Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless

2 posters

Go down

Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless Empty Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:08 am

Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless

Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless Image

18-07-2018 01:16 PM

The Euphrates -

The Ninewa provincial council said on Wednesday that the central government's "allegations" are baseless about Mosul's need for $ 20 billion for reconstruction, noting that the city needs $ 50 billion to bring life back to it.

A member of the provincial council Khalaf al-Hadidi said in a press statement that the city of Mosul, especially the right side, represents a disaster area, where the destruction is still clear to all because of the terrorist operations in the city. Adding that the government was supposed to begin the campaign of reconstruction since the first day to declare victory, but the issue was ignored and did not provide the Mosul any amounts for the reconstruction.

He added that there were a lot of loans that the government was supposed to make to build Mosul, including the Japanese, German, American and Turkish loans, and that the Kuwait conference for the reconstruction of Mosul allocated a lot of sums that the government condoned and did not deliver anything to Mosul for reconstruction.

Al-Hadidi said the government's claims were baseless when it said Mosul needed $ 20 billion. Mosul needs $ 50 billion to rebuild the city and infrastructure in Iraq's second largest city, which has about 35 government facilities,

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=58871

Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless Empty Re: Nineveh Council: Mosul needs 50 billion dollars .. The government's claims are baseless

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:34 am

Now isn't that city a fine mess- Maybe they should go after Maliki for the money, seeing how he's stolen 5 times that, and force him to pay to resurrect the country, and then, when the money is gotten from 'M', execute him so he can't do this again-Seems only fitting, doesn't it? 2cents Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum