Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18

3 posters

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:15 am

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Many keep asking me why the completion of F.A.G. is important for Iraq. So I am attaching this article below. I hope this helps.

IRAQ COMPLETES ALL REQUIREMENTS OF THE F.A.G.

That the exit of Iraq after the completion of the requirements of the Financial Action Group will have positive results, most notably contributing to the process of OPENING CORRESPONDENT ACCOUNTS OF THE CENTRAL BANK AND LOCAL BANKS WITH THE WORLD, including accounts in the currency of the euro as well as receiving and sending remittances of Iraqis easily where will be dealing with these transfers according to simple care after it was treated with strict care. On the other hand, economic relations with international investment companies and lending institutions will become stronger and easier as the interest rates fall.

"This is an important step for Iraq has been achieved by significant efforts made by the relevant authorities, including the Central Bank of Iraq and the office of the fight against money laundering and we now maintain this achievement: first and TAKE ADVANTAGE OF POSSIBLE OPPORTUNITIES TO SUPPORT THE IRAQI ECONOMY and second, according to the data of the new phase.

The importance of this (victory) financial, we mean by announcing the exit of Iraq from the region follow-up, comes because the presence of any country in the list gray or black or under the strict follow-up within the evaluation of the group mentioned means a weakness in the anti-corruption and financing of terrorism.

Being under monitoring and on the grey -black list makes the classification of the country high-risk, which leads to the reluctance of investors to enter, and has indicated (FATF) since 2012, Iraq's non-compliance to fifteen of the recommendations of the main recommendations on combating money laundering and recorded within the limits of the observation note.

More news….

Mohammed Turki Al-Qaisi told us this week Iraq intends to implement the BOT system (Build - Operate – Transfer ) BOT is a state - owned transfer of state - of - the - art systems for the implementation of mega projects such as the construction of airports, power plants, roads and bridges. A certain privilege (30 or 40 years) through which the cost is borne by the company in addition to the profits. At the end of the concession period, the company returns the assets of the project to the state and is in good condition to continue to operate without charge.

The BOT system is an appropriate means of financing projects away from the state budget so that the investor bears the financial burdens and risks from the state, especially those countries that suffer from budget deficit to establish projects that need large sums.

(Mnt Goat – this will also keep the funds away from the pockets of the corrupt. This has been one of the difficulties in getting any large project off the ground. The money always seems to dry up and disappear somehow …lol..lol..lol..)

More news….

(Watan News) - Baghdad

A member of the former House of Representatives Mohamed Chihod, on Monday, that the demonstrations in all of Iraq IS A MESSAGE TO THE POLITICAL BLOCS THAT THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT OF PRIME MINISTER SHOULD NOT BE RETURNED AGAIN.

Chihod said in an interview with "Watan News" that "the demonstrations we see in some of the provinces of southern and central Iraq is a clear message by the citizens to the political blocs winning the elections by rejecting the return of the current government of Prime Minister Haider Abadi and the rest of the ministers to their posts again."

He added that "THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT CAN NOT BE RETURNED AS A FAILURE TO PROVIDE SECURITY AND STABILITY and provide services despite the improvement of Iraq's financial imports with high oil prices and increase production," calling on the political blocs to "work on forming a government can meet the needs of the Iraqi citizen and its basic requirements."

Some southern and central provinces are witnessing sit-ins and large protests to denounce the work of the current government and to demand the provision of jobs and services from electricity and water.

The Ministry of Health said Monday that the demonstrations that took place since last Sunday led to the deaths of eight people and injuring 56 people.

(Mnt Goat – this is of course all propaganda from Nori al-Maliki. It is so obvious since we all know Abadi is a wartime minister and defeated ISIS, a group of terrorist that Maliki intentionally let into the country. There is no way the citizens would not see that the Security was returned and that financially they survived the drop in oil prices at the sametime. Its not perfect yet and they still have a way to go, but certainly Abadi has been the BEST prime minister so far.)

More news….

DEMONSTRATIONS IN BASRA

I will tell everyone that the main reason why people are demonstrating now in BASRA area is mostly stemming all from the lack of electricity. This section of the country has been importing electricity from Iran. The Iraqi government has not paid its electric bill to Iran and so Iran has cut off electricity for about a month now. This would not have happened under other circumstances. The govt of Iraq has the money to build power plants but can’t move forward with the plans to build gas run electric generation plants throughout Iraq and get off of Iranian grid until the govt is formed and these contracts can be executed.

I also want to add indirectly this is a cruel thing for Iran to do in the middle of the 120 degree summer and was propagated mostly by the effort to get rid of Iranian influence in Iraq. It was a spiteful action! Iran also has sent agitators into the crowds to make the situation worst.

More news….

PROTEST AND UNREST IS SPREADING THROUGHOUT IRAQ

The United Nations on Tuesday expressed concern over the current situation in Iraq following a wave of protests in central and southern Iraq.
"In the wake of demonstrations about the lack of services and jobs and demands for better living conditions, we urge the government to do so fully, to respect and address the legitimate concerns of the people, and to invite political actors," UN Special Representative to Iraq Jan Kubic said in a statement to twilight news. To ensure that the next administration gives priority to good governance, reforms and anti-corruption that will enable economic development, progress, job creation and vital public services. "
"We are deeply concerned about the violence and the acts of vandalism that accompanied some of the peaceful public protests to a large extent.

We regret the loss of lives and numerous injuries along with demonstrators, security forces and the destruction of public and private property, including offices of government institutions and political parties as well as oil and infrastructure. the public".

"These developments, if they continue, will have a detrimental effect on security and economic conditions throughout the country," he said.

More news….

GOVERNMENT TO LAUNCH A NEW PACKAGE OF REFORMS

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Iraqi government is preparing to launch a new package of reforms, including the withdrawal of senior officials from state ministries, an informed source said on Tuesday.

"The Iraqi government is preparing to launch a new package of reforms, INCLUDING THE WITHDRAWAL OF SENIOR OFFICIALS FROM THE MINISTRIES of the state, as well as local officials in the provinces of south and central Iraq, WHOSE NAMES HAVE BEEN BRANDED by the demonstrators," the source told SNG.

The source added that "THE REFORMS WILL INCLUDE THE TRANSFER OF A NUMBER OF THEM TO THE COURT OF INTEGRITY AND ADMINISTRATIVE JUSTICE, and will include the launch of allocations to the provinces of the south and center, and obligate the foreign oil and gas companies to be Iraqi employees have at least half of its staff, as well as other investment companies.

In addition to providing free fuel for generators in the residential areas so that citizens can be equipped with electricity throughout the day.

(Mnt Goat – Is this being said just to appeal to the demonstrators to get them to stop. Will they really finally listen and take real action? We already should know that a list is composed of over 1,000 corrupt officials already are on it and Abadi already promised, prior to the elections, to serve arrest warrants on them. The problem here is that everything is stalled with this re-counting of the ballots bullshit and thus the citizens once again are see just talk and nothing is being accomplished. It is two months already since the election voting and so where is the new govt and the reforms promised? What the hell is all this stalling for? It is not healthy for Iraq and is going to blow up their faces soon. Why did they ever agree to do this re-counting anyway?)

More news….

VICE PRESIDENT AYAD ALLAWI HAS WARNED OF CHAOTIC SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY AFTER GROWING VIOLENT PROTESTS ACROSS SEVERAL PROVINCES

ERBIL — Iraqi Vice President Ayad Allawi has warned of chaotic situation in the country after growing violent protests across several provinces, calling for an interim government as the sole solution.

In a statement on Sunday, Alawi said the unrest in the southern provinces of Iraq could lay the ground for the re-emergence of terror across Iraq.
He said the country is already in crisis, but could slide into chaos if prolonged issues are not addressed.

The official believes that forming an interim government which will hold a more reliable election could address the issues.

(Mnt Goat – Don’t let any of these idiotic gurus tell you that the unrest now happening in Iraq is not dangerous or to ignore it. This is all going to exploid soon if the govt does not get formed and start producing and opening the budget.

Also just in case some real idiot tells you this violence and recent death toll is just a “smoke screen” for the RV – you better tell them to go to hell and get a life, cause they are nothing but idiots for even thinking this way. Not much more I can say about these idiots I have not already said…

Everything is NOT about the RV!

More news….

UPDATE ON THE ONGOING ELECTION SAGA

Independent Electoral Commission (IHEC) said on Monday that the counting and counting of polling stations for Benyoune will begin on Tuesday.

The source told "Al-Gharab Press" that "after the end of the judges assigned from the process of counting and sorting in the province of Dohuk will move on Tuesday to the province of Nineveh to count and sort the stations that received complaints and appeals about the number of 327 stations."

