize is we are not just a forum.  We are an active community on Twitter of  3,724 followers and growing daily https://twitter.com/DinarDaily (when I took over there were only 62 followers)

and a Facebook page of 758 followers growing steadily https://www.facebook.com/dinardailydiscussions/(when I took DD over there was no facebook page)

And a Newsletter of 1295 subscribers, growing steadily. http://feeds.feedburner.com/DinarDailyUpdates (when I took over there were 69)

When I took over after the big fall out with Okie Oil Man and the previous owner, DD was getting 20 - 65 visits a day .... Now... between 2000-3000 depending on the activity and rumors in dinarland. 

No, Dinar Daily is not dead and it isn't going down hill.  It has just gone in a different direction. 

~Ponee~

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/20/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum