Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Transcript to Frank26 Video "The Game Has Changed" from 7/15/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Transcript to Frank26 Video "The Game Has Changed" from 7/15/18   Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:48 pm

Cinderella1906:  FAMILY FRANK HAS KINDLY APPROVED FOR THE TRANSCRIPT OF HIS VIDEO BE POSTED HERE AND IN TEAM CHAT ......PLEASE DONT' FORGET TO THANK HIM BUT ALSO GIVE GREAT THANKS TO SUNKISSED WHO HAS DONE AN AWESOME JOB OF TRANSCRIBING THEM FOR US !!!!

TRANSCRIPT OF FRANK'S Video Clip: Sunday, July 15, 2018..... PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ALL IN FRANKS OPINION ONLY .... ALSO THESE NOTES ARE NOT WORD FOR WORD BUT I AM SURE WILL HELP YOU ALL .... PLEASE ENJOY !!!!!!!!

LINK TO VIDEO............https://youtu.be/3Mmp8TWM3tA

I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ and I pray that our call tonight is successful

The very first thing I want to do is to explain to you that.. Walkingstick and I wish to say the following: .......... The GAME has changed. If you want at title for tonight’s call, that’s it. Now, what do we mean by that? .............

In our opinion information is being leaked. Too much of it… about our study. We don’t give dates or rates.. we give the PROGRESS of the Monetary Reform, of the Reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar .................. But (pause) I believe we are at a point where information is coming out of Iraq — not from our conference calls.

WS and our team only give you information once it is in print. But a lot of information is coming out from internal sources in Iraq. You see, where there should be only a handful that should be talking about this or doing this, a lot of others are getting involved now.

For whatever reasons: political, financial, favoritism, whatever ................. Walkingstick and I don’t want to be a part of that discussion right now ..............

Walkingstick told me to tell you, “Frank, soon, what I share with you, you will not be able any longer to share, talk, or discuss, anymore. The MR, RI of the IQD, is pressed up against the wall. Everything is on a very Fast-Track right now. There are no delays.”......... Where some of you may find delays — we don’t have that evidence.

And that is why there is little to nothing to say about the RI any longer .............. As of NOW, it is unlikely that any ONE source will be given a Heads-up on the RI of the IQD, beyond the Fantastic Four: IMF, WB, UST, Trump. NO-ONE knows except for them the date or the rate .................

Walkingstick and I wish to express that any details about the RI would be unwise right now. Not because we are ridiculed but because we would be answering questions that should not even be asked right now ....................

WE’RE THERE! ............... We told you there would come a time when we could not share any information ...............

THIS IS THAT MOMENT IN TIME ................ Listen carefully to these words: It is at the point that even throwing out an opinion is not wise. It’s best to leave it alone, as of now ...............

I’ve had long talks with WS on what we should do with our study at this stage, and this is what he has recommended to me. That’s why there will be no CC tomorrow, no Friday TC, no Monday CC the following week, and no Friday TC after that ........... I won’t return until the 27th of July, which is a Friday TC. If necessary, if something should happen, sure, I will release a video to keep you up to date .............

(4 pages of notes that he cannot discuss) ............ Let me just cover some odds and ends:..............

We wish to encourage Abadi and Sadr to seat their Official New GOI, and especially Abadi as the PM of the new elected government, in order to expedite many things, ASAP.. and the RI being one of them! ............... It’s THAT simple ..............

Iraq could not have RI’d with Maliki and his “backing” that controlled the GOI and the CBI for so many years. Nor would Iraq and the Fantastic Four (combined together), they would not have allowed Maliki and his people to profit, from the new 2003 IQD, that the IMF commissioned De La Rue to print. They are NOT going to let that happen with the RI ..............

So you see, many things are occurring… leaks. You know the demonstrations going on Basra? The citizens of Iraq are NOT, protesting against Abadi or Sadr, or the GOI. They are protesting against Maliki! .. and the corruption that he represents, and the Iranian influence in Iraq, and lack of jobs because of that .............

That should be interesting to you .............................. It’s the blossoming - coming together of a country, that no longer looks at Politicians as the enemy, they look at them as their friend. (smile) ...............

Iran is taking advantage of a “no GOI seated" right now, by paying a bunch of jerks to go to Basra and pretend that they are protesting against Abadi .............. They are not. And we know that .............. Maliki’s media and Iran are taking advantage of the GOI not seating, and inserting the demonstrations, adding fire and lies to the situation, I believe in all honesty we are soon to see a seated government ...............

We advise Abadi to sit his government, because one he sits them OFFICIALLY - he will be able to do a lot of things (smile) .............. Now also remember that Iraq STILL HAS a seated government. And Abadi IS the PM ...............

So, if you asked me when will they “sit” the Parliament.. the smooth transition from the existing government to the new government, will still have the same effects, and the same results ................. A new seated government will be a less Maliki, Iran, and Iran corruption with a Suitable Environment, to RI the currency.

In other words: The RI continues ............. With Maliki gone — soon — the RI sees a Suitable Environment that Abadi and the CBI requeste ........ and so did Dr. Shabibi ...............

This Iranian influence, is disappearing. And it’s a combination of not just the newly seated government with the citizens as well too ............... The Iranian Generals are losing their ability to protect Maliki and his goons.

I also want to see the seated government because then Maliki is no longer one of the VPs which means he’s no longer protected under political immunity. His behind is BUSTED! And arrest warrants will come to him. Arrest warrants AWAIT him, once his political immunity is dissolved ...............

Now.. Take note: ............. Maliki will fight like a wounded animal, along with his Fake Media, to the very end. If you see that they give him a “partial Parliamentary seat” to do something, it’s only to keep the peace.

To maintain the Suitable Environment for the RI in tact ............... But know this: ............. Maliki’s power is GONE. No longer influential. No longer capable of using fear tactics to steal the finances of Iraq and the citizens and support Iran ..............

The second article IS coming out ............... As much as I want to tell you more about it.. we did. We went further and told you about the Billboards, the Electronic Billboards, the Presentation Boards inside the banks… we told you a lot ..............

(defending Ghost and calling one member out for ranting on chat)

Let me give you an example of things that will help you: ..............
Phone: ........... Dallas Texas are you there? ............ This individual told about people that he knew that fell for the scams to sell their dinar in Las Vegas and got shafted. Moral of the story: Don’t sell your dinar and don’t fall for  the scam artists! ...............

It’s taken me years to be in the position right now, where I don’t want to talk no more. Our walk, KTFA-KONA Family, is different now ................

SeaBass from Forum: ............ For those doubting the soldiers exchanging, my son, is a Marine Sargent. He got home Last July 2017, and I sold him some of my dinar. He is still in contact with some of his buds in Iraq.

Yes. It’s a fact: Soldiers have to turn in their dinars. And, yes, it’s a fact: that they are exchanging and they are getting as Ghost said. It’s a fact. When I told him about Ghost, he just grinned. We talked about this before. Ghost was to me, confirmation. It was not new news. You will not confirm from your seat. Only military can confirm this. Because they operate on a “need to know” basis ...............

Frank: I brought you that Lt. Colonel, because I wanted to encourage you. I did not want to deceive you and ask you to come to Las Vegas ............ We have taken you to the very doorstep of the RI study. But as I told you once, I will not walk through that door with you. Instead, I will meet you on the other side .............. Do you remember that? .............

But more than anything else for the next two weeks, and Friday TC, as couple days ago, told you why. I don’t wish to be in a position to answer questions, that are soon to  come out ....................

KTFA-KONA,........
I want you to be proud of our selection to be silent ............... In the next two weeks, somewhere, around the 18th, 19th, to about the 24th, 25th, we should have a seated government…. So that when I come back on the 27th (pause) ....... well, we can talk some more ..............

In the meantime, the former Ambassador from the United States to Iraq, Christopher Hill, says well… We told Maliki that “in advance, that he was NOT to over-throw the Iraqi government,” and we were trying to prevent him from any candidacy for a third term

In response, Maliki, throws a tantrum like a child and says either we hand them a hand full of dust, or to build it.. and Maliki vows to burn Iraq unless the invitation to the promises to get him a share in the government or he will ignite a Civil War ...............

This is a drowning man. Stimulating the Basra crowd with False people to demonstrate and say just the opposite of what is really going on ............

We’re at that point where THEY ARE SITTING THEIR GOVERNMENT!!!!! Because it would be a wonderful, suitable environment for the RI ........... Maliki is also part of the leaking going on, because he’s doing it on purpose!

Maliki starts to burn oil fields. Hmmm Does that sound familiar? The days of Saddam ............ We keep telling you to forget about the recounting. Forget about it ............... Leaks are a problem and interfere with my teams.

Walkingstick wanted me to talk to  you. We came that close to another leak from Theresa May. Now I will admit she didn’t say the word gold-backed, she said that we are delivering a Gold Standard. Wow. A Gold Standard would only be for asset-backed, wouldn’t it? ........... May: “...In financial services, cooperation” ............

Frank: Oh a level playing field would that be? Because delivering a Gold Standard,(wink), Theresa May, and your explanation that it’s a financial service cooperation .. well to me that’s just simply a gold-backed currency and it would go very nicely with what you said ................ At the 3:05 minute mark on that video May comes out and said these things ............. I prepared you for this gold-backed talk. I’m not being bull-headed. She’s talking about delivering a Gold Standard. That can only be about currency! .............

Iran is also doing everything possible to cut out their water. If you cut the water, you cut the dams, you cut the electricity ...........

Let me jump into another area very quickly: .............. My friend Lt Colonel on Monday suggested that we may see Trump talking with Abadi ............. It’s not a suitable environment for Trump to go to Baghdad. If anything he would probably meet Abadi more so up in Brussels. Then the following day, there’s an article.

Donald Trump comes out and he says “We have met with all of the winners of the Iraqi election” ............ Who are the winners? Was Sadr over there? Was Abadi over there? ..............

I’d like to tell you that maybe in Baghdad Jared, Donald Trump’s son-in-law, was put in charge of the Middle East by Donald Trump. You see Jared knows the ME, very well. The same guy that Donald Trump, sent, the first day that he was elected, that evening he send Jared, and a team of American delegates over to Iraq, to Baghdad.

Jared is being trained like a Trump ................. You see, Trump holds family values. He does things internally with his family. Have you noticed that? He’s a family businessman. Jared is better to go and see Abadi than Trump at this point. Iraq I said is too volatile right now, and Jared was over this weekend, in Baghdad. Jared is seen as a Trump, operating with the power and permission of Donald Trump ....................

Trump has delegated the ME to Jared. Because Jared has been working the whole ME — and is accepted by the ME. Brilliant ................ Where the ME didn’t want anything to do with Obama, nor would they invite him to the ME, they open their arms to Donald Trump. To see the highest of Trump go to the ME and Trump not request reports anymore, is very good

Abadi is the PM now and today and he should sit his government. You notice that theme in our call tonight ..............

There was an article that came out that said that of the six regions, there’s only 2 more  regions that need to be completed — and maybe they’ll be ready to sit their government this week. That would be great. (smile) ..............

Donald Trump is doing some fascinating things that are applicable to the RI of the IQD ............. Iran just recently confessed that their currency has been destroyed! “Their Central Bank concedes that it is a total economic failure.” .......... They can’t hide it ..............

Donald Trump had a lot to do with it ........... I’ll tell you what? That currency could come right back if they play along .............. Donald Trump is also putting pressure on Russia, to deal with Iran. There’s a lot of tension in Iraq. And as a leader, I like tension, because it’s positive ............

Abadi has been meeting all over the place… in many distant lands, and showing everyone: He IS the Prime Minister of Iraq ............... The tension in the citizens is good right now. Because it is against Iran and Maliki —not Iraq and Abadi. It’s not against Sadr. It’s against corruption in the CBI and GOI. It’s not against the SOON to be seated NEW GOI, under Abadi’s leadership. Tension also brings SPEED................

Example: Basra protesting. Did you see that Abadi got them over $3 Billion in a snap! Quickly! Way to go Abadi! I wonder who helped you?............$3 Billion for repairs, jobs, reconstruction, electricity, water.

Tension allowed Abadi to do what he did and what he is doing in Basra right now. Which will then bring the seating of a government. It will then bring the ability to arrest the final corrupt. And bring a suitable environment for the RI of their currency ...............

Because like I already told you and I hope you heard me, the powers to be are not
going to let Maliki, and Iran, and his goons, do to this currency that was printed in 2003 the same that they did to the currency that was printed before that .............

Real quickly I’d like to look at some articles here: .............

Post #40 (yesterday’s thread) .............. https://www.ktfalways.com/forum/frank26-daily-posts/frank26-07-14-2018/page-2/#p391588 ............. “The government STOPPED Facebook and Twitter. And they brought in reinforcements by 30,000 troops to the South of Iraq.” ................... Why? Because there’s too many leaks! Fascinating isn’t it? ..........

Post # 44 (yesterday’s thread) .......... https://www.ktfalways.com/forum/frank26-daily-posts/frank26-07-14-2018/page-3/#p391592 ................... Is Mr. Alaq the best Central Bank Governor in the Arab World? ......... (that’s nice isn’t it?) ............ But what’s really nice, is what is highlighted in pink “I compare between his achievements to manage the Central Bank, and the achievements to that of Mr. Shabibi” ............ Now you all know what Shabibi wanted to do with the currency right? And it's comparable to what Abadi’s doing right now? ...............

SteelyJan made a post today that really touched me. It was a quote by Warren Buffet: ..........
“Someone is sitting in shade today, because someone planted a tree a long time ago”

Post 141 (yesterday’s thread) ........... https://www.ktfalways.com/forum/frank26-daily-posts/frank26-07-14-2018/page-8/#p391702 ................ “Baghdad trade is saying, cutting of the internet and international roads, because it’s  paralyzing the financial and the commercial sectors” ............

Cutting off the Internet ...............Cutting off Facebook ............ Cutting off Twitter ............. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! .......... And I’ve decided to shut up too..........

I called Walkingstick. I won’t be back until the 27th unless something happens. But in between that time period, is there anything that we can do for the family? Please? Sigh…. And it wasn’t until much later that we talked that evening he said ....... In fact I have it exactly as he gave it to me: ..........

“OK….. tell you what…. I may have something in the next day, or two… that can be shared. I will know more tonight… after our meetings.” ............

I know that it’s difficult and I know that the things that I bring you are in my opinion and you have to take it by faith. And I want so much to tell you about these 4 pages, about our Lt. Colonel, I want to tell you that there is a great possibility that this GOI is gonna sit in that time frame that I gave you. But I don’t want to go any further than that ............

I suppose this should be the end of our Conference Call. I find myself in a difficult spot with you, in a precarious position where I want to share more, but it’s kinda hard to believe and unless you experience it, unless you’re part of it, it can go in one ear and out the other ...............

Did you ever have a UFO experience? One day on June 01, 1990, me and my daughter, we were driving home, and my wife and my son were in the car in front of us. And as we went across this one light, they kept going forward, but right above us, was this big ball of light. At tree top. You roll down your window and you look at it, like, are you kidding me? You know with the whole dome and everything. My daughter was screaming like crazy. We followed it. It communicated.

Ya know the story’s deep. But it’s MY story. And it doesn’t matter how many times I would tell you about the UFO story, it would go in one ear and out the other and you’d say “yeah, right, whatever”  So no matter what I say right now, about our investment, it will be hard to believe.

We end our Conference Call by telling you that the game has changed. And leaks are causing us to be quiet. As far as those that doubt, (1 out of 100), that’s ok. But… those  that disrespect, that’s not OK. We’re going to get rid of you and that’s all there is to it.

Our noses are pressed against the wall of the RI, and there’s no room to the right or to the left ............... I better stop ...............

Ya all take care of each other. God bless you. I will probably still be with you every day in the Forum. If WS wants to talk I’ll put a video together and release it ..............
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Transcript to Frank26 Video "The Game Has Changed" from 7/15/18   Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:05 am

Frank, Frank, Frank ... you really need to lay off the recreational pharmaceuticals ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Transcript to Frank26 Video "The Game Has Changed" from 7/15/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-