The source in the Electoral Commission reported, on Monday, the completion of counting and manual sorting in Dohuk results match 100%.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

UNITED NATIONS TO PLACE IRAQ, INCLUDING THE KURDISTAN REGION UNDER THE TUTELAGE OF THE UNITED NATIONS

(Mnt Goat – this is like a permanent trusteeship, which Iraq is now under but as adviser, it expires at the end of 2018. In other words the citizens want help in cleaning out the monarchy of corrupt leaders. This is NOT a step backwards but would definitely be a movement of progress. How can anyone say backwards when we all know they have to move out these corruption officials and get to a more technocratic government. So what if the UN steps in to help? They can seem to do it alone. )

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The Movement for Change, on Tuesday, called on the United Nations to place Iraq, including the Kurdistan region under the tutelage of the United Nations and put an end to the ruling political class in Iraq.

The movement said in a statement received by "Iraq News", that "while we support and support the demands of demonstrators in all provinces of Iraq and pleaded with them IN DEMANDING THE CORRUPT AND FAILED POLITICAL CLASS LEGITIMATE RIGHTS, we assure the Iraqi street that the ruling political class in Iraq, including the Kurdistan Region is unable fully advance any step towards improving the living and service conditions of citizens and meet their legitimate demands in a free and dignified life like the peoples of the world. "

The group called on the United Nations to "INTERVENE URGENTLY AND PUT AN END TO THE RULING POLITICAL CLASS IN IRAQ, WHICH DEALS WITH DEFENSELESS DEMONSTRATORS REPRESSIVE."

And stressed the "need to internationalize the file of the administration of Iraq and placed under the tutelage of the United Nations, because there is no hope that the Iraqi citizen to obtain the most basic rights in this country rich and full of wealth and classified at the same time as the worst globally in all aspects, ESPECIALLY AFTER THE SAME OLD FACES WHICH IS TRYING TO FORM THE LARGEST BLOC TO STAY ON THE CHESTS OF IRAQIS OVER THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. "

IRAQI SUPREME COURT CALLS A SECTION OF 2018 BUDGET BILL 'UNCONSTITUTIONAL'

BASNEWS

July 16, 2018

ERBIL - The Iraqi Supreme Court has criticized a section of the 2018 passed budget bill, considering it 'unconstitutional' as it was approved without any consultancy with the government, said a spokesperson.

The Iraqi parliament had voted on passing a proposal to allocate IQD 26 billion for the Commission for Human Rights without referring to the federal government.

Iyas Samok, a spokesperson for the Supreme Court, said in a statement that the Council of Ministers had filed a lawsuit against the proposal, and the court has reviewed the appeal.

He further said that "it is unconstitutional as long as it was passed by the parliament without informing the Council of Ministers."

(Mnt Goat – the problem with this is “separation of power”. Parliament had to consult the govt on spending this money out of the budget. This was initiated by the council of ministry not the judicial. So this situation didn’t just come out of nowhere. It was initiated by the government again parliament. It appears the govt won their lawsuit. This does not have anything to do with the RV just so you know.)

SUPPORTING THE ECONOMIC SECTORS IN IRAQ

Baghdad / Al-Sabah

The challenges of the financial sector, which is the starting point for the sustainable development process, continue to be identified. Economists diagnose problems and offer appropriate remedies to achieve a real rise in the financial sector to stimulate business across all sectors.

"The development of the economy requires the presence of a banking sector capable of bringing advanced technology, so that it will be able to handle the requirements of international companies that require sophisticated products that are commensurate with the size of the monetary mass that requires the field of work in Iraq," she said.

She pointed out that the need to "maximize efforts to develop the private banking sector, which awaits the future of the management of financial work according to the data of the open market economy, indicating the need to be determined the required strategic objectives and credit policies, as well as the reality of consultations for Iraqi banks, stressing that banks are aware of the future of the economy Iraq and is therefore working to adopt international quality products. "

The CENTRAL BANK IS CONTINUOUSLY EMPHASIZING THE ADOPTION OF STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES FOR PRIVATE BANKS and the formation of credit and investment policies under which the current phase is crossed more transparently away from stumbling and loss.

"The development of the reality of payments in Iraq represents an important step forward to the stage of providing quality services to international companies that aspire to enter the Iraqi labor market, which is in need of high flow in financial transactions, which can not be achieved away from the adoption of the best Technologies in the field of payments ".

Kanani pointed out that "the competent institutions on payments HAVE DEVELOPED TECHNOLOGIES AND DEVELOPED SPECIALIZED SECTIONS TO FOLLOW THE GLOBAL DEVELOPMENTS and work TO TRANSFER THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND TO REHABILITATE THE SPECIALIZED CADRES OF THEIR PROJECTS, after the introduction of specialized courses in this aspect under the supervision of international expertise."

"The importance of a strategy for the work of each bank and institution specialized in providing financial services to the public to enable them to progress and achieve the goals and the ability to provide multiple services characterized by development and meet the needs of the global and local efforts, as well as to achieve steady growth in revenue commissions And it
has shown that the most important tools driving the private banking sector and the evolution of the reality of payments and transfer it gradually to the world is to raise the level of performance and the deployment of ATMs As well as launching new products of at least 5 new retail products and services annually, as well as providing the service of commercial services with experienced managers in this field.

She noted that the core functions of the credit policy are aimed at ensuring compliance with the regulations of the Central Bank and the secondary aspects governing the operational activities and to review applications for loans and comply with the policies of the bank.

PRIME MINISTER HAIDER AL-ABADI WARNED OF THE COLLAPSE OF THE STATE AFTER THE ESCALATION OF DEMONSTRATIONS IN THE CENTER AND SOUTH

(Mnt Goat – So just by reading this heading for this article do you think these demonstrations are dangerous for keeping SECURITY and STABILITY and my have an impact on releasing the RV or not by the CBI? What do you think?)

[Ayna-Baghdad]
Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi warned of the collapse of the state after the escalation of demonstrations in the center and south.

"The most important goals since we took over the responsibility of the government is to achieve security throughout the country, which in turn will achieve economic stability and provide services to the citizens," he stressed at a weekly press conference on Tuesday.

He added that "a large part of security has been achieved and we do not want to lose our people this great gain because we have achieved great sacrifices and groans and gave mothers and grandchildren to remove the alarm from Iraq and we can not overheat this security at all," noting that "we follow the demands and needs of citizens in all provinces and These legitimate demands, and directed the directors of departments and ministries concerned to meet the real demands that can be implemented at the present time.

"All our visits to countries around the world were focused on supporting Iraq by confronting terrorism, restoring stability, improving the living standards of citizens and creating jobs," he said.

He pointed out that "we visited the province of Basra and met with representatives of a group of provinces and we personally listened to all segments of Iraqi society on the provision of services and their suffering in basic services of water and electricity and job creation for young people, and directed security forces in all provinces to maintain the safety of citizens and respect peaceful demonstration, As well as to prevent any attack on public and private property or assault on citizens. "
He added that "the duty of the government and the security services is to implement the law and protect the interests of the state and vital installations, companies, airports and all state institutions." He said: "We distinguish between legitimate demands that we listen to and respond to, and others who do not want the good of Iraq and want to exploit the peaceful manifestations to create acts of sabotage and the burning of institutions, On the police and security forces. "

"I extend my hand to all the peaceful demonstrators and tell them, let us all cooperate because I want to hear your voice and your demands and cooperate to hand over those who are among you and expose them and they must be extradited to the judiciary because they want to bring your country back and destroy it and want to waste all our achievements," he said. We have listened to many demands during the previous demonstrations and recognize that there is a defect in some joints of the state and therefore we want to listen to the citizen to alert us of the imbalances to cooperate together to accelerate the provision of services and prevent those who want to characterize the demonstrations off track.

"The security forces are the sons of the homeland and we have to keep them and listen to them as well," he said, recalling that "I called yesterday for the meeting of the political blocs to see the procedures and response. To the legitimate popular demands and agreed on a unified position that serves the interests of our people and preserves our country and follow up on popular demands along with respect for law and peaceful demonstration. "
He said, "Our fear is not from the demonstrators, but from the acts of violence by a few despicable elements, but they are organized and they want to harm the demonstrators and the country. Over the past years, the province of Basra has spent billions of dollars, but poor planning and lack of organization and waste of public funds have all This needs accountability. "

bla, bla, bla

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 37296234_675133452822050_4360138395310096384_o
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 37331051_675133566155372_230060653354680320_o
Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 37308842_675133709488691_8968534228270579712_o

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 37373024_675133809488681_2435962041333186560_o

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 Empty Re: Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:24 am

LMAO!!!   Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 3508649203 Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 3508649203 lmao lmao
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:49 pm

the us and Iraq are so similar to each other its scary. but in either case we will be here for many many moons so relax enjoy the show
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:39 am

Many 'MOONS' alright- Tell me how many you see after a long weekend with the 'Captain'- Mnt Goat News Brief 7/18/18 3508649203 lmao shame Laughing couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:04 pm

depends on the captain or 151 bacardi
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member