Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags

Go down

Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags Empty Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:44 pm

Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags

Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags Default-newsRot

Wednesday 18 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The legal expert Tariq Harb, on Wednesday, the legislation of the House of Representatives a new law of the privileges of parliamentarians, pointing out that the Parliament took the legislation of the law months ago and was published in the Official Gazette only on July 16, 2018.

"On 16 July 2018 the Official Gazette published the Iraqi fact sheet No. 4499, including the new law of the House of Representatives No. 13 of 2018, a law that was not mentioned anything about it when studying and when preparing and when discussing and when legislating , Where things were confidential and did not take the House of Representatives to issue any date of issuance in the time of work before the elections, but determined Article 73 of this law that the date of issue is the first of July 2018, after the end of the work of the House of Representatives and after the elections.

He added that "the date of the first of July was chosen to legislate so as not to be affected by the position of the members of the Council of the elections of this law, which gave parliamentarians from the members of the House of Representatives many privileges, including what is stated in Article 13 of the law, which was decided to make the service of the member of the House of Representatives 15 years regardless of duration His service, "saying that" this contravenes the law of retirement, which requires that there be 15 years of effective service to obtain a pension. "

"One of the privileges in this law is that it violated the provisions of the pension law, which enhances the payment of pension rights at the age of 50, while the new parliament's law decides to pay half of the pension rights even if he has not reached that age. Full pension means that the deputy better than the ordinary retiree of not requiring 15 years as a service and not requiring a 50-year age as a pension under which the ordinary pension entitlement pension rights, "pointing out that" Article 8 of the new law decides to give the desire to the deputy to return to his job contrary to the rule Which requires the presence of d And the allocation of financial, the deputy under this law back to the job even if there was no degree or there was no financial allocation. "

"Article 6 gives the MP the right to sue before judicial bodies and article 15 gives him the right to issue books to all parties in the state, contrary to the general rule in parliaments, which is that the parliamentary books and correspondence shall be through the Office of the Presidency of the House of Representatives and not each deputy office and correspondence. "Calling on" the prime minister or the relevant authorities to file a lawsuit before the Federal Supreme Court to overturn the financial provisions contained in the law for not taking the view of the government in that and because the Council of Ministers did not take over the preparation of this law. "

LINK

Legal expert reveals a new law legislated by parliament for the privileges of deputies did not mention the flags 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum