Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies

Go down

Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies Empty Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:48 am

Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies

Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies 0000masoum

Twilight News

one hour ago

The President of the Republic, on Thursday, issued an explanation on the ratification of President Fuad Masum to refer members of the House of Representatives to retire.

The presidency said in a statement to the twilight news that "social networking sites and media sites circulated news on the ratification of President of the Republic Fuad Masum on the Law of the House of Representatives and its Formations No. (13) for the year 2018, as well as the issuance of the Republican decree to refer members of the Council for its third term to retirement.

He added that the Information Office in the Presidency of the Republic would like in this regard the following statement:

- The above republican decree was issued in accordance with the provisions of Article (13 / I) of the Council's Law which referred to:

First, subject to Article (8) of this Law, a President, two Vice Presidents and members of the Council shall be appointed by presidential decree ... ".

It was therefore incumbent upon the Presidency of the Republic to issue the decree in application of the provisions of the said law.

- As for the ratification of the law of the Council, we would like to clarify the following:

On 5/3/2018 the House of Representatives voted for its third session on the draft law of the House of Representatives and its composition, which regulates the work of the members of the Council - the cases of the termination of the Procuratorate - the powers of the Council - the composition and the owners of the Council - the budget of the Council and sent the law to the Presidency for the purpose of ratification under the book of the General Secretariat of the House of Representatives 1/9/3087 on 14/3/2018.

The law was presented to the attention of the President of the Republic, who in turn referred it to the Legal Department for review and scrutiny. After examining the law, it was found that there were many constitutional and legal violations that were included in its provisions, in addition to its contradictions with the general principles such as the separation of powers and the principle of equality between rights and duties, As a result, the President of the Republic referred the law back to the Chamber of Deputies in order to remove the irregularities mentioned in a detailed reading to the Council under the letter of the Presidency of the Republic No. MG / 1/5/719 on 25/3/2018.

The law was returned to the Presidency for the second time to request ratification under the Book of the House of Representatives No. 1/9/5495 on 7/6/2018, stating in their communication that there are no constitutional or legal irregularities. In addition, the Council claims that there is no constitutional provision authorizing the President to repeal laws (73 / III) of the Constitution, as well as the decision of the Federal Supreme Court recently, and the President of the Republic refused to sign for the inclusion of constitutional violations, but the law was issued by the legal period and sent for publication accordingly.

We also affirm that the Presidency of the Republic has worked to address all legislation in which there are constitutional irregularities, a deviation or a legislative defect, and has always challenged such legislation before the competent court. However, this procedure is still insufficient and insufficient to enact legislation that violates the Constitution and leads to Harm to public money or prejudice to public rights and freedoms The Presidency considers that its right to object to such legislation and prevent its issuance and will take all the constitutional means to do so.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/061e2069-07ba-4fe9-8777-a3d6863332b0

Presidency of the Republic issued a clarification on the retirement of deputies 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum