Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks

2 posters

Go down

The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks Empty The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:02 am

The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks

The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks 3427

Logo of the Central Bank of Iraq

07/18/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

The Central Bank decided to launch a new form for employees of Iraq who wish to settle their salaries in the banks participating in the project to settle salaries.

The Iraqi government last year launched a project to settle the salaries of its employees in private and government banks to make citizens use electronic payment methods.

The Central Bank of Iraq in a letter addressed to the banks and carrying the signature of the Deputy Governor and the agency of Dr. Munther Abdul Qadir Sheikhli, and obtained by the "economy News," "If the customer feeds his account more than the amount of the salary received is taking the due diligence procedures stipulated in the law AML / CFT No. 39 of 2015 and the regulatory controls numbered 9/1/306 dated 19/9/2016 according to the degree of risk classification of the operations carried out by it. "

To view the Central Bank book and the new form click here

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=12948

The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks Empty Re: The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:29 am

Cannot read- It is in Arabic- Cannot translate- question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks Empty Re: The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks

Post by RamblerNash Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:55 pm

Terbo56 wrote:Cannot read- It is in Arabic- Cannot translate- question

I know you have heard the story about "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you've fed him for a lifetime."

Arabic articles were a bit troublesome to translate in the past, and some still are, but not today.

There are quite a few OCR programs, and there are online ones that can be utilized to read images and extract the text.

Once you obtained that, it could then be put into a translator to convert the text to the language of your choice.

This one will read the image (and there are more):

https://convertio.co/ocr/arabic/

You can paste the contents into Google, Bing, Babylon, or any other translator of your choosing.

Pretty neat, huh?

The Central Bank launches a new form for state employees wishing to settle their salaries in banks 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum