Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors

Go down

The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors Empty The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:40 am

The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors

The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors 1022

Oil worker in southern Iraq

07/19/2018

Economy News Baghdad

Announced the Ministry of Oil, put the Samawa refinery in the province of Muthanna investment, a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day.

The ministry said in a statement, followed by "Economy News", "The refinery will be a capacity of 70 thousand barrels / day and be implemented in the style of BOOT or BOO in accordance with the investment law in refineries No. 64 of 2007 and its amendments."

It added that the refinery's products should be "environmentally friendly and in conformity with the international standards ( EURO 5 )," adding that the investor will include tax exemptions "under the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006".

"According to the statement," Under the second amendment to the Investment Law No. 64 of 2007, the discount rate on the price of crude oil on the ship is 8%, not less than (5) dollars and not more than (10) dollars from the world price.

She pointed out that "the closing date of the sale of bags will be the end of the official working day on Sunday, 2/9/2018 and the deadline for receipt of documents submitted by companies wishing to invest in the refinery above the end of the official working day on Sunday, 30/10/2018.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12953

The Ministry of Oil is offering the Samawa refinery to investors 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum