Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18

3 posters

Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 Empty TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:56 pm

TNT Call 18-July-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family!  This is Wednesday, July 18 2018, with yours truly RayRen98 here along with Tony.  It’s lucky Friday the 13th!

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Here we are again, hoping something will happen.

RayRen:  No updates yesterday, because nothing exciting happened.

Tony:  How am many questions do we have?

RayRen:  Nine, and they are okay questions, not depressing ones.

Tony:  There has been a whole bunch of information about what is going on in Iraq.  People are upset in Basra and that could spread to other areas.  If your water and electricity were limited at 120 degrees, with no job prospects, you’d be upset, too.  People have been hearing things would get better for 12 years now, and they haven’t.  Iran cut off the power, trying to help Maliki.  Abadi has gone to talk to them, and other leaders talk about doing the right thing. People are trying to use this as an excuse for Abadi to NOT be in charge for the next four years.  Abadi is bringing in new leaders to Basra, and they also sent fuel for generators, and diverted more water to the area.  They have made all this public, and also say, “We want to do a lot more but cannot until the new government is in place.”  There is a lot of money available, but they cannot allocate spending until the new Parliament is in place.  They are doing what they can, and fewer people showed up yesterday than the day before.

Things are still moving forward, with more of the recounts accomplished, and two more areas to go.  The government was given ten days to start implementing the reforms, jobs, water, and electricity – otherwise there might be full-blown riots all over the country.  We don’t know if that is a real threat or not.  I think it go the government moving faster.  I want the economic reforms to be over this month, and that’s still a possibility if they stop adding these regions to be recounted.

On the US bank side, they are still having briefings – they went over procedures, how much money you will get at the exchange, the different rates and packages they will offer.  That’s all good.  They are anticipating this happening before the end of the month, so it’s better than it looked like on Monday.  There is a lot of mo

Questions from the TNT forum

Q:  For those not going for the contract rate, you mentioned on the last call that the floating rate of the dinar is the rate that the trading platforms trade it up or down to. Since most of us will not immediately have the trading platform available to us, does the buy and sell rates that it trades up to directly reflect the rates at the bank or is that a totally separate deal?  A:  You can download the Forex platform to your smartphone and watch the rates 24/7.  You can also call the bank’s 800 number to find out that day’s rate.  So that information is available to everyone..

Q:  What, in your opinions, if you both would like to respond, could possibly be a reason they would be willing to risk losing everything they have gained by delaying the completion of the economic reforms??  A:  Abadi put out a statement warning people that is exactly the danger, that they risk everything that has been gained.  However, some people want to destroy those gains, because the bad guys don’t care.  Iran doesn’t care.  They want things to stay the way they are, with the old boys’ network where they can keep getting the money.  Parliament and Abadi have been struggling against that all along.  They are still battling to get this done.  The Iraqi people want to go forwards, and that is what they are arguing for:  “when is this new life going to come?”  One hundred ministers and MPs have already gone, but Maliki and Iran are still making trouble.  We are trying to make Iraq a democracy, and that needs technocrats to accomplish that.  All the banking and oil industries all want to be like the rest of the world, and that takes them away from what they have done in the past.  It’s a challenge when the PM changes every four years, and when Iraq is influenced by other countries.  Also, corruption is a way of life.  Local politicians are all in the same extended family or tribe, only just educated, and with no idea of how to run a modern business.  So even the money that is sent to the towns or provinces gets pocketed and the person walks away.

Q:  Does the bank rate (while we are exchanging) have to be the international rate or does the bank have the power to negotiate the rate they will give us. Example, if we know from listening to RayRen and Tony that it’s $4 per dinar, can the bank lowball us at $3.10 so they can profit on us?  By law do they have to give us the exchange rate?  A:  By law, they have to give you the exchange rate that is on Forex.  They can go higher, and that’s where the NDA comes in.  They cannot short anyone of the published international rate.

Q:  What type of attorney would be best to take with us to our exchange appointment?  A:  A free one!  Any attorney that can decipher a contract and the NDA will be fine.  If you are going for the international rate, I don’t see that you need an attorney.

Q:  Do you know of any major issues or concerns regarding the NDA for the contract rate post-RV?  A:  We have not seen the NDA yet, so we just don’t know.  If you don’t plan on broadcasting your exchange, I wouldn’t be concerned about the NDA.  It’s supposed to be easy to read and understand, so if you’re comfortable, sign it and go.

Q:  How much does it cost to set up a family trust and foundation?  A:  About $1,500 for a good trust and what goes along with it.  You’ll probably need more than one trust to get everything done.  Foundations are completely different;  the companies I know of were charging about $7,000 for a turnkey solution.

Q:  Over the last 3 to 4 weeks we have heard soldiers coming home were only allowed to bring 150,000 dinar. Then they were told to go to the base to exchange . First week .83 the next week .88 and last week jumped to 1.80. Is this a in country RI, or just government decision?  A:  It’s an Iraqi in-country decision.  They obviously have the RV rates somewhere, and they obviously decided to give people leaving the country that rate for their dinar, rather than allowing them to leave the country with dinar (and potentially exchange those dinars in the US or elsewhere).

Q:  50 T Zim notes?  A:  We have been told that is exchangeable all along.

Q:  Do you have any details about the structured payouts?  A:  You can still leave the exchange appointment with 7K, with access to 10% on the first day, and the rest within 24-48 hours.  They will also give you debit and credit cards up to 20 million dollars (if you are exchanging more than that.)   It could be a structured payout If you take the contract rate on any of the currencies.  Most NDAs will only last for 90 days, while everyone is exchanging, because they don’t want you telling other people the rates you got, because then there will be lots of arguments.  That’s really all the NDA is about:  the rate you received that possibly others did not.  It’s not about the fact of exchange, it’s about the rates and perks you received during your exchange.  They will negotiate, and the more you leave in that bank, the better they will treat you.

Questions from live callers

951 caller:  What are we waiting for so that this can happen?

Tony:  Voting recounts, following by Parliamentary ratification of the election, President, and PM.  CBI has said they are ready to go when Iraq is ‘stable and secure’.  The banking system is stable and secure, but the country isn’t stable until Abadi is PM.   This could all happen tomorrow, here and in Iraq.

Caller:  The banks here still seem ready to go now.  If the RV happens in the next few days, will that help the people who are protesting?

Tony:  It will give them more buying power, but probably not about water or electricity, when Iran turned off the power and they are invested in making trouble in Iraq.

312 caller:  I saw an article about the CBI saying there will be sirens at the bank today.

Tony:  “Sirens will be launched today and for the next two days.”  I have no idea what that means, any more than you do.  They did say it’s practice, but I don’t know for what.

Caller:  You say the banks will offer VIP packages – what level does that start?

Tony:  They won’t put them out in public;  they’ll look at what you have and make an offer.  I will try to find out today if they have it laid out by levels.

Next caller:  About the rates – are the international and market rates separate things?  I understand that the international rate is where the rate starts out, and then the market will drive it up.  [They are the same.]  Will we get the full market rate?

Tony:  Banks have a buy and sell rate, and the buy rate is lower than the sell rate.  The Forex rate is the sell rate, so you will get a little bit less – that’s how the bank makes its money.  Call the bank and ask the buy and sell rate of Vietnamese dong, and compare those rates to the Forex rate.  It will be closer to the sell rate.  You will know the rate before you go to the bank;  the only question is how much can you negotiate, bearing in mind that Forex changes all the time, but most banks only update once a day.  You may be able to reduce the spread, depending on your amount and how much you leave there.

610 caller:  if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.  The address can be found at www.tntsuperfantastic.com;  click on the Donate button and send your check today.

[My computer continues to crash, but I believe all the actual news has been covered.  Please check Sunny’s Cliff Notes for Closing Statements.]

Closing Statements (by Sunny)

Tony . . .Again, everything moving along.  I think it might have got reenergized by Bazra giving them a deadline.  The count could be finished sometime this week.

Bank going forward.  Still educating people as to what to expect and that they can offer.

I’m still excited.  Still looking for it this month and going to do that until it’s not this month.  It could happen any moment.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:16 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 86-ult10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 2805820865  TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 2805820865  TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 2805820865  TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 Empty Re: TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:20 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 3508649203 TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 3508649203 TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 3508649203 TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 3508649203 lmao lmao lmao lmao TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 2834342768 TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 2834342768 TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 2834342768 TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1) 7/18/18 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum