Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order

Go down

A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order Empty A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:04 pm

A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order

A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order 00000000

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The World Organization for Human Rights (WHR) said on Wednesday it was following with great concern Iraqi demonstrations against lack of services and widespread corruption.

"The World Organization for Human Rights is following with great concern the demonstrations of the people of the province of Basra, which echoed to all the provinces of south and central Iraq to demand the exercise of constitutional rights to live decent dignity."

She added that "from the position of responsibility that we carried on our shoulders, our organization supports all the legitimate demands of our people from the demonstrators and encourage them to unify them. At the same time, we send our message to the security forces to maintain their neutrality and professionalism in preserving the safety of demonstrators and preserve their lives. The Iraqi Constitution under Article (38 / I and III) ".

The organization called on "demonstrators to preserve public property and protect them from tampering and vandalism, and not to be dragged behind persons supporting the agendas of violence and vandalism that have been known for 15 years. The state's property is the public property of the general public without exception."

He added that "in conjunction with the demands of our fellow demonstrators, we affirm our solidarity with the people of Nineveh province to fight the corruption that gnawed Mosul and our message to the officials of the Ninewa local government to announce the fate of the funds provided to the province of the federal government and international organizations in order to stabilize and help the people of this province, And the people and to announce publicly and immediately where they spent the money? And in any projects Boubt? As soon as. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e817ac47-cc14-4943-9a5b-beff95c7d860

A global organization that sends a message to protesters in Iraq and calls on Nineveh officials to reveal an order 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum