Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation

3 posters

Go down

British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation Empty British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:44 am

British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation

British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation A5f4a9aa-7de9-4f7d-9982-34b7a2cf41e4_16x9_600x338

Twilight News

3 hours ago

"The demonstrations are spreading in the oil-rich provinces of southern Iraq," the Guardian reported in its Thursday edition of a report on demonstrations in southern Iraq.

Massive demonstrations continue in the mainly Shi'ite provinces of southern Iraq for the second consecutive week as rioters defied rioters to vent their anger at continued power outages threatening their businesses and lives.

The newspaper added that the demonstrations that began last week in Basra, the largest cities in southern Iraq and the main export port of oil in the country spread and expanded and moved to other provinces such as Al-Amara, Nasiriyah and Smara also the holy cities of Najaf and Karbala.

The newspaper notes that the demonstrations put pressure on Prime Minister Haider Abadi, who has been in a bad position already since he assumed the premiership temporarily until the parties agree on a coalition government after the results of the last election about two months ago.

The newspaper says residents of the city of Basra, which exports about 80 percent of Iraqi oil abroad, feel they have been betrayed and neglected by successive governments where the city suffers from weak power networks, the continuous interruption of electricity.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/787d5e3c-d101-4e64-aa6c-09bbf15ea1cf

British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation Empty Re: British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:03 am

If Abadi grew a pair and did what he knew he should to continue the progress in his country, this wouldn't happen- You have to remember that Sadr, Maliki are cut from the same cloth, [ Grew up together in Iran as kids} and this presents a huge problem, because Abadi is long time friends with Maliki, BUT, also, Maliki had Sadr's father killed, so Sadr is on a warpath, and will continue to fight for the sovereignty of Iraq, because it was sworn by him to get this done, but Maliki keeps injecting himself into Iraq's government, to keep a position within Sadr's government, but only to continue and hold on to his immunity, because, IF Maliki loses his sovereignty, he will be charged, and hanged, or shot for his crimes against the people and the country- Arrests will come forward soon, and with any luck, Maliki WILL be one of them, but this has to be done on the sly, to avoid Maliki running to another country, Iran, Or Switzerland to escape charges and justice- Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation Empty Re: British report on the situation in Iraq: Abadi in a bad situation

Post by Jayzze Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:07 pm

exactly t all they have to do grow balls arrest m them rv a problem solved swift and easy
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:18 pm

It would be easy, but for sure, they are NOT swift, with anything they do-Molasses hasn't got anything on them, uphill at -40..... couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum