Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Capital movement I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Capital movement

2 posters

Go down

Capital movement Empty Capital movement

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:19 pm

Capital movement

18/7/2018 12:00 am

Haidar Kazem al-Baghdadi

Money is the key to the banking sector, which is the cornerstone of the economic development process adopted by global economies around the globe.

The activation of the movement of money in Iraq is a necessity for the resulting direct and indirect benefits to all sectors, hence the importance of the movement of capital within the domestic banking system, which would prefer to be a capital cycle within the country.

When the Council of Ministers decides to spend 40 percent of the dues of the contractors, he sent hope to the banking sector to activate the financial activity within the financial institutions, which represent the movement of money.

This ratio extends beyond the banking system. It strengthens the confidence between the government and the private sector effort of "companies or contractors", which is of great benefit to the national economy, especially after the task of managing the national economy to the private sector.

Strengthening the market with new capital that strengthens the working reality and moves the local markets into a new stage of activity that requires him to communicate with the advanced financial products needed by the field of work and international companies, which requires large financial movements through sophisticated banking products.

The entitlements of contractors in case of disbursement will work to develop the reality of the economy, where the private sector will move towards the implementation of new projects benefiting from the capital, which entered the market and moved joints, and dealt with many problems suffered by the field of local work.

And when we talk about attracting money buried in homes, we are talking about a large financial bloc change the reality of the movement of money inside Iraq, especially as estimates of experts and stakeholders confirm the existence of more than 85 percent of the size of the Iraqi currency is confined to homes.

The movement of the bloc in the direction of the banking sector is necessary and leads to the creation of a banking sector developed, through competition in the field of work, which in all cases serve the national economy, after the expansion of financial transactions and the introduction of advanced systems provide services to beneficiaries in all regions of Iraq without exception .

The country needs to activate the movement of capital to move the labor market and create a state of competition between our banks in the provision of services and thus have created a banking sector competing with regional banks at the very least.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=160155

Capital movement 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Capital movement Empty Re: Capital movement

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:16 am

Yeah, more like 'capital' bowel movement, because everything Iraq does turns to shit...... 2cents omg hemademe shame getout affraid sarcastic
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum