Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections

Go down

Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections Empty Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections

Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections NB-242178-636675340546987367

Wednesday 18 July

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Presidency of the Republic announced on Wednesday that the meeting of the leaders of the political blocs approved the "acceptance" of the final results of the parliamentary elections after the counting and manual counting, while they indicated that they confirmed their support for the government to achieve the demands of the demonstrators and the emphasis on maintaining security and prevent the " .

"In view of the urgent need to unify the efforts of all national political forces in order to progress towards achieving a stable, dignified and prosperous life for our people, and the need to protect our federal democratic system and the sovereignty, unity and independence of our country and to cut the way for our country," the presidency said in a press release. Any return to terrorism and readiness to move forward towards strengthening national unity and civil peace and providing the vital conditions necessary to complete the construction of state institutions, implement reconstruction plans, return displaced people, support economic development and fight corruption, was held in Baghdad this evening,

"The meeting unanimously decided that the peaceful demonstrations demanding rights and the provision of services guaranteed by the constitution to citizens who claim legitimate rights to provide services and employment opportunities and improve the living and service situation," adding that the participants confirmed "their support for the government to take measures and decisions that ensure the demands of the demonstrators, At the same time, emphasis was placed on respecting the law, maintaining security, preventing riots and vandalism, preserving public and private property, and supporting security forces' procedures to address aggressors and engineers seeking to exploit the demonstrations.

The Presidency stated that they affirmed "full and firm commitment to the Constitution and the decisions of the Federal Court," noting that "all political entities and parliamentary blocs gathered to accept the final results of the elections of the House of Representatives for its fourth session, which took place on 12/5/2018, With the federal call to speed up the completion of counting and sorting.

"The meeting decided to" commit all parliamentary blocs to respect the constitutional timing of the next parliamentary session to ensure the election of the presidency of the House of Representatives, the election of the President of the Republic in preparation for the commissioning of the largest bloc candidate to form a government during the period provided by the Constitution. "

The meeting stressed "working to achieve constructive understandings between all blocs to expedite the completion of the current high national tasks and to approve the basic directions of the next government program and all the requirements of the next phase guaranteeing the development of the State administration and its institutions and the rights of the people and their will to protect the foundations and foundations of the federal democratic system."

The advisor to President Fuad Masoum, on Wednesday, the details of what was discussed in the meeting held today at the headquarters of the Presidency of the Republic, stressing that the meeting stressed the need to respect the results of counting and sorting by hand and discussed the issue of demonstrations, noting that Prime Minister Haider Abadi did not attend the meeting .

A meeting between President Fu'aa Masum and a number of political leaders began at the presidential headquarters on Wednesday.

The results of the parliamentary elections that took place on May 12, 2018 caused a wide debate among the political circles, which called on the House of Representatives to convene an emergency session on 6 June 2018, during which it voted on the third amendment proposal for the Law of the House of Representatives Elections No. 45 of 2013, The manual count and counting of all polling stations and the assignment of nine judges to run the Electoral Commission.

LINK

Presidency of the Republic: the meeting of the leaders of the blocs confirmed the acceptance of the results of counting and manual counting of the elections 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum